funnygunny

How did you find out about TGP?

Looked up the word gridiron on google to see what I could find football related and this was one of the things I found

Welcome to TGP! Lots of Packers fans on this board, so you should feel right at home here.

Dutch was EMB member and we chatted about the nfl teams and he said to check this place out

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here man, nice to see a Colts fan too!

• Upvote 2

You can do it in this thread, or just make a new thread in the introductions forum, whichever you prefer.

Also, be sure to check out the shoutbox at the bottom of the page, as well as the chat tab at the top of the page (when there's people in it).

You can do it in this thread, or just make a new thread in the introductions forum, whichever you prefer.

Also, be sure to check out the shoutbox at the bottom of the page, as well as the chat tab at the top of the page (when there's people in it).

Thanks. Love the Audioslave Icon. "Last thing he said was, set this fucker off"

• Upvote 1

Shit, a Colts fan, I thought the last eradication was supposed to get rid of them for good.

Kidding, of course. Welcome to the board.

• Upvote 1

Shit, a Colts fan, I thought the last eradication was supposed to get rid of them for good.

Kidding, of course. Welcome to the board.

What did you use for the eradication? Just run up a couple 100 yards on us on the ground...that ought to send most milk toast Colt fans into hiding. Lol

Glad to be here!

• Upvote 2

What did you use for the eradication?

Mostly my winning personality I think :D I wish my Titans could come up with a good eradication technique :BangHead:

• Upvote 1

I'm just posting because the broken imagine annoys me.

• Upvote 1

I was looking for a forum full of dumbshit sports fans so I could feel better about myself

1 hour ago, BC said:

I was looking for a forum full of dumbshit sports fans so I could feel better about myself

So why are you still here?

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, RowdyNation said:

Was searching through google for a football forum. This place popped up. Been quietly stalking the forum seeing how things operate here. Looks like it's a good place to come for some discussion! 

Welcome man! Hope you like it here. We can always use new active members.

8 hours ago, RowdyNation said:

Was searching through google for a football forum. This place popped up. Been quietly stalking the forum seeing how things operate here. Looks like it's a good place to come for some discussion! 

So glad to have you! We're a tightly-knit community that has largely grown up together over the last 13+
 seasons, but we have had a lot of wonderful people come and go over the years. Talk to BLUE about getting in on the discord.