Vin

The Walking Dead

Can't believe how the episode ended! Talk about building suspense! Anyone thinking that this could be a Merle spotting? :p

Can't believe how the episode ended! Talk about building suspense! Anyone thinking that this could be a Merle spotting? :p

The redneck who ran off with the van? That was weird to me, they were suggesting he was going to head back to the camp with a vengeance, and then... nothing.

Glad I found the show, though, it's been pretty good so far.

Edited by Thanatos19

They seem pretty selfish..I hope they die off as well..

The only gripe I have about the premiere was the deer scene...it seemed really corny.

Was it like that in the comics?

Shane was being a dick because he tried to force a situation and then when it backfired couldn't deal just throwing his toys out the pram still. Andrea I can understand why she has sort of dipped a loss like that in that situation would throw anybody off.

Deer bit was a little bit cheesy though I was expecting a different outcome. I enjoyed the first one good build up platform.

I thought it was great....BUT....I'm with Mathias....my only real gripe is the deer scene...twas damn corny.

:yep:

It was probably a little corny, but it had great meaning behind it. It was basically showing hope. And then someone shot the deer and the kid and obliterated just about every ounce of hope. Get it? Directors are clever!

I dug the deer scene. Spoiler for upcoming episode:

If it follows the comic it should open up a new door for the survivors. So it actually is a weird way of bringing hope to the characters.

Edited by GA_Eagle

I dug the deer scene. Spoiler for upcoming episode:

If it follows the comic it should open up a new door for the survivors. So it actually is a weird way of bringing hope to the characters.

Hmm....well if that is the case then I suppose it wasn't so bad.

I just figured they did it for shock value or w/e.

Can't wait for Sunday night!

Edited by BucD

That pun was totally intended.

I don't know that it will open a new door per say. Maybe in terms of meeting someone new. But it's not like the woods are safe, and we all know that the walkers eat Animals.

I don't know that it will open a new door per say. Maybe in terms of meeting someone new. But it's not like the woods are safe, and we all know that the walkers eat Animals.

Methinks you got the wrong quote there. :p

Daryl is a massive bad ass. And on the contrary, I actually like Andrea. Her character is more complex then some of the others, and I think watching her transform from this innocent, fun loving sister to bad ass bitch will be interesting.

I think the kids are just a complete nuisance. Both Sophia (whatever happens to her) and Carl (which is the lamest kids name ever) need to be eaten or written off somehow. Although, that doesn't seem likely because IMDB has both Sophia and Carl down 17 and 19 episodes respectively.

T-Dog (fat black guy) is really annoying. I don't think he serves much a purpose on the show...

Shane is annoying as well, especially after impregnating that dumb whore Mrs. Grimes.

Edited by BLUE
Spoiler requested by Mathias and added.

FUCKING SPOILERS JD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!%%^!^$#^#^#^@^$&^%#&%$&$&475475474

Edited by Mathias

I have watched just as much of the show as you have.... I am working off the same assumption BucD mentioned on the last page.... I mean, let's put two and two together.

Final 10 minutes were crazy tonight. :yep:

Damn them for the epic cliffhangers EVERY week.

Semi-Spoiler for just those who haven't seen S2, E2.

I really hope Otis doesn't die. There have to be a few fatties left during the zombie apocalypse, no?

lol F4E

and Daryl is such a badass man...awesome awesome character.

I HATE ONE HOUR ONLY EPISODES!! MOAR!! NAO!!

:(

Damn them for the epic cliffhangers EVERY week.

Semi-Spoiler for just those who haven't seen S2, E2.

I really hope Otis doesn't die. There have to be a few fatties left during the zombie apocalypse, no?

Otis will probably just give his bag to Shane and hold off the horde long enough for Shane to get out of there. Otis realizes he's not going to make it out as sluggish as he is, and he wants more than anyone to get the stuff back for Carl, given it's his fault they're in this mess in the first place.

Otis will probably just give his bag to Shane and hold off the horde long enough for Shane to get out of there. Otis realizes he's not going to make it out as sluggish as he is, and he wants more than anyone to get the stuff back for Carl, given it's his fault they're in this mess in the first place.

Good call...

The second the door to the trailer opened, that was my exact thought.

That'd be so damn predictable though.

That'd be so damn predictable though.

Very true...wouldn't be surprised though...

The Walking Dead wikia is killing me. I keep unintentionally ruining stuff for myself whenever I go there...

So... why go there? lol.

Being that it has its own series that is not on television.. I can imagine a few spoilers being there. lmao.

Can't help not looking up stuff on characters.

Can't help not looking up stuff on characters.

But reading spoilers is soooooo lame. It completely ruins the awesomeness of the show. Just my opinion, I guess.

But reading spoilers is soooooo lame. It completely ruins the awesomeness of the show. Just my opinion, I guess.

It's more disappointing when something you want to happen doesn't, IMO.