Vin

The Walking Dead

Doctor lady got some confidence. Deanna got some confidence. The Maggie reveal. Rick and what's her face getting together. What's her face's son doing stuff and things. There was better character stuff there than in the Morgan episode.

You can completely remove the Morgan episode from the catalog and miss nothing, because since they killed off Eastman there's nothing there to make it anything other than a self-contained bottle episode.

Edited by Vin

Doctor lady got some confidence. Deanna got some confidence. The Maggie reveal. Rick and what's her face getting together. What's her face's son doing stuff and things. There was better character stuff there than in the Morgan episode.

You can completely remove the Morgan episode from the catalog and miss nothing, because since they killed off Eastman there's nothing there to make it anything other than a self-contained bottle episode.

Is doctor lady gonna ever pay off? If not... what's the point? And even if it does, do we need her having so much screen time over the course of multiple episodes to get there? Eh.

And while the Maggie reveal was big... Did we really not see that coming? Really? I did, anyway -- which is why it wasn't that big of a moment to me. Everyone is pretending like this is such a big SHOCK and.. I don't think it was. lol.

It seems like the show wants what's her faces son to do something big and he probably will. Probably something stupid and something that gets people hurt / killed.

Too much time spent on "things" that aren't going to matter.

If you want characters and development, that Morgan episode is the best you're going to get, I think. Although to be fair, it doesn't seem like you are so much into development as you are into empty and pointless actions.

Edited by Favre4Ever
  • Upvote 1

Everything matters. We're approaching Breaking Bad levels of happenstance and contrivance anymore. Of course the person that Morgan killed has to reanimate and get Eastman killed days later because reasons.

Although now that I think about it, it's always been that way I guess. Carl getting Dale killed, etc.

Everything matters. We're approaching Breaking Bad levels of happenstance and contrivance anymore. Of course the person that Morgan killed has to reanimate and get Eastman killed days later because reasons.

Although now that I think about it, it's always been that way I guess. Carl getting Dale killed, etc.

Of course, Carol kills someone and forgets where the body was because reasons....

So...was that Glenn on the radio saying "Help" at the end?

Also...that group Daryl encountered, that's gotta be the Saviors, right?

So...was that Glenn on the radio saying "Help" at the end?

Also...that group Daryl encountered, that's gotta be the Saviors, right?

More than likely considering they revealed the Negan casting. Walking Dead about to get 1000x better.

More than likely considering they revealed the Negan casting. Walking Dead about to get 1000x better.

^ And with that, I'm going to say: Fuck it. I'm going to get back into TWD.

Edited by Spartan Havoc

It's like bad lip reading, just without audio.

http://i.imgur.com/4JOxt69.gifv

Edited by Vin

Ya, that episode didn't do a lot for me either. They are playing up this Ron thing so hard... Which is gonna make whatever he does suck that much more.

• Upvote 1

I legit felt anger when they showed Carol sneakily following Morgan and doctor lady while carrying Judith.

I don't like her.

Ya, I'm kinda getting tired of all the filler on this show. It's really boring to just have a bunch of conversations between the normal cast and Alexandrians contemplating their state of existence.

Also, when did every single character become stupid? Carol is the only one you can count on to be ruthless without making dumb decisions.

Negan better be as good as advertised, because this show needs an antagonist in the worst way. I miss The Governor. :(

I think part of the problem is that everything that has happened so far has happened in ONE DAY. Like... they are gong into excruciating detail over every little thing going on. This is The Walking Dead, not 24... Treat it as such.

Yeah the entire season so far has been based around one premise: Trying to lure this huge pocket of walkers away from Alexandria. But I guess it looks like that's just the entire premise of the first half of this season. Likely they end this mid-season introducing this Negan person and that dominates the last half of the season.

Edited by CampinWithDumbshits

The calm before the storm.

The 3 episodes of calm before the half episode of storm.

• Upvote 1

The 3 episodes of calm before the half episode of storm.

You watch Arrow and Gotham. You can't complain about that, lol.

You watch Arrow and Gotham. You can't complain about that, lol.

Just because one show that I watch has a certain issue doesn't mean I can't watch other shows with the same issue. Lol. If it's a problem with one, it's a problem with all. If anything, it gives me more reason to complain -- because I've been through this plenty before.

Just because one show that I watch has a certain issue doesn't mean I can't watch other shows with the same issue. Lol. If it's a problem with one, it's a problem with all. If anything, it gives me more reason to complain -- because I've been through this plenty before.

Right, which means you really can't complain when you set yourself up for it, lol.

The calm before the storm.

We're still a few months away from that storm.

We're still a few months away from that storm.

I don't think so.

Well, shit.