The Falcon

Last TV Show You Watched?

Season Finale of Hell's Kitchen...

I know I am a bit late, but it was a good ending. :yep:

ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT IS COMING BACK FOR ANOTHER SEASON!!!

:panic:

I know, man. I can't believe it's finally happening.

ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT IS COMING BACK FOR ANOTHER SEASON!!!

:panic:

I think it's going to be a mini-series followed by a movie? Kinda like what Entourage is doing with their final season. I just hope they don't ruin it...

Breaking Bad...

So. Awesome.

Season Finale of Hell's Kitchen...

I know I am a bit late, but it was a good ending. :yep:

I disagree. Not only was it extremely stupid to keep Elise that long(obviously that was just for the views), I think Will was obviously better than Paul.

But oh well.

Breaking Bad...

So. Awesome.

Such a great show. The season 4 finale is Sunday night; gonna be bat shit insane.

I disagree. Not only was it extremely stupid to keep Elise that long(obviously that was just for the views), I think Will was obviously better than Paul.

But oh well.

The reason Paul won the entire competition was because he had better leadership and communication skills then Will. He did way better in communicating with his team of former contestants then Will did, who really struggled there for a bit to motivate his team into doing a good job. That's the main reason why Gordon Ramsey choose Paul over Will, even though, I do agree with you that Will is a better chief.

Been watching the first 3 seasons of Chuck all over again, waiting for season 4 to come out on DVD.

But oh well.

Elise was a bitch... But she was obviously one of the more talented chefs there. And I think Will and Paul were fairly even... Will was a little more crazy, and I think Paul will bring great food and a great image to BLT Steak. :yep:

Season 6 premiere of Dexter.

Can't express into words how much I have missed this.

Elise was a bitch... But she was obviously one of the more talented chefs there. And I think Will and Paul were fairly even... Will was a little more crazy, and I think Paul will bring great food and a great image to BLT Steak. :yep:

I agree. I think purely based on communication skills and working as a team to accomplish a good dinner service, Paul was better then Will.

Season 6 premiere of Dexter.

Can't express into words how much I have missed this.

Same here. Another great season is upon us.

Walking Dead

-- Really good show. Lots of action and suspense. :yep:

Dexter

-- Oh how I love this show. This could end up being one of the best seasons yet. :wub:

Aside from the awesomeness that is Dexter, I'm also digging Homeland which airs right after it. It's an interesting concept and it's got great acting.

Trueblood. I am just now watching the last season.

Michael C Hall's contract is up after this season and negotiations are at a stand still... Apparently they offered him 20 million for 2 more seasons, and he wants closer to 24.

GET A DEAL DONE.

• Upvote 1

http://tv.ign.com/articles/121/1211215p1.html

No worries, DirecTV subscribers. If you're a fan of Sons of Anarchy, Glee, New Girl or Raising Hope, they'll all be airing tomorrow night as planned. After some tense negotiations that threatened to remove all FOX related networks -- including FX -- from DirecTV, an agreement has been reached, with just a few hours before the programming was to be dropped at midnight tonight.

The official statement is below.

Fox Networks and DIRECTV have reached an agreement for DIRECTV to continue carrying all Fox Networks (including FX, National Geographic Channel, Nat Geo WILD, SPEED, FUEL TV, FOX Soccer, FOX Soccer Plus and FOX Deportes), Fox's regional sports networks, Fox Broadcasting (FOX), the FOX local stations, Fox News Channel and Fox Business Network. We both know the past ten days have been challenging, but we're pleased that both sides could eventually come together to ensure our viewers continue to enjoy Fox programming.

• Upvote 1

Monday's episode of House

One of my favorite episodes in a long time.

Dexter took a visit to Zack in Nebraska >_>. I am so jealous.

Son's of Anarchy.

Another great season is only getting better. Very underrated show IMO.