Sign in to follow this  
oochymp

ESPN's top ten RBs

I think CJ is pretty over rated. And Micheal Turner just slightly. And having three 10's is SO much fail. If they ended up with the same score, they need to find a tiebreaker.

I guess I'll be the first one to say that even though I'm a big fan of his, I believe Arian Foster is being vastly overrated over just one season. There's so many one-hit wonder running backs that have come in and out quickly throughout the entire history of the NFL. By no means do I think Foster will be a one-hit wonder, but I wouldn't put him in the Top Five just yet. (Top Ten yes)

Steven Jackson was a complete nonfactor last year. The Rams are pass happy again. Jackson's been on the grind for quite a while now.

Jamaal Charles at #5 is so much fail....he should be higher, IMO. He's arguably the best RB in the league, IMO....

Yeah, you KNOW that I agree with that. The only guy that I have over him is AP, or AD as he likes to be called.

Steven Jackson was a complete nonfactor last year. The Rams are pass happy again. Jackson's been on the grind for quite a while now.

Steven Jackson is still top ten, and he's arguably the most important player on the Rams team. I know he doesn't look like that much on paper, but what he does for that team is immeasurable. Plus he's still capable of taking over a game if he's called upon to do it. He shouldn't be penalized just because the Rams can pass now and not being the only player with talent in that offense.

Johnson over AP?

lolESPN

AP is still the best RB in the league until further notice IMO.