The Falcon

Last TV Show You Watched?

Which one? Can't recall any from 3 I'd consider THAT good, lol. Assuming you mean Black Mirror, that is.

San Junipero.

San Junipero.

Maybe if I watched it more it'd have more impact on me, but I didn't enjoy it as much as others. Still a very good episode.

San Junipero.

Glad I am not the only one who really liked that one. Might be my favorite of the series.

You guys didn't like Metalhead? I really enjoyed it. But I really like fallout/apocalyptic themes so I am biased. USS Callister & Hang the DJ were definitely the cream of the crop this season.

I could be wrong but I am pretty sure the teddy bear used in the finale for the annoying mom was the same kind of teddy bear shown in the end of metalhead. I know the finale was full of easter eggs but I haven't seen anyone pick up on that. I was not a huge fan of that part of the finale though, seemed a bit dumb. Especially the ending.

Holy shit.

Like holy fucking shit how do you get this so wrong. Anyone who was getting hopes up for the Teen Titans live action series, apologies, allow me to dash them with two photos, first of Beast Boy and Raven, and then (dear god this one is soooo bad) of Starfire:

DaeJAyLWkAAl2sv.jpg

DagTW3QWkAAuW9d.jpg

• Upvote 1

LMAO

That isn't real. It can't be real.

ROFL

(funniest thing I have seen in days. Thanks)

You would think they would have learned from Inhumans...

Low key thought the first episode of West World Season 2 was disturbing.

The scene where the bandits are shooting at the shot glass on the guest's head, and then they end up shooting her in the head and she slumps to the ground was very well done.

• Upvote 1

I havent watched it yet but cant wait to. Idk how they build off such a great season 1.

Just started this show called Taboo with Tom Hardy playing the main character and it's pretty awesome. Haven't seen it hyped up anywhere but I'm enjoying it.

Oh and don't miss out on Westworld. That show is fucking incredible in every way. Looks beautiful, great music, acting, writing, premise.

Edited by seanbrock

Recently binged Black Summer.  Pretty mediocre on the acting, plot and character development.  They just didn't add anything that hasn't already been done way better, but I enjoyed the cinematography and the minimal musical score and the way they were effectively used to build tension. 

Been re-watching Bodyguard

Leggo.

Fuck your CBS All Access bullshit, vin! 

I agree. But this might actually be worth it.

Maybe.

Unfortunately it probably is. :( RIP money. 

CBS knows the kind of foreplay I am into.

73wh23A.gif

Stranger Things Season 3. I thought it was a good recovery from the (IMO) dumpster fire that was Season 2, but thought that it followed the same trend as the first two seasons where it got weaker as the season went on. 

I loved Billy's arc.

Edited by OSUViking
  • Sad 1

Been sorta wanting to find a western since I was disappointed by Deadwood. Dropped it after the first season, maybe the subsequent seasons get better but from what I was reading the first season is the best, so it seemed better to cut my losses.

Started watching Justified instead, and I dig it.  It does have the worst intro song in the history of television songs though, so I'm pretty thankful for the "skip intro" feature.

Olyphant looks awesome in that. Always had that on my list to watch but just never get to it. 

I think the next show I need to start is Titans on the DC App.

Guys the Mandalorian is good. Like Original Trilogy level of good. Possibly better. 

The Witcher is also fantastic. It stays true to the books, so there is a level of difference from the video games, but it really blew my expectations out of the water.

Henry Cavill plays no emotion very well. Comes naturally to him.