funnygunny

How did you find out about TGP?

Wait, there is still a TFP? And Jags&Dawgs is still around?Lol woah

That was awhile ago.

NFLXtreme? I think? Or maybe from NBB being a member at my site and affiliating with TFP. Or maybe because SuperBowlBucs was an admin at my site and was something important here. I don't even know, haha.

HOW DID YOU FIND OUT ABOUT THIS PLACE?! TELL US OUR SUFFER

Not really..it's just kinda cool to see where we are getting people from.

Saw an ad on nfl.com I believe

Already knew Blue and some others here from another board. I registered to comment on Razor's top-100, since AirMcNair posted and kept updating it on the other site. I've stuck around ever since.

NFLXtreme? I think? Or maybe from NBB being a member at my site and affiliating with TFP. Or maybe because SuperBowlBucs was an admin at my site and was something important here. I don't even know, haha.

damn, I didn't know anyone else was still around from NFLX

Guy called 'freemanftw' is always around on NFL.com. I hadn't really joined a football community aside from the hilarious banter on NFL.com comments. So, uh, I saw him commenting on people's profiles and saw the name of the board.

I find the amount of Packer fans... disturbing.

Anything, I got here because Goodell invited me. At least I think it was Goodell.

I don't really recall now.

If epic shit doesn't go down in the shoutbox when the Bucs and Packers play each other, considering how many of each fanbase we have here, I will be sorely disappointed.

There's only a few established Packer fans though...

There are a lot of Packers fans registered, yeah, but only a couple consistently post here. A lot sign up, post a few times, then never return.

I frequent the Ravens message board and a few others where I really liked talking with the fans (Texans, Seahawks, Bills). Someone from the Texans board liked my posts and sent me a link to this place. :)

I'm new so go easy on me.

I ran across this site while seraching for NFL Images on Google.

Glad I did

• Upvote 1

somebody posted in NFL.com with a link about this place, sorry but i didn't catch his screename to credit that guy with bringing in a new member...

I have been looking for a new posting site, and i can say--I have added 2 sites, but i can already see--I like this one best so far, great options for posting and personalization of profiles..

if I can, i will ask others to come in here, I have no reservations about recommending this site and putting my name beside it...nice place.thanks for having me..

• Upvote 1

somebody posted in NFL.com with a link about this place, sorry but i didn't catch his screename to credit that guy with bringing in a new member...

I have been looking for a new posting site, and i can say--I have added 2 sites, but i can already see--I like this one best so far, great options for posting and personalization of profiles..

if I can, i will ask others to come in here, I have no reservations about recommending this site and putting my name beside it...nice place.thanks for having me..

:hiya:

Glad you found your way here, man. Feel free to tell your friends about TGP.

Hey there! If you came from NFL.com, then you probably saw a link posted by myself or GoodellFTL. We use different names on NFL.com than we do here, though. Glad to have you here, though. It's awesome to hear that you like the site and that you'll tell others about it. That's what we are here for. :D

Go :Steelers:

Hey there! If you came from NFL.com, then you probably saw a link posted by myself or GoodellFTL. We use different names on NFL.com than we do here, though. Glad to have you here, though. It's awesome to hear that you like the site and that you'll tell others about it. That's what we are here for. :D

Go :Steelers:

LOL!...wondered who that was in here, now I know..yeah, nflcom sucks, but I have used that to recruit from on other sites, but you have to cherry pick to get a quality poster...

hopefully you get some rep for getting me in here, I think i was on a 49ers/harbaugh says he wasn't serious about manning thread when i saw your post, and opened another browser and checked ya out...if that can narrow it down a bit for ya...

I have some guys, may take me a little bit but I know some good posters, multi teams too, not just mine...yeah, even some ravens fans...LOL!...I even like rival fans if they are honest, even if i don't liek their team or agree, if they are honest and cool, then they are my kind of people...

OK--let's go to the boards...

LOL!...wondered who that was in here, now I know..yeah, nflcom sucks, but I have used that to recruit from on other sites, but you have to cherry pick to get a quality poster...

hopefully you get some rep for getting me in here, I think i was on a 49ers/harbaugh says he wasn't serious about manning thread when i saw your post, and opened another browser and checked ya out...if that can narrow it down a bit for ya...

I have some guys, may take me a little bit but I know some good posters, multi teams too, not just mine...yeah, even some ravens fans...LOL!...I even like rival fans if they are honest, even if i don't liek their team or agree, if they are honest and cool, then they are my kind of people...

OK--let's go to the boards...

Yea, NFL.com is garbage if you want good football discussion. Half of the people just say "(insert team/player here) sucks!".

Awesome to hear you have some friends that may want to join. We'd love to have them here!