Favre4Ever

The Return of the Randomness Thread....

I tried that after it first stopped working. It's nothing wrong with my specific computer, none of us in my house can load it.

Ken :wub:

Aurora, IL has almost double the population of Green Bay, WI. Maybe the Chicago metro area should get a second football team?

Just kidding. More like GB shouldn't have a team.

Aurora, IL has almost double the population of Green Bay, WI. Maybe the Chicago metro area should get a second football team?

Just kidding. More like GB shouldn't have a team.

One good team > six shitty teams

One good team > six shitty teams

What six teams are you referring to?

I'll just repeat the only good thing FSU said in his troll thread.

Get something in your city other than a 24-hour Perkins.

What six teams are you referring to?

I'll just repeat the only good thing FSU said in his troll thread.

Cubs, Sox, Bears, Bulls, Blackhawks, & whatever shitty soccer team you are bound to have.

Fuck off, sunburn.

Cubs, Sox, Bears, Bulls, Blackhawks, & whatever shitty soccer team you are bound to have.

Until the Packers have more championships than our teams combined, Chicago is a better sports city bar none.

Not to mention that the Bears and Bulls are two of the most sucessful teams in their respective sports.

Until the Packers have more championships than our teams combined, Chicago is a better sports city bar none.

Not to mention that the Bears and Bulls are two of the most sucessful teams in their respective sports.

LMAO. Chicago is a shit hole, and gets pro teams for that fact alone. Population equals team... but not necessarily a good one... Or one(s), in the case of Chicago.

LMAO. Chicago is a shit hole, and gets pro teams for that fact alone. Population equals team... but not necessarily a good one... Or one(s), in the case of Chicago.

That post doesn't even make sense. First of all, Da Bears and Da Bulls are two of the most successful teams in their respective sports, the Hawks are one of the original six, the Cubs have the best fanbsse in baseball behind Boston, and the White Sox won the WS in 05.

Second of all, Chicago is a city full of hardowrking, friendly people. It's far better than both Wisconsin and Iowa. You can call it whatever you want, but I'm proud to live here, and I think gobadgers is, too, even though he's a Packers fan. He can speak for himself, though.

So obviously the best sports city is New York than right? Since it's all based on how many championships teams have.

Also 11 teams have more Super Bowl victories than the Chicago Bears. Not sure how you decide they are one of the most successful teams.

And the Bulls won all their championships within one stretch. You can't even call them of the most successful teams. The ONLY NBA teams that can have an argument for that title are the Boston Celtics and Los Angeles Lakers, the Bulls are no where close.

Edited by JetsFan4Life

That post doesn't even make sense. First of all, Da Bears and Da Bulls are two of the most successful teams in their respective sports, the Hawks are one of the original six, the Cubs have the best fanbsse in baseball behind Boston, and the White Sox won the WS in 05.

Second of all, Chicago is a city full of hardowrking, friendly people. It's far better than both Wisconsin and Iowa. You can call it whatever you want, but I'm proud to live here, and I think gobadgers is, too, even though he's a Packers fan. He can speak for himself, though.

And... the Packers are better than all of them. Combined.

Maybe if you get 3-4 more teams, you may have a chance. Chicago sports absolutely blow, and I pity all of their fans across the globe.

Shaq, who made your Garcia sig? It's sick

Thanks! My brother from down under made it for me :p

(FunnyGunny)

• Upvote 1

So obviously the best sports city is New York than right? Since it's all based on how many championships teams have.

Also 11 teams have more Super Bowl victories than the Chicago Bears. Not sure how you decide they are one of the most successful teams.

And the Bulls won all their championships within one stretch. You can't even call them of the most successful teams. The ONLY NBA teams that can have an argument for that title are the Boston Celtics and Los Angeles Lakers, the Bulls are no where close.

The only way Green Bay could be Titletown, USA would be if you count all-time championships, not Super Bowls. So if you do the same thing with the Bears, they have the second most championships in the history of the NFL.

And I don't care when the Bulls championships came, they still have 6, which is a lot more than most of the NBA teams, making them ONE OF the most successful teams (I don't know why you thought I said THE MOST successful team).

And F4E, I don know why you would pity Chicago sports fans. Many other cities have been far less fortunate when it ones to sports.

Not to mention that since 1970 the state of WI has had three championships from two different teams (Bucks in 71, Packers in 97 and 10). Chicago has had 9 championships from four teams (Bears in 85, Bulls in 91, 92, 93, 96, 97, 98, Sox in 05, Hawks in 10). I think that says it all.

• Downvote 1

The only way Green Bay could be Titletown, USA would be if you count all-time championships, not Super Bowls. So if you do the same thing with the Bears, they have the second most championships in the history of the NFL.

And I don't care when the Bulls championships came, they still have 6, which is a lot more than most of the NBA teams, making them ONE OF the most successful teams (I don't know why you thought I said THE MOST successful team).

And F4E, I don know why you would pity Chicago sports fans. Many other cities have been far less fortunate when it ones to sports.

Not to mention that since 1970 the state of WI has had three championships from two different teams (Bucks in 71, Packers in 97 and 10). Chicago has had 9 championships from four teams (Bears in 85, Bulls in 91, 92, 93, 96, 97, 98, Sox in 05, Hawks in 10). I think that says it all.

Except for the fact I don't give two shits about any other team in Wisconsin, lol. And this isn't a Wisconsin Vs Chicago discussion. GREEN mother fuckin' BAY, doggy. Trying to change the criteria in your favor gets you a "Douche Bag of the Day" award.

2/40 = .05

10/240 = .041

Green Bay > All of Chicago

Edited by Shaq

Except for the fact I don't give two shits about any other team in Wisconsin, lol. And this isn't a Wisconsin Vs Chicago discussion. GREEN mother fuckin' BAY, doggy. Trying to change the criteria in your favor gets you a "Douche Bag of the Day" award.

2/40 = .05

10/240 = .041

Green Bay > All of Chicago

Ok. Since 1970.

Green Bay, WI: 97, 10

Chicago, IL: 85, 91, 92, 93, 96, 97, 98, 98 (Chicago Fire), 05, 10

Chi-town beats "Titletown" 10-2. And I already know what your response is going to be. My answer will be that to be considered the greatest sports city, you're going to have to have a team in more than one major sport.

Bears >> Packers.

Ok. Since 1970.

Green Bay, WI: 97, 10

Chicago, IL: 85, 91, 92, 93, 96, 97, 98, 98 (Chicago Fire), 05, 10

Chi-town beats "Titletown" 10-2. And I already know what your response is going to be. My answer will be that to be considered the greatest sports city, you're going to have to have a team in more than one major sport.

:Packers::trophy::Packers:

Yes... By sheer number alone, Chicago has more titles. But guess what? Green Bay wins a title more frequently than Chicago.

Saying Chicago's 10 championships (6 teams) means they are better than Green Bay's 2 titles (1 team) in the last 40 years is like saying FDRs is the best President ever simply because he got elected the most.

I even subtracted the Chicago Fire or whoever they are because of the length of time they have been around.

Titles by Pro Sports team(s) the last 40 years:

Green Bay: 2/40

Chicago: 9/200

Titles per team:

Green Bay: 2

Chicago: 1.8

And please.... Tell us windy, why did you stop at 1970? 40 years is kind of... a random time to round off bragging about shitty Chicago sports?

I will tell you why.... Because Green Bay DOMINATED the 60's. So, allow me to do what you were afraid to.

Titles by Pro Sports Teams the last 50 years:

Green Bay: 7/50

Chicago: 11/250

Titles per team:

Green Bay: 7

Chicago: 2.2

Green Bay > All of Chicago Combined.

Go shit in your hand.

Yes... By sheer number alone, Chicago has more titles. But guess what? Green Bay wins a title more frequently than Chicago.

Saying Chicago's 10 championships (6 teams) means they are better than Green Bay's 2 titles (1 team) in the last 40 years is like saying FDRs is the best President ever simply because he got elected the most.

I even subtracted the Chicago Fire or whoever they are because of the length of time they have been around.

Titles by Pro Sports team(s) the last 40 years:

Green Bay: 2/40

Chicago: 9/200

Titles per team:

Green Bay: 2

Chicago: 1.8

And please.... Tell us windy, why did you stop at 1970? 40 years is kind of... a random time to round off bragging about shitty Chicago sports?

I will tell you why.... Because Green Bay DOMINATED the 60's. So, allow me to do what you were afraid to.

Titles by Pro Sports Teams the last 50 years:

Green Bay: 7/50

Chicago: 11/250

Titles per team:

Green Bay: 7

Chicago: 2.2

Green Bay > All of Chicago Combined.

Go shit in your hand.

To be honest, I stopped at 1970 because I went back to look at the last time a Wisconsin team other than the Packers had won a championship, and it was 1971.

And yes, your number say that GB is a better sports city per team. But your original statement was that you pity Chicago sports fans, and how can you pity us when we enjoy 6 teams and 10 championships. Green Bay may be able to celebrate more often per team, but we get to celebrate a championship more often.

Finally, like I said, my main goal was to figure out why you pitied Chicago fans, and now I see that there really is no reason to pity us.

To be honest, I stopped at 1970 because I went back to look at the last time a Wisconsin team other than the Packers had won a championship, and it was 1971.

And yes, your number say that GB is a better sports city per team. But your original statement was that you pity Chicago sports fans, and how can you pity us when we enjoy 6 teams and 10 championships. Green Bay may be able to celebrate more often per team, but we get to celebrate a championship more often.

Finally, like I said, my main goal was to figure out why you pitied Chicago fans, and now I see that there really is no reason to pity us.

That wasn't the original statement. The statement that started this was YOURS, saying that Chicago deserved yet another shitty team, lmao.

Your ass must hurt, because you keep pulling bigger and bigger shit out of it.

Let's see they got one of the worse baseball teams in history. They have a basketball team that did have the best player to ever play and one of the best coaches but they were only relevant for a decade. The Bears have been up and down since the 80's, still relying on a good defense to make any noise. The Blackhawks just won their first title in 40 years. They are also close to Green Bay who have better fans.

Edited by Packers Dynasty 2010

That wasn't the original statement. The statement that started this was YOURS, saying that Chicago deserved yet another shitty team, lmao.

Your ass must hurt, because you keep pulling bigger and bigger shit out of it.

I love when people think they just won an arguement when they actually were disproved. Our arguement has nothing to do with Chicagoland getting another team, it has to do with your statement about Chicago sports being bad, which they obviously aren't.

All in all, I respect the Green Bay franchise, I just wish you would show a little respect toward the Bears and other Chicago teams. However, I do not respect the town of Green Bay. The people there are meaner and trashier than people in the rest of the state. I have much more respect for the city of Milwaukee.

• Downvote 1

Dude Im pretty sure hes just grabbing your balls and what would you expect when you start trash talking ? On a football forum mind you.

Edited by monstersofthemidway
  • Upvote 1