Sign in to follow this  
FartWaffles

FW 2011 Lockout Mock

Everson Griffen isn't even the starter lol. It is Robison and we just gave him a healthy 3 year contract.

Haha! Robison is at best a third down obvious passing down rusher at best. Hence why I think Minnesota should draft Aldon Smith.

Haha! Robison is at best a third down obvious passing down rusher at best. Hence why I think Minnesota should draft Aldon Smith.

Right. And you may be correct about Robinson. But THEY believe in him. They gave him a pretty nice chunk of change. He is going to, at the very least, be given the opportunity to start.

Von Miller to the 49ers? Orgasmic...

Also while OT is the logical pick for the Lions, I have a feeling they'll look elsewhere. If the draft falls like yours, I wouldn't be surprised to see them go after Julio Jones or Phil Taylor.

I still would be very disappointed if we went OT in the first... Especially if it's Smith. If were gonna grab an OT i'd rather we trade down and grab Carrimi.

Although there is a huge chance we take either Julio, Jordan or Watt if any are available at 13.

Robison is our dude for now and the Vikings made it very clear.

Um, J.J. Watt is not someone that will be drafted by the Bucs. He's a 3-4 DE or a 4-3 UT. There's no way he goes to the Bucs seeing as they already have McCoy and Price. Also, Cameron Jordan isn't a good fit for the Patriots. Their DEs play the way the Steeler DEs play. They are big, 5 techniques that take up blockers. If the Patriots need more of a pass rush, they won't be drafting a 283 pound DE.

Um, J.J. Watt is not someone that will be drafted by the Bucs. He's a 3-4 DE or a 4-3 UT. There's no way he goes to the Bucs seeing as they already have McCoy and Price. Also, Cameron Jordan isn't a good fit for the Patriots. Their DEs play the way the Steeler DEs play. They are big, 5 techniques that take up blockers. If the Patriots need more of a pass rush, they won't be drafting a 283 pound DE.