Vin

The Walking Dead

I highly doubt they kills off The Governor. I can see that story line playing out onto next season with things getting more complicated.

I think their time at the Prison will come to an end.

Part of me thinks he has to die, but another part of me hopes he makes it through the finale. Gotta die at some point though =/

It may be because this episode wasn't as drawn out as the recent.. but I enjoyed it, a lot. The conversations between characters really brought me in, especially the one between Carol and Merle. It's like that (plus his quick chat with Michonne) gave him a true change of heart. Sadly it ended up costing him is life. Honestly figured he would give up a better fight but maybe the Gov is simply stronger than I previously believed. But of all the main characters to die, I feel Merle got the most honorable one. I mean, he wasn't shot by Carl, right? Definitely struck a chord when Daryl found him in zombie form. The murder he performed on his face dropped my jaw. I wouldn't be surprised if Daryl goes through a crazy spell like Rick did.

I think the group will bail out during a firefight with the Gov at the prison. I hope when they're on the run, they pass by T-Dawg as a zombie though. Give him one more shine in the sun before the prison is old news, ya know? Maybe have him chomp on Carol? I don't know.

There's no way they kill off the Gov. He's such a great villain. He deserves more time.

What a gem of an episode. Downright thrilling, and Reedus should win an award for that final scene. He is sooo much better than the other actors. They aren't even close.

The Governor wanted Michonne to pay for murdering his zombie daughter (he'd been keeping her alive in case someone came up with a zombie cure), impaling his eye (now covered with an eye patch) and just generally looking like Tracy Chapman (he hated "Fast Car")

:rofl:

It may be because this episode wasn't as drawn out as the recent.. but I enjoyed it, a lot. The conversations between characters really brought me in, especially the one between Carol and Merle. It's like that (plus his quick chat with Michonne) gave him a true change of heart.

See, I disagree. I think that's who Merle is. Maybe I am just nit-picking the words a little, but when you say change of heart, I think of him doing something out of character. They've spent a good half of this season humanizing Merle, and I think they did a good job all the way to the end.

tioRkWn.jpg

DVR on full effect tonight.

Walking Dead finale AND Game of Thrones premier! :panic:

So...who's dying tonight?

Zombies.

And Hershel.

• Upvote 1

Game of Thrones and Walking Dead tonight. HOW WILL WE SURVIVE THE AWESOMENESS

CcPXYrq.jpg

Hershel, the Guvnah, and Glenn

Also, the Mexican guy from Woodberry and the black woman and black guy join Rick's group.

DING DONG THE BITCH DEAD THE BITCH IS DEAD. Too bad the rest of the show was pretty meh. Producer lied when he said no cliff hanger would exist, where the fuck is the governor :shrug:. And why would you chose the prison over woodbury.

Milton is my new favorite character.

What a lame fucking Finale. It's the end of Season 3, not the end of a midseason.

Good god.

A very suspenseful finale but a disappointing one, in my opinion. All this epic build up was just leading to...Andrea's death? Well we all wanted that to happen. I wasn't saddened by it at all.

I like the fact that The Governor is coming back but I thought that was something of an anticlimactic end to his character arc for the season.

Speaking of character arcs, Carl has certainly become an interesting person. One part of me wants him to die next, but it could be an interesting storyline for season four.

Oh, and hooray for Hershel and Glenn surviving.

Edited by SteVo

The Commercial Breaks returns this October. Can't wait :rollseyes:

Also, why did the shell drop from the 357. It doesn't have a shell drop ;)

Edited by Bucman

Because this is The Walking Dead. Guns don't have recoil either.

Lol what a dog shit season finale.

The Governor just literally drives off into the sunset 20 minutes before the episode ends and we don't see him again. Talk about anti-climatic and a serious let down. Not saying he has to die or whatever, but give us SOMETHING. This entire season building up the Governor for this moment and he just fucking disappears.

Yet again, TWD writers write off a potentially versatile character in Milton in what is, let's be honest, pretty pointless. Yes he kills Andrea, but that could have been anyone. What a shitty way to end Milton.

Carl is a little bitch and I dread Season 4 being Carl-centric. Excuse me while I go pull an Andrea.

Andrea is dead, Yay. I liked the 3 minute scene once Rick and Co found her, that's almost literally the only thing I liked.

Pretty damn awful.

Bring on the new show-runner, and hopefully he can stick around for the entire season instead of having a revolving door at the position.

Oh, another bone I had to pick. I kinda liked the Milton/Andrea exchanges as he was dying. However, could Andrea move with a little more gumption with not only her life in danger but Milton's as well. Seems like it took her 12 hours to get those damn pliers.

She looked very unmotivated, which is kind of odd, considering the circumstances.

:rofl: If they don't improve the show like 2 episodes in, I won't watch it anymore. These writers have no clue how to build a character, every character on the show right now was developed by the former writers who seem like a god send now.

No one else thinks it was stupid to choose the prison over woodbury? They had a barricade set up there and couldve waited on TG to come back. Instead they bring like 30 old folks and childen to the prison which was just destroyed by the raid. That gate was rammed by a truck and still worked perfectly fine afterwards :rofl:

:rofl: If they don't improve the show like 2 episodes in, I won't watch it anymore. These writers have no clue how to build a character, every character on the show right now was developed by the former writers who seem like a god send now.

No one else thinks it was stupid to choose the prison over woodbury? They had a barricade set up there and couldve waited on TG to come back. Instead they bring like 30 old folks and childen to the prison which was just destroyed by the raid. That gate was rammed by a truck and still worked perfectly fine afterwards :rofl:

I brought that up to Vin, but he countered with a a solid proposition. He knows more than anyone about the town other than maybe Milton and maybe Merle -- both of which are now deceased. The Governor knows every in and out of Woodbury. It's weaknesses, it's strengths. He'd know exactly when and how to attack. Makes them pretty vulnerable.

But ya, I still don't like the idea of so many people cramming into the prison. Very disappointed actually that they decided to stick with the prison. Don't get that logic at all, even if they don't move to Woodbury.

Edited by Favre4Ever

TG has like 3 people left. You can't tell me Karen doesn't know the ins and outs. He would be no match to all them and wouldn't even know Rick and company were there.

Why on earth didn't Martinez and the black guy whose name I forget not down the Governor once he started mowing down his own people? Or if they were scared he would shoot back, why not when he was in the truck?

I know they're loyal people, but jesus christ, what would it take for them to rethink their position?