The Falcon

Last TV Show You Watched?

https://tvline.com/2017/04/20/the-x-files-renewed-season-11-fox-10-episodes/

Sharpen those pencils and launch ’em at the ceiling in victory, because it’s official: The X-Files will return for Season 11, Fox announced Thursday.

Even better, the episode order for the revival’s continuation is 10, four more than the six-episode Season 10.

Series creator Chris Carter will executive-produce the season, and stars David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson have signed on to return as Mulder and Scully, as well.

The “event series” — Fox’s words — will air during the 2017-2018 season. Production is slated to begin this summer.

At the Television Critics Association press tour in August, Fox Television Group CEO and chairman Dana Walden told reporters that the network would’ve liked to have more than six episodes in the sci-fi series’ initial revival. “It was really the limitations of David and Gillian and Chris’ schedules… It was just trying to coordinate a time where they all carve out a period to be in Vancouver,” where the drama shoots.

“Iconic characters, rich storytelling, bold creators — these are the hallmarks of great TV shows. And they are some of the reasons why The X-Files has had such a profound impact on millions of fans worldwide,” David Madden, president, Fox Broadcasting Company, said via statement. “Chris’ creativity, along with the brilliant work of David and Gillian, continue to propel this pop culture phenomenon, and we can’t wait to see what fresh mysteries Mulder and Scully uncover in this next chapter of The X-Files.”

The network also released a teaser image. Scroll down to see the poster in full, then hit the comments: Are you X-cited to have Mulder and Scully back for an extended run?

I want to eventually watch Malcolm in the Middle and Home Improvement from start to finish and some reason feeling Scooby-Doo... <_<

Started GoT two Thursdays ago and I'm on Ep. 4 of Season 5. Binge worthy to say the least. Jamie, Tyrion, Arya, Jon Snow (obv.), Daenyrs, Stannis' Hand of the King (name slips my mind), are my favorite characters.

• Upvote 1

Davos.

AKA. Beast-Mode.

I need more Thrones in my Life. I think I am gonna start Westworld when I have some free time. Watched premiere of Gotham last night.

Davos.

AKA. Beast-Mode.

I need more Thrones in my Life. I think I am gonna start Westworld when I have some free time. Watched premiere of Gotham last

night. <3 Riddler. Sooooooo good.

Finally someone on the Westworld bandwagon! :) Also, Into the Badlands renewed for season 3 with SIXTEEN episodes.

Major GoT spoilers. You've been warned.

I had noticed a trend in previous seasons where they would have the big battle, and then the last episode was just the aftermath. Sometimes, certain storylines developed to suspense. But for the most part it was wrapping up the season and setting up for the next one.

Season 6's finale blew me away. I knew Ciercy was going to do something, but I had no idea it would be that amazing. Seriously, I could not have been happier with how she handled that. She surpassed her father in terms of ruthlessness. Incredible. I thought she was fucked, and she went and pulled that. I was so fucking happy to see everyone in that temple (except for Loras, but he was an acceptable casualty) die. The High Sparrow, the Queen (nothing really against her, but I did not like the idea of her replacing Ciercy), the fucking cousin Lannister... it was so glorious. They even got that bitch Sparrow that tortured people, and I'm glad she will suffer. I'm not even sorry. I often look at how merciful some of these characters are and I scream at the TV... they should just kill everyone. But most importantly...

fucking Tommen. I hated how pathetic he was. I wasn't that big of a fan of Ciercy til this season, and it pissed me off that he betrayed her. I thought it interesting how she was indifferent to her son's death. I think she stopped loving him, or that he was dead to her. She loved him unconditionally and did so much for her children, that for one of them to do what he did to her she did not have any second thoughts about doing it. She knew what would happen to Tommen after she effectively forced him to watch everything he valued disappear instantly.

Very happy Ser Davos is still alive and well, and I'm glad with how the North wrapped up. I love Daeneyrs and her story arc, and she never ceases to amaze me in these situations. I told my friend when I started watching that she was going to change from the timid girl in the beginning to a brute force. Even thinking that, she's blown me away.

But this episode was all about Ciercy, in my opinion. I liked her because she was a total MILF at first, but she has been brilliant. Still hot as fuck, too.

Finally someone on the Westworld bandwagon! :) Also, Into the Badlands renewed for season 3 with SIXTEEN episodes.

Really ? I didn't hear this about Badlands. Awesome. Literally the best martial arts on TV, maybe ever.

And I finished westworld .

Mind = Blown.

Ford is ruthless haha

Been watching American Gods. This show is so weird, lol. But the meeting of the gods was neat.

House of Cards season 5. Pretty solid. The show will probably never be as good as it was in seasons 1 and 2, but it's impressive to still be humming along after 65 episodes.

Fuck yeah Claire, go get 'em.

Starting Penny Dreadful.

I love Better Call Saul,

but it's painful to watch him have such a promising future while knowing where he ends up. It makes for an incredible story, but it's hard for me to sit and binge the self-destruction.

Season 1 of The Wire. Pretty fucking great.

letter.png

The first 7 eps of Narcos. Really good. A solid 9/10 cause it's slow af but still very entertaining.

Edited by Sparty

I love this season of Rick and Morty. Exposes so much about the characters. 9/10 for sure from me.

Finally finished Preacher a few days ago.

First few episodes were good. Weird, but in the fun sense, not in a negative sense, plus Jackie Earl Haley as Quincannon was giving me serious Maynard James Keenan vibes, which was kinda awesome. I was digging it.

But then the last couple episodes happened, and I wasn't really digging it anymore, and I can't quite put my finger why. The main characters aren't doing much for me anymore, with the exception of Cassidy, probably. Tulip is kinda awful. Preacher himself...I dunno. Something changed. Maybe I just don't know what I want out of the characters or the show. Didn't really care for the reveal in the finale either, even though I knew it was coming due to my limited knowledge of the comic. Came off as kinda cheesy.

I'll still watch season 2, but my enthusiasm in tempered at this point.

So I've been watching season two off and on for the past week or so, knocking out a bunch of episodes the past couple days since I've been sick.

I finally have a show that I hate watch.

I'm not sure why I'm still watching it. Actually, I do know why, it's that the three main characters work together well. Outside of that though, this show offends me, which is something I never thought could happen. But I guess that's the point, it's supposed to be offensive. The religious stuff is just too much. On an unrelated note, props to the show for making

Adolf freakin' Hitler a sympathetic character

I guess.

My only hope is that there's some decent payoff with the overall story whenever this show ends, but somehow I doubt that.

Edited by Vin

I watched the pilot of that show. After reading your comments, I am glad I didn't continue.

To be fair, my main issue is the religious aspect of it. I realize that's probably the intent, but it still rubs me the wrong way.

As someone who goes to OSU, I absolutely love how much South Park dumps on SJW and victim culture.

• Upvote 2

Was bored and randomly stumbled upon Big Mouth on Netflix. It's stupidly hilarious and gets deep at the same time.

• Upvote 1

Been watching Impratical Jokers like crazy.

I need a good comedy to get into. Looking for something that's moderately smart (read: not dumb) and laugh-out-loud funny. Offensive jokes encouraged. Any recommendations?