Socal

Ice Cream

I have to try that one, sometime. As far as B&J goes, I have had Phish food, cookie dough, everything but the..., cherry garcia, mint chip, peanut butter cup, half-baked, cinnamon buns, chunky monkey, s'mores and possibly a few others that I can't recall haha.

This is my usual mix I get at Cold Stone

Cake Batter ice cream

Peanut Butter cups

Twix Bar

Cookie Dough

Brownies

Marshmallows

There's a morbidly obese adolescent living inside me.

:laugh: I feel you man. I feel the same way sometimes. Some of us are lucky to have the genes we do.

Blue Bell ice cream is the best! You can only get it down South, (Made in Brenham, TX) but you should definitely try it if you ever get the opportunity. You can't go wrong with any flavor of theirs.

blue_bell1-300x210.jpg

Also Baskin-Robbins' seasonal "Love Potion" flavor for Valentine's Day is incredibly delicious!

Blue Bell is easily the best store-bought Ice Cream on the market. I honestly didn't know that you could only get it here in the south.

Blue Bell is easily the best store-bought Ice Cream on the market. I honestly didn't know that you could only get it here in the south.

Yeah, it's distributed along the southeast Gulf coast states, and not much higher north from there. According to their Wikipedia page, they're the third best-selling ice cream in the United States even though they're a small market company. Also Forbes ranked it the best ice cream in the country in 2001.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Bell_Creameries

Yeah, it's distributed along the southeast Gulf coast states, and not much higher north from there. According to their Wikipedia page, they're the third best-selling ice cream in the United States even though they're a small market company. Also Forbes ranked it the best ice cream in the country in 2001.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Bell_Creameries

Ya, and Adolf Hitler was Person of the Year in 1938 :p

Ya, and Adolf Hitler was Person of the Year in 1938 :p

Forbes, not Time Magazine. :p

I thought maybe I had seen it other places, but could be wrong. Good call by Fartwaffles, though. Blue Bell is really good. Another pretty good store bought brand is Moose Tracks.

On a related note(ice cream), I dated a girl last summer, and she had a part time job at Baskin Robins 31 Flavors. I got free ice cream all the time, it was awesome

fuck you guys, I live right next to a grocery store and this topic made me want to go get ice cream. So off I go, once again, fuck you guys.

love you

I eat a shitload of ice cream, especially when it gets hot during the summer.

Chocolate-chip cookie dough, oreo, Rollo, and brownie and probably the top 4.

Hey, comparing Bluebell to Hitler, no comparison...Bluebell has chocolate flavors.

Not much of an ice cream guy, but I love me some soft serve. Chocolate/vanilla twist with rainbow sprinkles from DQ is always nice.

Not much of an ice cream guy, but I love me some soft serve. Chocolate/vanilla twist with rainbow sprinkles from DQ is always nice.

DQ soft serve is pretty damn good man. Another good one is just the 99 cent soft serve cones at Mcdonalds

Funny thing actually, a vanilla soft serve cone from Mcdonalds is Alexa's favorite thing, bitch probably rubs it on her cooch

Btw, had Phish Food froyo version last night and it doesnt really even taste any different but has way less fat in it. Yeah boi

• Upvote 1

^You still talk to her? lol.

Hell no haha, it's been quite some time and I would like to keep it that way. I see her still pop up on yahoo messenger once in a while, though.

I personally like any ice cream flavour but my favourites are vanilla (in particlar french vanilla) and moose tracks ice cream. I'm not that big of a fan of any type of ice cream that is either chocolate of any form or other flavours that have chocolate as a component in it. :biggrin:

I've been eating so much ice cream lately, trying to add weight so it's not a big deal but damn, I need to slow it down haha.

Blue Bell ice cream is the best! You can only get it down South, (Made in Brenham, TX) but you should definitely try it if you ever get the opportunity. You can't go wrong with any flavor of theirs.

blue_bell1-300x210.jpg

Also Baskin-Robbins' seasonal "Love Potion" flavor for Valentine's Day is incredibly delicious!

They actually sell Blue Bell here in Colorado now.

Edited by Hoss

***Edit Double post***

Edited by Hoss

I just love ice cream in general. I'll eat any flavour. Thank God I'm not picky OR allergic to it.

This thread: SO MUCH WIN. Ice cream rocks.

Edited by BigBen07