Vin

The Walking Dead

Well, I'm all caught up after recording the marathon they aired. I'm still in shock that Glenn is alive, total bullshit.

[i want Glenn and Maggie to die. I want Michonne to die. I want Sasha to die. I want Carl to die. I want the emo teen girl to die. I'm getting pretty sick of Daryl too, I mean come on you miraculously come across a rocket propelled grenade, and use it to....start a fire? And all that talk about wasting supplies... I also want Morgan to die too.

Almost every character is annoying in their own special way.

Also, Carl telling that other kid what to do with a gun like he knows any better :yao:

Yeah I was completely shook when Daryl wasted that rocket...like what? /facepalm

You want Michonne to die? WHAT

• Upvote 1

Ya, joking aside. I thought it was a solid episode. We got use of an RPG, got some positive momentum in a forward direction... Got a lot of people involved. I liked it (other than carl and Glenn surviving). Rick losing his mind again was awesome, Alexandria coming to together and all going outside to fight was awesome.... Gabriel was awesome (holy shit, no way). That little speech in the church may be my favorite or 2nd favorite moment of the night. And the montage where it shows everyone from the town in quick succession swinging their weapons was awesome.

See, and that montage was straight out of the comics, like panels. When I mentioned that the first episode was very comic-like, you said you weren't looking forward to more of it. :D

• Upvote 1

Yeah I was completely shook when Daryl wasted that rocket...like what? /facepalm

You want Michonne to die? WHAT

Yes. Michonne is very annoying. Who in the group does she actually have a relationship with? Carl? Maybe they talked once awhile ago. Rick? Her relationship to him seems to be just going along with what he says except for like that one time then she immediately went back to being his goon that just checks everything in the head. What in the hell is she going to do with anything that Deanna girl told her? Probably nothing. Hopefully what she wants for herself is to die, and actually follows that advice.

I don't think I'd be sad if any character died. I used to be part of the if-Daryl-dies-I'm-not-watching-anymore crowd, but his character has been so boring lately, such a letdown from the old Daryl, that I wouldn't care.

Nibble on that porch dick and by the way who's Deanna?

Daryl or Glenn will hopefully be killed off this season. I mean how many times can Glenn keep avoiding death. Its annoying at this point. Negan needs to kill off a major character who is well liked.

Daryl or Glenn will hopefully be killed off this season. I mean how many times can Glenn keep avoiding death. Its annoying at this point. Negan needs to kill off a major character who is well liked.

Truly think they were trolling us last week

Carol is an AWESOME character. Wtf, Vinneh? :disgust:

Probably the most badass character in the show.

She sealed it when they first got to Alexandria and she brilliantly and intentionally put off the little miss innocent Susie Homemaker cover, but it all started when she went all Seal Team Six to rescue everyone from Terminus. :ooo:

I don't think I've done a good job expressing this post, but here goes:

I think the problem is that she thinks of herself as leader, but she isn't a leader, she's just a loose cannon. She thinks she knows best and acts on it, like with the killing of the people in the prison, in which she's lucky that Tyreese doesn't kill her. But then everything is made right because everyone gets saved at Terminus. Yay!

And then we get to Alexandria and because she's smarter than everyone else, she goes into deep cover, and in the process completely screws Sam's head up even more, and because everything is connected, him and his mom die because of it and the events leading to Carl getting shot get accelerated , (I'm not going to blame her for Carl getting shot, because he was going to at some point, the death of the rest of Ron's family just sped it up a bit).

Prior to that is her conflict with Morgan and Wolf, where we see that she's not actually a badass during her breakdown before Morgan pwns her, it's just a facade. But then, instead of potentially being shown directly that she could've been wrong for once with the Wolf coming back, she shoots him, and with his death ends any potential of her being proven wrong, because of course the doctor lady isn't going to bring it up (the death isn't the issue, because he was dead anyway, it's how it happens). Just like she, and no one else for that matter, will know that her screwing up Sam led to people dying. So, she gets to remain blissfully ignorant of what she does because she doesn't see the ramifications of what she does or that her frame of mind is wrong. You should have killed Morgan? Carol pls.

FTR, Vin also did not like the Morgan episode earlier this season if I recall correctly. SMH Vin!

Nah, I liked it, I just liked the episode that came after it more. Just about everyone here knows my disdain for prequels, and that Morgan episode is pretty much a throwaway episode because you can skip it and not miss anything because everyone died.

Edited by NotNotVin
  • Upvote 1

Interesting little show character/death infographic thing, leading up to the start of this half of the season.

wddeaths.jpg

Well, that was the weirdest Walking Dead episode ever.

And also the greatest? I dunno.

Not sure if this is The Walking Dead or Friends.

• Upvote 1

The closest thing to a comedy episode that we're going to get.

Probably means that 3/4ths of the cast is getting culled next week.

Well, that was the weirdest Walking Dead episode ever.

And also the greatest? I dunno.

Why did I know you would like that episode?

You know me.

Michonne getting killed should happen pretty soon now. Thank god.

• Downvote 1

Rick and Michonne need to make beautiful interracial babies.

I haven't posted since this thread started because I wasn't caught up...but man...tis been one hell of a ride.

Watched the past three seasons in a week.

Let me just say episode one of the current season was completely blood drunk and I loved every last goddamn second of it.

Really didn't like where last night's episode was going. Let's see if the writers can change up what they usually do, but if not....

Also,

IXVS4Df.gif

Edited by Vin

Hmmm, so the group is going to head over to Negan's where they will undoubtedly underrate him. Things will go badly, people will probably die. Then the group will retreat, swear revenge, plan better, and really fuck them up good.