Vin

The Walking Dead

I really love this Ezekiel character.

I give it 2 more episodes before someone starts bitching about character-centered episodes. This show goes on for too long. Should have kept it at 13.

Show sucks again. I hate how they have 3 story lines and they just switch from one to the other to the other on a tri-weekly basis. It's really annoying. Also, the last episode (not yesterday but the one before that) was so Dwight-centric and they made him seem almost... likeable? Why..? He must be important later on -- which is also annoying.

Yeah Negan makes it pretty easy to take him out. You could walk right up to him and blow his brains out. Once he got taken out the Saviors would fall apart.

637jC3B.gif

I think there's a reason they don't take him out tho. Other than the obvious -- he breaks you to the point of not fighting back. But that's kind of too obvious in my mind. Just like Dwight, he must play a central role in some other way than just being the villain later on. He has to -- otherwise a) the story telling they are doing just doesn't make sense to me or b) they created the character to be brutal just because and without motive or reasons... and after watching his show for like... ever I don't believe B can be the answer.

WINNER! Favre the first to bitch about character-centered episodes! They will NEVER get rid of that. AMC is cheap as possible with this show. But that just makes room for more money for better shows like Into the Badlands and BCS, so please keep watching and being bored by beyond moronic writing, PLEASE.

Character-centered episodes are the best ones though.

Unless it's the Morgan flashback last season where everyone died.

WINNER! Favre the first to bitch about character-centered episodes! They will NEVER get rid of that. AMC is cheap as possible with this show. But that just makes room for more money for better shows like Into the Badlands and BCS, so please keep watching and being bored by beyond moronic writing, PLEASE.

Into the Badlands coming back in the Spring, woot woot.

Edit: Also, TWD has seen ratings dips every single week since the season premiere.

http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2016/11/15/the-walking-dead-ratings-drop-again-remain-on-top-for-sunday/

Still great but dipping.

Edited by Favre4Ever

The constant changing of writers the show went through didn't help. This show has been ass for 3 seasons now. But I keep watching it for some reason

I wanted to see how they handled this arc and the new characters, but they've destroyed any excitement I had for the show.

Character-centered episodes are the best ones though.

Unless it's the Morgan flashback last season where everyone died.

Vin pls, that was pretty much the only good episode last year. :slingblade:

I wanted to see how they handled this arc and the new characters, but they've destroyed any excitement I had for the show.

So I'm assuming you don't like the TV version of Ezekiel either? Or just Negan?

So I'm assuming you don't like the TV version of Ezekiel either? Or just Negan?

Negan, Dwight. Storylines. Tone. Acting.

I think he's doing a great job acting Negan. I wish they'd make his character a little more dark. He's almost too likeable right now.

Where the fuck is Ezekial?!? Instead I have to watch Coral and Enid roller skate? Really.... I literally do not care about Coral at all. His character has been irrelevant for a long time.

Also, viewership dropped to under 11 million viewers, which is the first time since Season 3.

• Upvote 1

Carl is about to become a badass. Next week gonna be a Heath and Tara shit show

Carl is about to become a badass. Next week gonna be a Heath and Tara shit show

Trident always told me Sansa was going to become badass in Game of Thrones and it took like 2 seasons from when he told me about it originally... Lol. I am not holding my breath.

He's at least on a more interesting path right now.

Carl is not and never has been interesting. Good thing he's going to die pretty soon. Fingers crossed. If not hopefully he comes back and impregnates Edith or whatever her name is, so we can all suffer through yet another pregnancy storyline.

• Upvote 1

Today is the day that Carl dies. Get ready to celebrate. Maybe. Hopefully. Please.

Are we seriously about to waste an entire episode on Tara? Wow.

EDIT:

That was the worst episode since wasting half a season on looking for zombie Sophia. Holy shit...

Edited by Favre4Ever

Yet another shit episode. Its almost like they want to kill the show off.

Even though a ton isn't getting done, I like these longer than usual episodes.

Let's take this back to awkward silence now.

But they really don't do anything with them. Its ones bottle episode after another anymore.

How the fuck is Carl gonna cry like a baby over taking the bandage off? After everything hes seen and gone through and that makes him cry!?

• Upvote 1