Alexa

Pets

Keep the pics coming please.

:D nice.

:D nice.

Thanks! I'll post more some other day. I have many of her since she's my first real pet lol :D

My little guy (Benny) when I first got him September, 2008. 3 months old.

Benny8.jpg

196685_4278678814_1208_n.jpg

My buddy and Wylie.

318053_546760535335858_415542979_n.jpg

Breed

740396_546760582002520_1824321491_o.jpg

Rip

I don't have any pics on the computer right now, but we have a plott hound with a bit of beagle in her.

Also... I just saw an article on Yahoo! that said that half of the displaced pets in the aftermath of Sandy are left about to be left behind when the shelter closes because their owners can't be reached or because the owners are incapable of supporting the pets right now. :(

http://news.yahoo.com/nearly-half-280-york-pets-displaced-sandy-left-011354269.html

I teared up a little...

Niiice

Wow just noticed how dirty the carpet was. Good thing I don't live there anymore.

483402_4957731746950_22933508_n.jpg

^Poochie. No idea why my old man named him that, but this is by far the most loyal dog I've ever encountered and the way he can turn a bad day into a good one just by being that kind of pet will be something I'll cherish for the rest of my life.

Wilma, my parents' Siberian husky adjusting to the Florida weather:

964423_10200484144039170_884565487_o.jpg

That is one awesome looking dog, SteVo. I will get you tomorrow, ran out of rep for today.

Here are a couple more recent pictures of our dogs:

1013683_10104644630614904_1622074834_n.jpg

1011701_10104583385211184_1283575183_n.jpg

• Upvote 1

Some awesome pets in here that's for sure. Great looking dog, SteVo. Ngata and Crash have pretty cool dogs, too. I thought I've posted in this thread before but I guess not.

Hershey, my 9-year old Siberian Husky.

404234_2910359032209_260283998_n.jpg

• Upvote 2

Some awesome pets in here that's for sure. Great looking dog, SteVo. Ngata and Crash have pretty cool dogs, too. I

You have a great dog too, Mav. Love huskies. And Bay and I are very grateful to own not just one awesome dog, but two. :yep:

Edited by Crash3021

This dog is a strange dog. This is how he chooses to sleep (no, I did not move any pillows or blankets for this photo):

993044_476845402397135_157075045_n.jpg

• Upvote 2

A more recent picture of Wilma. Going home to see her today. :rock:

1039719_10200682171669737_1910758049_o.jpg

• Upvote 1

0816131454_zps9f85ed43.jpg

Where I live now, there's 5 cats. Two I don't have any pictures of that stay outside. The 3 inside ones I have. There's Cookie, Biscotti and Pumbaa who are brothers. Weird how those two could come from the same litter! :laugh:

cute%20kitty_zpsju0ufzra.jpg - Biscotti a rare Snowshoe, amazing eyes lol

Need better pics of the other two.

• Upvote 1

The cat that I had found on Saturday turned out to be someone's cat, which actually really hurt, I didn't think I got that attached till I had to let her go.

Her name was Sugar Plum, lol. She was over 5 miles from her home and only got lost on Friday night, so she got 5 miles down the road in 24 hours. Guy seemed like an incredibly nice person and he was a really funny dude, saying they were about to start trying to summon demons to get the cat back lol.

I think I knew deep down it was an owned cat it was simply too well behaved. But the experience has absolutely made us both want a cat, so we're gonna adopt one sometime this week or the next.

Microchip your pets guys, he probably never finds her if she isn't chipped because I would never even have thought to look at lost ads from that far away.

Edited by Thanatos
  • Upvote 1

Bay is a cat person now. :ooo:

The cat that I had found on Saturday turned out to be someone's cat, which actually really hurt, I didn't think I got that attached till I had to let her go.

Her name was Sugar Plum, lol. She was over 5 miles from her home and only got lost on Friday night, so she got 5 miles down the road in 24 hours. Guy seemed like an incredibly nice person and he was a really funny dude, saying they were about to start trying to summon demons to get the cat back lol.

I think I knew deep down it was an owned cat it was simply too well behaved. But the experience has absolutely made us both want a cat, so we're gonna adopt one sometime this week or the next.

Microchip your pets guys, he probably never finds her if she isn't chipped because I would never even have thought to look at lost ads from that far away.

You’re a good dude for doing that. A lot of people would’ve kept the cat and never looked back.