Sarge

TGP Poker Club

:megusta:

9:10pm tonight. Be there!

If you need chips to register, there's a cash game table for TGP. Just sit and I'll ship you the cheese.

One of my finest moments of TGP Poker tonight... 6 people in, I win and knock out every single person at the table (even with extra bounty cash! Ha)

Since coming back I have won 3 of 7 tournies.. Have the best win %... Although I am only slightly beating BLUE and he has done it more consistently, obviously. My number will go down the longer I play, his will probably stay about the same... lol. Also have the 2nd highest avg points per game played...And have the most KOs per game.

Again, most of those will steadily fall down to Earth the longer I play... And I don't mean to brag (even though I know that's how it sounds). But I really like how my game has evolved since starting the club back in the day.. And just felt like sharing.

• Upvote 1

There is nothing wrong with humble bragging, JD. :p

Seriously, though, your game is starting to evolve a bit more, JD. When you first started playing I had you pegged as a weak-tight, passive player. But now you've gotten more aggressive to the point where I have to think more when I'm in a pot against you. It kinda reminds me of Steven, who was also uber weak-tight and passive when he first started playing, but now makes me think a lot more when I play him because he started to learn, asked questions and changed his game up.

Really, a lot of you guys have gotten better over the years (I'll still smoke you all if you play the same volume as me :p).

Edited by BLUE
  • Upvote 1

Looking at the old stats.... Season 1 of TGP Poker I played 45 games... Won 5, and had 2 total KOs... Not sure how that is possible if I won 5 tournies.. That's at least 5 heads up knockouts. Either way. HORRIBLE. Lmao.

And I was gone for TWO YEARS. Holy hell. I mean, I still played poker in that time, just not on Pokerstars. But wow, didn't realize it was that long.

Also...

the-matrix-bullet-time-gif.gif

RZ is easily the most unpredictable poker player at TGP..can't stand sitting next to him.

Says the guy who had an infamous heads up meltdown last night.

This poorly cropped with my MS Paint skills but...

80UTeLg.pngWhy did I screencap it? It's the THIRD time in that tourney that I hit quads. I won hitting a runner-runner set of tens after Ed flopped two pair. It's rigged but I like it.

Edited by Tridentdawgpound
  • Upvote 1

I ain't even mad. I've NEVER seen anything like that in my 10+ years of playing poker, and it was amazing to see ....

GG, Tommy. :yep:

I've been following the WSOP Main Event the past couple days online, and Mark Newhouse just made his 2nd consecutive November 9 final table, which has never happened. It's truly a sick and amazing accomplishment to make the November 9 two years in a row in the biggest poker tournament in the world with over 6 thousand entrants each time.

Just. Sick.

Go Newhizzle!!!!

:ooo:

Blue is thinking about bringing this back.  Harass him via pm to show your interest.