Favre4Ever

The Return of the Randomness Thread....

13417533_151718001908621_660000561538673

• Upvote 1

tumblr_o6m1iilONl1u53c30o3_500.jpg

• Upvote 1

13502077_1166202130093140_76226626759094

• Upvote 1

Has anyone ever had a dream with a demon presense? Just today I was having one and felt like I was being possessed or something. I kept trying to wake up and couldn't like I was frozen. Finally woke up and not gonna lie shit felt real. I have these from time to time.

<_< >_> Seeing the Conjuring 2 commercial made me think of this.

I've had sleep paralysis before.

I also once had a hallucination of a guy in all black following me around at my friend's grad party. At first, I thought he was just being weird. Then I asked my friend's mom who the guy was, and she said no one was there. I've since seen that guy in probably over half of my dreams since then (like 2 weeks ago).

Shit is terrifying and I usually wake up sweating when I see him.

I've had sleep paralysis happen to me quite a few times (luckily its been over a year since the last time I can remember). It's probably happened between 7-10 times in my life (happened a lot in college). The last time it happened was the most horrifying.

I was going to meet my girlfriend (at the time) after she got done at a hockey game, was feeling a little tired so I decided to take a nap for about an hour (it was around 7). I wake up and can't move so I said it fuck it I'll keep trying to sleep. Open my eyes again and it's just complete pitch black (which makes sense because it's January). I hear something in the dining room (I'm home alone at this time) and I'm like fuck I have to get up and see what's going on.

I'm able to roll off my bed....thud...onto the ground. I crawl to the door which is slightly open and as I'm crawling with all my might I see a figure and I see two red dots where the eyes would be. That's all I can see. And it sees me crawling. And in my head I'm freaking out but also thinking no way this can be real, I have to find something that's off to prove I'm dreaming but everything seems so real. Then I look up and I see my tv is off, which I knew was a lie because I left my tv on before I fell asleep and boom I wake up right back in my bed and I'm able to move and shit.

Another time I was waking up, couldn't move and heard a loud white noise in my head and definitely felt a presence over my shoulder and the noise kept getting louder and louder until it basically sort of shattered and I was able to move.

Edited by JetsFan4Life

Simply amazing.

• Upvote 2

This bird and I would be great friends.

• Upvote 1

13769507_10207982351929188_3029881249079

• Upvote 2

13782204_1115094218543879_64699047827142

Holy shit :lol:

• Upvote 1