The Falcon

Last TV Show You Watched?

Into the Badlands is pretty damn badass. Just been reluctant to view it as their is no word of a renewal yet, but there are multiple indications that it will be renewed.

Love this show. More people need to watch it so we get more episodes.

https://twitter.com/NatalieAbrams/status/707320707303272448

2017, but 10 episodes, so that's good.

• Upvote 1

aside from superhero shows (I'm watching all of them) here are the current shows I've been following: Limitless, American Crime, The Grinder, People v. OJ, Second Chance, You Me and the Apocalypse (haven't quite decided on this one, Rob Lowe's character is hilarious, but it's not really a show he can carry) and Baskets (little weird, not sure how long I'm on board with this one)

let's see, so far:

Limitless - still very good, interesting story lines, they do a great job of keeping up with the overall story arc while still having a full story each week and it's got some fantastic characters

American Crime - everything I liked about Season 1 is still true (mainly there are no 'good guys') but the subject matter is a little harder for me to get into (high school rape/bullying)

The Grinder - might be my favorite show on television right now

People v. OJ - great documentary with some fantastic acting, Courtney Vance's portrayal of Johnnie Cochran should be part of every acting class

Second Chance - meh, it's entertaining but a rather stereotypical cop drama, none of the characters are that compelling, but it is an interesting storyline, though gets a bit disjointed, I'm not sure what the overall story arc is

You, Me, and the Apocalypse - meh, it's got enough amusing parts to keep me watching

Baskets - I was a little hesitant at first, but it's gotten absolutely hilarious

and one more:

Last Man on Earth - started back up Sunday and picked up right where it left off

Season 4 of House of Cards was pretty awesome. Definitely a big step up from season 3.

I just finished Breaking Bad. Still processing it a little bit. I will say that I did not love it as much as everybody else, but I can see why others loved it. Great show, and I feel like more shows along this line should look to that 5 season ending mark. So many good shows carried on past that point and turned way too melodramatic (Sons of Anarchy and Supernatural come to mind, the latter of which has become almost intolerable except for their concept episodes).

On season 6 of Scrubs. Man I love this show. Sometimes the Todd stuff can get a little old, other than that I have no real complaints. Dr. Wen was one of my favorite characters some reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pj6DlFMy2DI

:rofl:

I'm not sure if any of you guys would be able to watch it on BBC America, but The Night Manger is awesome and well worth a watch.

It has Tom Hiddleston, Huge Lawrie and Elizabeth Debicki. It is a 6 part series about an ex army soldier who now works as the night manager in a hotel. Due to circumstances he then gets involved with an international arms dealer.

Its based of the book from John Le Carrie. Well worth a watch if you can get to see it.

Just finished watching season 2 of Peaky Blinders on Netflix.

The first two seasons have been awesome, the cast they have brought in for the first two seasons alone has been awesome and the story and plot to me so far had a lot of unexpected twists and turns.

Jus wish Netflix had at least the 3rd season.

I'm not sure if any of you guys would be able to watch it on BBC America, but The Night Manger is awesome and well worth a watch.

It has Tom Hiddleston, Huge Lawrie and Elizabeth Debicki. It is a 6 part series about an ex army soldier who now works as the night manager in a hotel. Due to circumstances he then gets involved with an international arms dealer.

Its based of the book from John Le Carrie. Well worth a watch if you can get to see it.

I think that's going to be on amc starting later this month, I'm definitely planning on watching Edited by oochymp

Been watching these weekend House marathons on WE of all stations. Reminds me of a how good of a show it was.

• Upvote 2

Started watching season 10 of Trailer Park Boys.

I think that's going to be on amc starting later this month, I'm definitely planning on watching

If so then it is definitely worth the watch. I don't watch a lot of TV shows week by week but this had me gripped from the first episode.

Been rewatching The Sopranos. Seems like that's something I do every other year or so.

Just finished season 2 the other day. Big Pussy sleeps with the fishes.

The season 3 episode where it's focused on the FBI planting a bug in his house is one of my least favorites, mainly because there's hardly any Gandolfini in it. When he drives by the undercover van and gives the guy the bird is hilarious though.

• Upvote 1

Been rewatching The Sopranos. Seems like that's something I do every other year or so.

The season 3 episode where it's focused on the FBI planting a bug in his house is one of my least favorites, mainly because there's hardly any Gandolfini in it. When he drives by the undercover van and gives the guy the bird is hilarious though.

I always felt season 3 started slow but finished strong. Pine Barrens is my favorite episode of the series.

Planning on doing the same. :megusta:

Daredevil and it's fucking sick. Great writing, casting, production, you name it.

Been binge watching Scream cause Season 2 is coming out at the end of this month. I don't really care for the dumb ass jocks or Emma tbh. The main 2 I really care about are Noah and the black haired girl. Up to episode 4, and I felt for Noah in episode 3.

Been binge watching Scream cause Season 2 is coming out at the end of this month. I don't really care for the dumb ass jocks or Emma tbh. The main 2 I really care about are Noah and the black haired girl. Up to episode 4, and I felt for Noah in episode 3.

Riley was likable. Noah is one of the best characters too. Didn't care for Will and Jake too much neither. Episode 9 I think it was, imo was really good. Overall the season 1 was nothing great or anything - just wanted to see what a slasher show could be like. I'll be watching season 2 needless to say.

Riley was likable. Noah is one of the best characters too. Didn't care for Will and Jake too much neither. Episode 9 I think it was, imo was really good. Overall the season 1 was nothing great or anything - just wanted to see what a slasher show could be like. I'll be watching season 2 needless to say.

Well its probably better than that shit show called Slasher from Chiller, lol. I just hope they don't leave questions if MTV cancels it. Maybe it'll get a following since Wes was an EP and he's gone. RIP.

Edited by Sparty
  • Upvote 1

I've watched the first three episodes (I think I have one more on my DVR) and it is really good

On a related note, apparently there are rumors of Hiddleston being the next Bond, it would definitely be a different direction from the recent Bond movies, but I think he could make it work

I hate how The Night Manager feels. It's got that weird BBC feel (sorry, Bangy) and it's jarring to watch.