Sign in to follow this  
Wacko4Flacco61

THIS IS WHY I WANT JOHN GIBBONS AS O'S MANAGER!

Markakis came around 3rd base and went back instead of scoring tying up the game. Im Not happy with Buck Showalter. O's need a marine type drill sergent manager. I know what Sergent Hartman would do to Markakis. GIVE HIM AN EARFULL Like Billy Martin did to Reggie Jackson at Fenway back in 1978. John Gibbons is a marine type drill sergent manager Jays players didnt like John Gibbons. The old saying goes the more you hate me the more youll learn and make no mistakes.Look at this photo

198854-72713.jpg

Thats why Jays players hate him and i like him,,Reminds me of this guy

fullmetaljacket.jpg

Edited by Wacko4Flacco61
  • Downvote 7

you been here for 3 weeks and managed to get -256 Rep....... LMAO

Edited by monstersofthemidway
  • Upvote 1

fullmetaljacket.jpg

So you want a player to go mental and fire rounds at the rest of the O's?

How about creating one single thread for your Orioles statements instead of multiple pointless ones? Just one big thread for you to post all the nonsense you want about an organization that hasn't been news-worthy since Cal.

• Upvote 1

I Want them Disaplined! Like John Gibbons disaplined his Jays pitchers. Wanna know why Yankees had those championships under Billy Martin? Cause he made them work! And he pissed off Reggie!!!

15.martin.jackson.jpg

• Downvote 3

Ley me ask yall this,,Do any of you have a toughass boss at work? You have a Boss gets on your nerves and gets on your back? He made you work and be productive did he? Thats where tough managers can make a team win. Nice Guys just dont cut it,, Look in School,,Theyre several nice teachers thats why kids dont learn anything. When you have disapline players will work hard and learn. Thats why Terps didnt get in the NCAA or NIT this year cause Gary Williams is a nice guy type of head coach. Now when Maryland hires Bobby Knight theyre get winning again.

• Downvote 3

After what i saw theyre still making mistakes. Markakis didnt even attempt to try to score he went half way and went back to 3rd they could have tied the game if he kept going. When you make a mistake youre supposed to get an earfull. Hes been in this league 10 years to know you dont make that kind of mistakes. That could been the rally if he scored instead they lose the game 3-0. John Gibbons would been yelling in their faces where they dont like it. When you dont like something its supposed to piss you off and make you play better next time around.

• Downvote 1

84bab4a0-40ae-4ee8-a827-cbfde505100e.jpg
  • Upvote 2

Edited by Rodgers2Driver
  • Upvote 2

What a surprise. All that "WHO GONNA STOP US" talk and now he's all "wawawa".

THERE'S NO CRYING IN BASEBALL!

1. Never insult Sarge.

2. Quit posting spam.

3. Putting the title in all caps just makes people not want to listen to what you have to say.

4. Gibbons doesn't discipline his players, he fights with them. I would never want someone like that as manager of my team.