SteVo

2011 Mock Draft Official Selections

Per auto-pick, the Buffalo Bills select James Carpenter, OT, Alabama.

The Washington Redskins (Titanswin472) are now on the clock.

With the 69th pick in the 2011 NFL draft, The Washington Redskins select...\

Quan Sturdivant, ILB, UNC

620117.jpg

London Fletcher turns 36 soon and Rocky Mckintosh probably wont be sticking around for longs so this is a pretty big need.

The Cleveland Browns select Johnny Patrick, CB, Louisville

louisville_johnny_patrick.jpg

Sheldon Brown is old, Eric Wright is the world's worst football player and they both need a replacement. There are no prospects I like in the front seven or right tackle to take here so I fill the void next to Joe Haden.

Guest Durant4MVP

The Dallas Cowboys select Joseph Barksdale, OT, LSU.

barksdale_display_image.jpg?1292889672

Confirmed via PM with Rodgers2Driver, the New Orleans Saints select DE/OLB Dontay Moch, Nevada.

The Houston Texans (FartWaffles) are on the clock.

With the 74th overall pick in the 2011 NFL Entry Draft the New England Patriots select:

clemson-jenkins.jpg

Jarvis Jenkins, DE/DT, Clemson

Jenkins has the size and versatility to play all along the Patriots front, and generates a lot of power at the point of contact. With Wilfork not getting any younger, Jenkins definitely has the potential to be the anchor on that line in the near future.

With the 75th Selection in the 2011 NFL Draft, the Arizona Cardinals select...

ncf_g_boling1_sw_576.jpg

CLINT BOLING, OFFENSIVE GUARD, GEORGIA

The Cardinals may be weak at QB, but let's get serious for a second. That has to be one of, if not the worst OLine in the entire league. The QBs may be bad, but the Oline makes them look even worse. Which is hard to say for a guy like Derek Anderson. Solid at center, but everything else is up for grabs. I think Boling is a good value here, and we address a critical need.

With the 76th overall pick the San Francisco 49ers select Chris Carter, OLB, Fresno St.

chris-carter.jpg

We may lose Manny Lawson but even still we need help at OLB.

Jabaal Sheard, DE, Pittsburgh

Jabaal-Sheard-300x214.jpg

With Babin looking more and more likely to hit FA, the Titans need another pass rushing DE to go alongside Derrick Morgan..Sheard fits that role. He's big, but extremely athletic which is something the Titans will love.

The Rams select Jason Pinkston

Jason-Pinkston-MG-2005.jpg

A lot of people feel that the Rams really need to stock up on WR's for Bradford. I'm not one of those people. I think if the Rams can get healthy at WR Bradford can shine with guys like Donnie Avery, Marty Gilyard, Danny Amendola and now Kyle Rudolph. The Rams interior offensive line must get better and even though Pinkston played OT in college the Rams plug him in at Guard. Pinkston is a punishing run blocker who really got the job done for some backs who really produced at Pitt while he was there and as he's moving from OT to Guard his pass protection shouldn't be an issue.

The Miami Dolphins select with the 79th pick of the draft:

RB Ryan Williams VT

4188176767_eb82dc665d.jpg

With the 80th pick in the 2011 NFL Draft, the Jacksonville Jaguars select....

Brandon Burton, CB, Utah

4386299.jpg

With the 81st overall pick in the 2011 NFL Draft, the Oakland Raiders select Greg Jones, OLB, Michigan State.

8930542-large.jpg

I figured on taking an offensive player here, but Jones is far and away the highest player on my board. He projects as a WILL in Oakland's 4-3 defense.

Edited by SteVo

The Bengals select Johnny Moffitt

604231.jpg

Very good college player with a great pedigree. It's hard to go wrong with drafting a Badgers offensive linemen.

The New York Giants select Guard William Rackley.

The Philadelphia Eagles select DeMarco Murray, halfback, Oklahoma.

demarco-murray.jpg

Just drafting my board here, but the Eagles could use a no. 2 running back behind Shady. Murray is a speedy little guy who can catch passes out of the backfield, making him an asset in Andy Reid's offense.

With the 86th Selection in the 2011 NFL Draft, the Kansas City Chiefs select...

WREAYXJVVTLCQSR.20101207192636.jpg

DEMARCUS LOVE, OFFENSIVE GUARD, ARKANSAS

I already told you guys how fail the Chiefs O-Line was. So I will spare you all of those details again. I realize Love played OT last year, but he is going to translate to a better NFL Guard (which he has experience playing, btw). Big, athletic, and is a mauler in the run game. Has a very high ceiling, and putting Love at guard will allow me to keep Carimi at RT.

Edited by Favre4Ever

With the 88th Selection in the 2011 NFL Draft, the Arizona Cardinals Select...

GilbertMarcus_091024_9826_TCasey.jpg

MARCUS GILBERT, OFFENSIVE TACKLE, FLORIDA

More competent OLineman for the Cardinals. Gotta love that, right? He may not work out on the left, but at the worst he will be a solid right tackle. He has good bend, and knows how to work leverage to his benefit. And, best thing is... I have him over a few other OT taken already. Do it live, gentleman.

With the 90th pick the Baltimore Ravens select Edmund Gates, WR, Abilene Christian

Edmund-Gates-web_display_image_display_image.jpg?1299023784

The Ravens REALLY REALLY REALLY need a deep threat. Mock the pick if you want. The other WRs didn't interest me being a Raven.

With the 92nd overall selection in the 2011 NFL Draft, the New England Patriots select:

display_image.jpg

Orlando Franklin, G, Miami

Franklin has the size to be a force in the running game and also possesses the versatility to play either the OT or G positions at the next level.