Vin

The Walking Dead

Good job, Walking Dead.

black-dynamite-you-done-fucked-up-now.gi

That was intense. Brutal. Nauseating.

I loled. This was pretty predictable and most people have been calling it for a long time now

That makeup on Glenn was awesome. Episode would have been better if someone's arm got cut off too.

Also, that little part with Daryl and hair pulling was really odd. It almost sounded like they were suggesting raping him. Maybe I heard it wrong. But yeah, that was creepy

Edited by Barracuda

That was sad. :(

Bye Abraham and Glenn. Glenn's been there since the pilot, gonna be weird without him. What a brutal way to die.

I cheered when he offed Glenn, too. Abraham should've lived, though, imo. I still hate the way they're having Negan portrayed.

Comic:

Abraham was killed off the way Denise died with the crossbow and Kirkman has stated that he wished he'd have kept him around longer. Seems lame that they skipped the opportunity to keep him around.

Edited by Zack_of_Steel

Abe dying was pretty obvious from the built up the did with his character the second half of the season. I'm gonna miss his comedy. I think it was a huge mistake to get rid of him. Should've killed Glenn and Daryl

Abe dying was pretty obvious from the built up the did with his character the second half of the season. I'm gonna miss his comedy. I think it was a huge mistake to get rid of him. Should've killed Glenn and Daryl

A lot of people on my facebook feed are saying the same thing. That they wished it would have been Daryl instead, which is kind of odd to see being that it seemed like Daryl has the biggest cult following in the show perhaps.

L U L RICK shook motherfucker. Greatest episode in a long time. #FuckRick #PointTeamShane

Fun fact: Rick could have killed Negan in the RV

And likely gotten everyone else in the group killed in the process.

And then all we'd be left with is Carol, and that's awful.

And likely gotten everyone else in the group killed in the process.

And then all we'd be left with is Carol, and that's awful.

And Morgan... #NotSoAwful

The Talking Dead was really sad last night too.

And Morgan, but I left him out to make it seem awful. (It'd still be pretty awful)

I said this when he was introduced, Negan is the greatest character in the comics, but they're not letting him shine so far on TV. He's too slow and plodding and not nearly the hilarious man-child that Negan is supposed to be.

I also said last season that they're getting by on subject matter and have no sense of original storytelling. Honestly, I will mail out my hardcover volumes to anyone on TGP that wants to borrow them or send you the files to read on your PC. They're so incredibly awesome compared to the show that I would be willing to buy new copies if someone here wanted to keep them.

I think Negan was pretty awesome in the show. Granted, I have nothing to compare him to.

I think he's doing an excellent job at portraying the character they want him to.

Still pissed Abe is gone. Daryl is such a stale character now. The only reason they've kept him around is the middle age woman who love his bad boy look..I personally think he is an average actor at best anymore

Allegedly the filmed one of those for every character there to prevent spoilers and stuff being leaked early.

Edited by Vin
  • Upvote 1

They filmed all 11 death scenes. But once they start shooting sets deeper into the season. That's when cast members start missing and you know who died.

Glenn needed to die. He's avoided death so many times it got old.

I'm interested to see what kind of fucked up shit Negan makes Rick and his team do.

if the zombie world were real, they'd all be dead already anyway.

its a tv show, I dont give a fuck about a majority of the characters except the cute hispanic chick.

and rick just keeps going from rational to psycho every 5 minutes while somehow being the only guy who can find white t shirts lol

Rosita is love, Rosita is life :wub:

• Upvote 1

In the grim dark future of the zombie apocalypse, there is only LARP'ing.