Sign in to follow this  
Maverick

Moderator listings

It's not a big deal and just a small suggestion, but it's something I noticed, err..didn't notice that I thought should be there. Underneath each forum, maybe you should name in a small font the moderator of that specific forum. Viewing the forum's main page, you could put it right underneath the forum's description in a smaller font, italicized maybe. For example:

Fantasy Football

The Gridiron Palace's official fantasy leagues will be located here.

Moderator: Whoever

It'd be good for newer members especially so they see who are the people they should ask if they have a specific question or need to the related forum.

Edited by Maverick

Good point. For instance I only found out a week ago ish that Dmac was a mod for NFC north or whichever O_O

• Upvote 1

There's a link near the bottom of the page that allows you to see who is a mod and what forum they watch over. There's really no need to clutter up with something we already have available.

Also, when looking at the topic list inside each subforum.. it tells who the mods are at the bottom.

Edited by razorback.red

What this guy said:

There's a link near the bottom of the page that allows you to see who is a mod and what forum they watch over. There's really no need to clutter up with something we already have available.

Also, when looking at the topic list inside each subforum.. it tells who the mods are at the bottom.

However, it is possible to include something similar to what Mav suggested for the division forums (the only ones with set moderators), if enough people think it's necessary.

I like it in Mav's location better. Take it off the bottom of the forums and wherever else it is, if that is what needs to happen.

We never put it there in the first place (directly); it's just the formatting of the board. But again, it is very easy to just add a tag like Mav suggested.

I thought it used to say the forum mod for each forum in the main page...

I thought it used to say the forum mod for each forum in the main page...

Yeah it used to say it under where the forum badges were for each respective forum. I think we should bring that back, as it's a lot easier for people to see who's running what.

Yeah it used to say it under where the forum badges were for each respective forum. I think we should bring that back, as it's a lot easier for people to see who's running what.

Forum badges?

If it's what I think you're talking about, then yeah if it's a rather simple task like SteVo said then I think it'd be good to have them there. Whether it's only for division forums or all of them, that's up to the staff I suppose.

Keep the "moderating team" link as well, unless someone has a way of listing the global mods and admins in the same format or something?

Bump.

The name of the forum mods use to be there. I think it would be a good idea to have them.

Edited by monstersofthemidway

These have now been added.

Thank you for submitting your comment, question, or suggestion. This topic has now been moved to the resolved section and locked. If you have any further questions, feel free to PM a staff member.

-The Gridiron Palace Staff

(This is an automated message)