AL_Royalty

NFC East Buy or Sell / Over-Under

I'll buy that but barely. I think he'll play 13-14 games

Buy/Sell Maclin having a better year than DeSean Jackson

I'm going to be bold and buy that. I think Maclin will have a career year in Chip Kelly's system. I expect Desean to possibly have a good year with RG3 but don't see him matching his production from last year.

Buy or Sell: Lesean Mccoy rushs for 1400 yards.

• Upvote 2

I'm going to be bold and buy that. I think Maclin will have a career year in Chip Kelly's system. I expect Desean to possibly have a good year with RG3 but don't see him matching his production from last year.

I'll buy, Eagles have a good stable of RB's to take the pressure off him and the best offensive line in the leaguy

Over/under 9 wins for the Giants

I'll buy, Eagles have a good stable of RB's to take the pressure off him and the best offensive line in the leaguy

Sell. Sure some people will bring up their Free Agent signings, but you don't build good teams in free angency. They'll win some good games and lose some headscratchers. For me 8-8.

B/S: Kirk Cousins isn't on the Skins before September

Sell. Sure some people will bring up their Free Agent signings, but you don't build good teams in free angency. They'll win some good games and lose some headscratchers. For me 8-8.

B/S: Kirk Cousins isn't on the Skins before September

I'll buy it because teams would probably rather not give up a mid round draft pick this year for Cousins. He's still very unproven. It could happen after the draft but I think Cousins gets moved next year.

Over/Under 800 yards receiving for Jason Witten