Sign in to follow this  
rzb

Team Icons

Yeah, and that's just the practicality of the whole thing. The other issue would be... When do they just say no and stop adding icons? I think we can afford to add some more general ones (contracts, arrests, etc)... But if I make and they add NCAA ones... How can they deny the MLB, NBA, NHL, or even NASCAR from getting a group of post icons dedicated to them? And I am not trying to be a douche or anything... It just doesn't make sense, at least not right now.

You're not coming off as a douche; I think you're spot on. It's something of a slippery slope so in my eyes it ends with pro football. We are a pro football site, so pro football is primary beneficiary of all the cool shit. :D

• Upvote 1

Yeah, and that's just the practicality of the whole thing. The other issue would be... When do they just say no and stop adding icons? I think we can afford to add some more general ones (contracts, arrests, etc)... But if I make and they add NCAA ones... How can they deny the MLB, NBA, NHL, or even NASCAR from getting a group of post icons dedicated to them? And I am not trying to be a douche or anything... It just doesn't make sense, at least not right now.

The fact that this is a football forum. It worked against a lot of the GFX stuff.

I don't see you being a douche either, only a thorn in my side. :p

Haha. You really want the NCAA icons, huh? I admire your fervor. lol

Haha. You really want the NCAA icons, huh? I admire your fervor. lol

It'd be nice to get some love. It's like that area is the NYJ of TGP.

Talking post icons? I dunno if NCAA is all that popular to demand X post icons. What kind of general ones?

I dunno....just general ones. VBulletin have all kinds to choose from.

Who honestly cares that the NCAA section isn't as popular? It will still make the forums look better.

This. I post in the NCAA section all the time. I'd use them

Make them all then. Put a drop down menu with all of them grouped or listed so it doesn't look cluttered.

• Upvote 1

I dunno....just general ones. VBulletin have all kinds to choose from.

This. I post in the NCAA section all the time. I'd use them

Make them all then. Put a drop down menu with all of them grouped or listed so it doesn't look cluttered.

If that's the direction Sarge and SteFan want to go in. So be it. But until I get the green light...

I'd like to see some NCAA. Let's see something. =]

I'd like to see some NCAA. Let's see something. =]

If the NCAAF section actually gets some activity I'll consider it. :D