The Falcon

Last TV Show You Watched?

Love Auction Hunters. +1 :rockon:

I love the marathons they show.

I can't get enough of this show....

Just saw the new episode of Game of Thrones and HBO is putting up next weeks episode NOW on their HBOGO website or app. I'm trying to access it but their server is having issues! Fuck!

Watched this week's episode last night, I'll wait till Sunday to see the new one, otherwise I'd be waiting 2 weeks for a new episode.

Also watched the season Finale of the Borgais.

Watched this week's episode last night, I'll wait till Sunday to see the new one, otherwise I'd be waiting 2 weeks for a new episode.

Also watched the season Finale of the Borgais.

You sure dude? Episode 7 is fucking epic. Shit hits the motherfucking fan.

Look out for spoilers.

NOoooooo!

I'll manage. With the Borgais over for the season, I won't have jack to watch on Sunday night if I watch it now.

Anyone ever watch True Blood? I'm wondering if its a good show to start watching or if its just like the same gay ass Vampire movies and shows they have on other networks.

Trueblood is pretty much guaranteed to show some titties, and kill someone just about every episode.

It's not focused on an old assed dude in love with a high school chick like most modern Vampire shows...this chick is older.

Another difference, is everyone knows there's Vampires, so there's none of that secret shit.

edit: I'm guessing you caught the "tail-end" of the Trublood showing before GoT on Sunday night...

Edited by Krawnka

Trueblood is one of my favorite shows. Pretty much everything that Krwanka said is spot-on.

Trueblood is pretty much guaranteed to show some titties, and kill someone just about every episode.

It's not focused on an old assed dude in love with a high school chick like most modern Vampire shows...this chick is older.

Another difference, is everyone knows there's Vampires, so there's none of that secret shit.

edit: I'm guessing you caught the "tail-end" of the Trublood showing before GoT on Sunday night...

You know it. :)

And yeah they were banging hard.

I have seen that documentary several times (contract killers fascinate me), and the reason he shows little remorse is because killing people was his job. How many people do you know that have regrets about doing the job they do?

I just watched Kitchen Nightmares on BBC.

That sounds like a fantastic documentary.

That sounds like a fantastic documentary.

It really was great. To hear the actual killer himself tell his story was incredible.

You know it. :)And yeah they were banging hard.

That show isn't lacking in that department.

Being a fan of George R.R. Martins books, I think HBo fucking nailed it with the TV adaptation.

They're casting for season 2 right now. Saw casting calls going out for the roles of Brienne and Melisandre, with the words *NUDITY REQUIRED* at the end of the call list....lol.

This show gets better and better every episode. Peter Dinklage is absolutely stealing the show as Tyrion. Phenomenal. Also really like Arya, Jon, and Jaime. And of course, the great Sean Bean as Ned.

Anyone know if HBO ordered 10 episodes or 13?

Chicago Code

Good cop show. Nice contrast to all the reality shows.

Too bad FOX cancelled it.

Anyone know if HBO ordered 10 episodes or 13?

The Voice. This show really has something really different about it, something that I absolutely dig.

The Voice. This show really has something really different about it, something that I absolutely dig.

Epic Win. The Voice is kick ass.

I absolutely LOVE Javier Colon.

EDIT: I like others too, don't get me wrong. But Javier is MY MAN. If he put out a CD tomorrow, I'd buy it.

Edited by Favre4Ever

Yeah. Alison Haislip. :thumbup:

Hopefully HBO doesn't axe the show after 2 great seasons, like they did Deadwood.

Entourage. Watching reruns on WGN or some shit. Love the show, though.

• Upvote 1

How do you watch Entourage on regular TV with half the shit edited out? That's like reading a book with every third page ripped out.

I've finally gotten around to watching Smallville, I'm liking it quite a lot and since the show is over now I can just watch it straight through.

The Event

I really dug the season finale. It was nice to see Jarvis finally get his, and I felt they did a good job of giving some closure to some things but really leaving the door open for a whole new season. Shame NBC cancelled it but hopefully it's picked up somewhere else, rumor is Netflix wants to pick it up.