Sign in to follow this  
Titanswin472

I have 2 questions

Ok I have 2 question for the other gfx guys...

1. Where do you all get your cuts from? I only use photobucket to find them but that doesn't have enough and they aren't very good quality. I need some other sites to get some from...

and also..

2. Where could I find some stocks like the one in the sig below( near matt moore's legs) that kinda make the render come out? Because I just keep using that same stock over and over again.

mattmoore.png

Edit: actually I have 3 ?s... What are some Gfx sites that I could post my work on to get some more CNC and help me get better?

Edited by Titanswin472

1. Where do you all get your cuts from? I only use photobucket to find them but that doesn't have enough and they aren't very good quality. I need some other sites to get some from...

and also..

2. Where could I find some stocks like the one in the sig below( near matt moore's legs) that kinda make the render come out? Because I just keep using that same stock over and over again.

mattmoore.png

Edit: actually I have 3 ?s... What are some Gfx sites that I could post my work on to get some more CNC and help me get better?

i dont post at other gfx sites so maybe funny or dmac can help you out on that one.

as for stocks i think you're refering to c4ds, if so i can send you a pack with some i've collected over the last year or so.

and i cut most of my pics, i used to find them at .02designz but i think that sites dead now.

a couple other sites is Planet Renders and PSD Central. (not sure if that site is still up.)

hope this was helpful

• Upvote 1

Honestly I look for pictures off either Google Images, Flickr or the sports/team website.

• Upvote 1

Thanks guys, and bk i'm pretty sure I'm not talkin about c4ds but i'm not exactly sure...It might be though

Cause I know what c4ds are but I'm not sure if that kind of thing is considered one or not

Thanks guys, and bk i'm pretty sure I'm not talkin about c4ds but i'm not exactly sure...It might be though

Cause I know what c4ds are but I'm not sure if that kind of thing is considered one or not

i'm not sure either.

i have one folder of nothing but effects if you want it.

i have one folder of nothing but effects if you want it.

Yeaaaa definitely, thanks!

Yeaaaa definitely, thanks!

allrighty, i'll get them uploaded.

• Upvote 1

check your messages man, i sent the Effects folder.

There's a photobucket account that I go to that has 1000+ really good HQ stocks, and i've kinda spread it around to some other members through PMs if you want the link.

Along with the sites BK gave for cut renders, if you go to Sportzin, and your a member you have access to their cuts, and they have a boutload.

And to answer the question you sent me on a PM, all the GFX sites I went to are extinct and dead, so I don't really go to other GFX sites anymore... But Backstage GFX is probably your best best. Although they all tend to be D-bags and E-thugz, especially to new members and even that site is starting to die. But it's your best bet.

• Upvote 1

Honestly I look for pictures off either Google Images, Flickr or the sports/team website.

Zimbio, Jamd, Photosholter, Elibrary, and NFL.com/photostore.nba.com

Those are the ones I would highly suggest for whomever wants the best quality photos. Photoshelter, NFL.com and the NBA site all use watermark to protect there pictures or keep them at a small size but I know how to bypass most of them and allow you to see them in full size/etc.

Pictures:http://www.elibrary.com/elibweb/elib/do/login

Username: W410HMTSIH

Password: welcome

Cuts: http://www.sportzin.com/cutgallery/

The stock you're talking about is a splatter stock, probably with a fill on Hue overtop. My personal favorite is this stock: http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/770/1931723265.jpg

[invert it {control+t}, then do the hue layer, then set it on lighten.]

• Upvote 1

Can I get that effects folder as well, BK?

sure man.

• Upvote 1

and also..

mattmoore.png

1) Personally I use SportZin(Sports Insonmia) for my cuts.

2) You would need someone to send you a pack that has that or something similar to it.

3) BackStage GFX, and GFX Freeze are two good ones.

Hoped that helped some.

AM, i pmed the effects folder to ya man.

Can you hit me up with those as well kind sir?

Can you hit me up with those as well kind sir?

sure, just a sec

BK should hit me up as well :D

I go to Sportzin.com then to the cut gallery or I will look up a player on good click large then go to that person's photobucket and they will normally have like 500. Most are HQ or close to HQ.

I have a stock pack of about 1000+. I could share but I think the guy has a photobucket, it is devon____ something haha.

BK should hit me up as well :D

check your messages, it should be there.

• Upvote 1