Vin

The Walking Dead

I thought Glen was going to bite it when entered the barn. Before I even saw that walkers, glad it didn't happen.

So who does she tell first? Shane or Rick?

...Or does Glen let the cat out of the bag?

LET'S GET THIS POOL GOING.

*MAJOR SPOILER*

Apparently, the walkers in the barn are family members and the reason they're in there is because the guy is waiting for a cure.

So who does she tell first? Shane or Rick?

...Or does Glen let the cat out of the bag?

LET'S GET THIS POOL GOING.

I think that someone else is going to find the test (likely Herschel) and they will think that it was Maggie's, of course Rick will sort it all out and find out that the baby is Shane's.

Just saw last week's episode.

lolglenn.

Tonight's episode is one of the main reasons why this show is my favorite, and is one of the best running shows on television.

Jesus Christ. :rock:

Agreed.. Probably the best episode of the entire series thus far.

This ending leaves it wide open as to what happens after the break. Can't wait.

Agreed with both Mathias and F4E.

God damn I love this show!!

:yep:

:rock:

Well that was lame.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well that was lame.

I'll let you explain yourself before I neg you. lol

I damn near shed a tear at the end of the episode tonight. Not what I was hoping for, but kinda what was expected.

I officially dislike Shane now, I defended his actions with the Otis situation, but that will no longer happen. Sure I can justify what he did tonight, but I won't. He crossed the line.

I'll let you explain yourself before I neg you. lol

It's a massive waste of about five episodes. We haven't learned anything over this span of time other than Shane is a massive dick. (Or did we already know that?) The only way things could've been salvaged was if Dale or Carl would've shot Shane before his opening of the barn. but he didn't.

I guess the only interesting thing to come of this is when/if Herschel knew about Sophia.

Edited by Vin
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Vin. The whole show is going to be about group dynamic and morality under extreme stress. Not so much about zombie killing, just so you know from here. There are going to be times when the location and plot don't move because they are highlighting personal dilemmas, at least if they use the same formula the comic used... and they will since the write creator of the comic is an (the?) executive producer of the show. The plot changes have been fairly dramatic, characters that live and die etc... but the tone has been quite similar.

edit: looking back on your post the zombie killing probably isn't what you're looking for just not feeling like anything is developing at all...

Idk, I think Shane as a clear villain and his instability was a solid development over the past few episodes.

I also like the Hershel character as someone who is struggling with morality, and hanging on to his past.

Edited by GA_Eagle

I understand what you are saying Vin... Walking Dead is a roller coaster... Sometimes its really exciting, with something always going on... Other times, it's pretty ho-hum... A lot of dialogue, character development, etc etc..

Although.. I am kind used to the slowness... Mad Men (show based in the 60's and the advertising men on madison avenue) is realllly slow. But it's incredibly smart and has some amazing characters...

And I don't think you are giving enough credit to how open ended this episode was... Outside of why Sophia was in the barn...

How will Herschel react?

Will those who also live in the farm house support him?

Will the Atlanta survivors move on?

Before opening the barn, Shane hinted at "dealing" with Herschel... Will the survivors overthrow Herschel and take the farm as their own?

How does Rick respond to Shane's actions?

Will Shane learn to despise Rick even more for acting like the father of his (potentially) child?

How will Glenn and Maggie's relationship evolve with the survivors being further divided from Herschel's group?

I could keep going.. But I think you get the point. lol

• Upvote 1

!!!!!!!!!!

The Walking Dead returns Sunday at 9/8c.

!!!!!!!!!!

I concur.

I third this motion.

I fourth it. :yep:

3 HOURS AWAY BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 HOURS AWAY BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still like 5 hours for me...

So pumped... Please don't disappoint me.