Vin

The Walking Dead

I'm just assuming they're not going to kill a pregnant lady.

She wasn't as hot to me when she was doing that thing that couples do sometimes which is really weird where they dress the same. Plus she was wearing that corny hat that only Eminem and girls who like girls wear, big turn off. TGP%20Yep%20Gif.gif

I've always called those hats the, "I want to be hot but I just don't know how" hats (when chicks wear them).

• Upvote 1

A station in Netherlands leaked the promo for the season finale. Get hype.

EDIT: And it's gone.

Edited by Vin

If anyone was going to post leaked information / video, it would be the king of spoilers .

They've been hyping up Negan so much, I'm almost worried he won't deliver. At this point, he needs to be the show's greatest villain or it's a disappointment.

I'm sure the showrunners realize that, so I'd expect a major death or two in the season finale.

Meh.

I have a feeling Abraham is gonna die in the finale. Which makes me sad. I'd much rather really lose Glenn or Daryl or anyone really.

• Upvote 1

It's probably gonna be some lame character like Aaron who Negan

kills

Edit: or it will one big tease and we won't know who dies till October. Typical horrible cliff hanger fashion this show loves to do.

Edited by Bucman

I have a feeling Abraham is gonna die in the finale. Which makes me sad. I'd much rather really lose Glenn or Daryl or anyone really.

Regarding this past episode:

Did I miss something at the very end of the last episode?

I might be completely out there with this, but I think Maggie will be one to die.

Regarding this past episode:

Did I miss something at the very end of the last episode?

IIRC, it ended with Daryl getting shot in the shoulder or something.

IIRC, it ended with Daryl getting shot in the shoulder or something.

Lame

are we supposed to do spoilers?

Also, after he gets shot in the shoulder the dude says something like "Don't worry you'll live" or something like that

Better safe than sorry with the spoilers. Some people read the thread before they watch the episode then complain, as silly as that sounds.

• Upvote 1

It's probably gonna be some lame character like Aaron who Negan

kills

Edit: or it will one big tease and we won't know who dies till October. Typical horrible cliff hanger fashion this show loves to do.

Which would be hilarious, because the only thing Aaron has going for him is that he's a nice guy. Dude's been invisible ever since they reached Alexandria.

At some point either a mass culling needs to happen, or a permanent splitting of the group needs to happen. For the most part, we've still got pretty much the exact same core that was there in season 4.

I mean, they could just implement other characters, but that doesn't seem like it's possible. Guess guys like Jesus, and anyone else that's met, is just gonna be relegated to ancillary character status.

A mass culling wouldn't be met with disdain from me. I don't think a massive split could work very well -- or maybe I just don't want it to happen. I hate when everyone gets separated and in the span of 10 episodes we see everyone like once -- that annoys me. ha.

Well, I think part of the reason the splits haven't worked well in the past is because of bad pairings. Do you want to see an episode that solely features Beth and Daryl? No? Well too bad, you're getting it.

• Upvote 1

Well, I think part of the reason the splits haven't worked well in the past is because of bad pairings. Do you want to see an episode that solely features Beth and Daryl? No? Well too bad, you're getting it.

If only every episode could just be Morgan waving his stick around.

Morgan gon die and Rick will basically become him next season. Confirmed.

Edited by BJORN

Better safe than sorry with the spoilers. Some people read the thread before they watch the episode then complain, as silly as that sounds.

Yeah this thread is carefully watched by Zack. I mean SPOILER ALERT PEOPLE, NEGAN IS IN THE FINALE!!! ZOMG I JUST POSTED A SPOILER... :pls:

• Downvote 1

I actually thought that episode was good, mainly because everything's building up to an awesome finale. That being said, this show has a terrible history with finales, so I'm expecting to be disappointed.

Starting to get hype for this finale. Negan is gonna bring this show back to its glory days.