Sign in to follow this  
BC

COVID-19 and the political bitchfest among TGP members

3 hours ago, DJT20 said:

Actually no, a lot people are now waking the fuck up and seeing how tyrannical and power hungry that Dems are and being responsible for contributing to ruining the economy. Things are going to get real ugly for Democratic leaders in the elections forthcoming. Expect a lot of people to be flipping from blue to red. 

Gotta love the Libs... they want to keep the country shut down for months on end, but it'll be Trump's fault for the economic despair? Gotta have someone explain this one to me. Can you break it down for me since you have all the answers, Thanny? 

and there's not a single circumstance where Joe Biden, a pedophile with dementia whom can't complete a full sentence, even wins the election by a smidge, let alone by a "landslide" LOL. 

You're not really worth wasting my time on now that I know you're a idiot who thinks we found a half-dozen natural cancer cures and suppressed them, bud. I'm perfectly fine talking with people on the opposing side- my best friend voted for Trump- but not when your brain is hard-wired shut from being in your cult. I sincerely hope you wake up some day. Until then, I have no further reason to respond to you.

• Upvote 1

Lol ok Thanny, now go watch the news and do as they say. Be a good, little abiding soldier for your government. 

In other news, Phil Murphy is holding our state hostage and using first responders, healthcare workers, and citizens alike as pawns for his game (threatening there will be layoffs to key essential workers if aid isn't received) to milk as much federal aid as he can from the Trump admin. None of that aid would go to police/fire/healthcare workers, he'd just funnel it expand the state budget or to some of his other bullshit projects he has up his sleeve. This is the same cocksucker that's trying to give millions to illegal immigrants and turn NJ into a sanctuary state. 

His rhetoric and tone these past 2 months has been nothing but nauseating. He talks down on NJ citizens as if we're all school children and that we need to bow down to him. I never hear any positivity or uplifting news, everything is fear driven with COVID confirmed cases, death toll numbers, etc. He recently just stopped doing this, but every time he would tweet out new deaths from COVID, he would add "we have now lost 13x more New Jerseyans than we did on 9/11". Because a pandemic is somehow comparable to a single day event where America was under attack from terrorists. Just another tactic to keep fear instilled in citizens. He tweeted this at noon today: "IMPORTANT: The low number of new positive cases and deaths we’re reporting today may be due to a delay in reporting over the holiday weekend." Guy can NEVER be positive, nor project any optimism. Anything to keep the doomsday narrative and his agenda going. Just wanted to let you guys know what it's like having a tyrannical Dem leader during a pandemic. 

Meanwhile, the beloved Dr. Fauci came out saying that extended lockdowns could cause irreparable damage and a doctor from Walnut Creek, CA said they've seen a year's worth of suicide attempts in the past month. Not surprised. 
here's what I said in this thread on March 25th:

"Bro, I don't know what fucking bubble you're living in,  but do you realize the danger that small businesses, families, and the average American worker will be in if this quarantine/lockdown extends into another 2 months or more? People are on the verge of losing everything including their future (401k/college savings for children). The way this is going, there will be a huge influx of suicides, looting, home invasions, etc. At least where I live, it is getting dire with people losing their jobs left and right."

It's incredible it took Fauci two months to come to the realization that a long lockdown could cause extensive devastation. Yet I, and plenty others (actual hard working Americans that aren't neurotic sheep) saw it off the rip. 

But what the fuck do I know, I'm just a dumb, brainwashed, Trump "cultist" that has no knowledge of anything. Only the left has the answers. 

Guessing the MSM will skip this one over since it's a major blow to the doomsday narrative. Sheep like Thanatos will counter with "bUT tHeReS A dEaDlY 2nD wAve cOmInG!!11". Great fucking job, America. Really great that millions are out of a job, now struggling to put food on the table, make rent/mortgage, and people seeing their businesses they've sacrificed their lives for possibly never recover. All to "keep us safe" from a virus that doesn't pose a serious threat basically unless you're elderly or immune compromised. In this together, guys! New normal!

it's real fucking simple.. let the old, immune compromised, and those with underlying health issues stay home while the rest of America goes back to work. We need to carry on with our lives. This charade has played on long enough.

Edited by DJT20