Sign in to follow this  
Maverick

Official TGP Yahoo FFL 2011

Welcome to the 2011 TGP Yahoo Fantasy Football season!

We started a lot earlier last year, so I went ahead this morning and renewed the league. As commissioner, I had the option of sending out invites to each returning owner.

9 owners received those invitations, and you are: Sarge, sean, BLUE, JHS, BC, cowboys4me, FartWaffles, and Bangy. JHS, even though you aren't an active member on the forums anymore (so you probably won't even read this), you are the current champion so in all fairness you are entitled to having the opportunity to defend your championship. Regardless, all of you were active throughout the season and I would be very happy to have you back in the league. BC, I unchecked your name by mistake so you didn't receive an email but you are welcomed back. I'll send you the info through a PM.

3 owners did not receive an invitation, and you are: Durant4MVP, R8RNation, and BRICK. Durant4MVP and R8RNation, you were inactive as owners and left incomplete lineups several times throughout the season. Following the same policy I adopted since 2009, you cannot re-join the league because of your inactivity the past season. BRICK, you were active during the fantasy season but since then your activity on the board has been extremely low and we've barely seen you around. If you post in this topic within a week I'll gladly send you the league info to join, but if not I am going to give a more active member the opportunity to replace you. Nothing personal towards any of you, and you're welcomed to join the TGP ESPN Fantasy League if the commish will have you.

__

Now as far as fantasy is concerned, same rules and settings as last year. Due to problems in the past, you must be an active, seasoned member if you want to join. I'm not going to put requirements such as x-amount of posts or join date, but we need to have seen some sort of reliability from you for you to join. Each invited owner has ten days to accept their invitation. So if you want to join and two members already take the available spots, post that you are interested anyway and you will be put on a waiting list if somebody doesn't accept their invite. Sign up list is as followed:

1. Maverick - joined

2. Sarge - joined

3. seanbrock - invited

4. BLUE - invited

5. JHS - joined

6. BC - invited

7. cowboys4me - invited

8. FartWaffles - invited

9. Bangy - invited

10. Spot reserved for BRICK for one week

11. Available

12. Available

Edited by Maverick

Oh, I still pop in occasionally. Really just to read, I don't have a ton of time to post anymore.

Hooked it up.

I would like to enter the fantasy league. I'm fairly new to the forums but i'm active and I love the game. I've never enetered a fantasy league, but after talking with Sarge I've decided to take a shot at running a team.

This league still needs 6 more people. Fill it up, gentlemen!!!! :rock:

We need more people, badly.

Edit - Never mind, I found the email invite. I'm in....:rock:

Edited by BLUE

Thanks for joining, BLUE. We still need more people, so come on people!

Just a reminder too that the draft is currently scheduled for Tue Aug 30 10:00pm EDT!

Need 3 more people. Draft is 2 weeks from today.

I'm in, already checked league, going to enjoy beating up on mav again love hurting loserpool fans whereever they are from

:beerchug2: :beerchug2: :beerchug2: :beerchug2: :beerchug2:

I have jumped back over to the ESPN league I just prefer the format better.

Damn you, Bangy.

Mathias has said he will join in the chatbox

Once Mathias joins the league, we are officially ready for the draft. bearsrule and Put_The)Team_On_My_Back, thank you for your interest but I must stick with the restrictions I originally set and you two have not been here long enough. Nothing personal, but I want every owner to be active and if you're still around I hope you join next year!

Another reminder too that the draft is currently scheduled for Tue Aug 30 10:00pm EDT! Try to keep your calendar clear and check over the scoring and settings of the league beforehand!

You guys ready for the draft tonight!!!

10:00pm EDT!

Your a week off dude lol. Scared the crap outta me though. Thought the draft date had been moved for a min and i missed it

:panic:

Yeah I know, I had a lot on my plate lol that's my excuse.

This Tuesday though! No really, believe me this time! :grinno:

Draft tonight. Hope everyone can make it.

Echoing Sarge's post...

THE DRAFT IS TONIGHT AT 10PM EST!

Please do your best to be there, even if you can only give some of your time to us.