The Falcon

Last TV Show You Watched?

My favorites from the Sopranos:

Paulie

Mikey Palmice

Johnny Sack

Benny Fazio

I honestly think some of Gandolfini's acting is among the best ever.

Some of my discs are are little scratched. (Thanks to my sister who ironically is named Toni)

Just finished "Christopher" thought the episode was about Moltisanti, forget it was about Columbus.

Using this site to watch season 4:

http://123movies.to/film/the-sopranos-season-4-3524/watching.html

Mr. Robot season 2 premiere.

I still think Tyrell could be Elliott. Leon is def an Elliott split personality IMO (same only communicating with Elliott but not anyone else unless Elliott is completely passive/ghost in a situation which means that personality took over.) I feel like Elliott is actually in prison with him watching basketball games all the time even though he doesn't like sports, the exact every day regimen. When he talks to Leon it's a cafeteria setting like it could be in prison. When Gideon is talking to him he acts as if guards are watching. When Tyrell calls at the end it's like a prison call. Could be completely wrong but it makes sense or I'm just fucked up :think:

Honestly season 4 overall was a little boring. Season 5 is gonna be awesome. The Soprano-Lupertazzi war. :devious:

Honestly season 4 overall was a little boring. Season 5 is gonna be awesome. The Soprano-Lupertazzi war. :devious:

Season 4 is a little slow because the Carmine-Johnny tension never goes anywhere, but the finale with Tony and Carmela is one of the show's best episodes.

Season 5 is fire from start to finish tho :yep:

American Gothic has been pretty good so far, nothing spectacular but a solid crime drama

I'm also about halfway through Season 1 of Prison Break on Netflix, that's been a really interesting show

Mr. Robot season 2 premiere.

I still think Tyrell could be Elliott. Leon is def an Elliott split personality IMO (same only communicating with Elliott but not anyone else unless Elliott is completely passive/ghost in a situation which means that personality took over.) I feel like Elliott is actually in prison with him watching basketball games all the time even though he doesn't like sports, the exact every day regimen. When he talks to Leon it's a cafeteria setting like it could be in prison. When Gideon is talking to him he acts as if guards are watching. When Tyrell calls at the end it's like a prison call. Could be completely wrong but it makes sense or I'm just fucked up :think:

Read up and seems like a lot of people feeling this except that

he had himself committed instead of being in prison

which does make more sense.

Feech La Manna's first scene was a good one :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUjJEZZj_tA

I've seen most of season 5 before I think just didn't finish season 6. I know what happens though.

I've seen most of season 5 before I think just didn't finish season 6. I know what happens though.

Second half of season 6 is too inconsistent for me. Each episode by itself is great, but there's just not enough cohesiveness, and the story doesn't build up as much steam as it should heading into the final episodes.

• Upvote 1

Stranger Things is trippy as hell....

"Where's Johnny" was one of my favorite episodes. Shit is heating up after Carmine Sr. (boss of the Lupertazzi family) dies, a power struggle breaks out between Johnny Sack and Little Carmine. Sack was the Underboss so I think he should be new boss and Little Carmine is not cut out to be anyway. So it's Carmine, Rusty Milio and Angelo Garepe going to war with Johnny, the Leotardo brothers and their crew. Fucking Tony B...

"Marco Polo" another top episode IMO.

Been watching SoA wondering if anything good will ever happen in this show. Holy fuck so many unlikable characters.

I'm with you, Bay. Watching the first episode now.

• Upvote 1

I'm with you, Bay. Watching the first episode now.

Need somebody to discuss (literally anything about) the show with.

Shit man, send me a PM any time. This show is so fun to dissect, especially the last season.

Jeez Johnny Sack is really upset about a non made guy getting clipped. What did he expect, Carmine not to retaliate?

Now Tony is in the middle of it if Tony B whacked Joey Peeps. Not good. Later on after someone else gets hit shit really goes bad. I love season 5.

Why did Sparty neg me for a Rebels trailer lol.

You don't like Rebels, I take it?

Why did Sparty neg me for a Rebels trailer lol.

You don't like Rebels, I take it?

3D animation sucks.

You mean 3D animation sucks in general, or in Rebels? Because if its the latter, I can agree to disagree. If its the former, you are fucking dead wrong and I can prove it.

Regardless, that trailer is awesome. Can't wait for Thrawn.

Edited by Thanatos

Tony B just killed Billy Leotardo...

right in front of his brother Phil.

This is bad for the Sopranos.

Johnny Sack: You either deliver that prick to my door, or I will rain a shitstorm down on you and your family like you have never fucking seen. We're done here.

Season 5 of the Sopranos was outstanding. The only episode I found weak was one (entitled Sentimental Education) through 5+ seasons. That's how good this show is.

Edited by Bay