Sign in to follow this  
KiLaSix9

2011 NBA Playoff Discussion

Last time was....? San Antonio. I guess that was a few years back, but... When you said "a while", I was thinking like 10+ years ago. lol

Duncan, Parker, and Ginobli were all great players though. Lot better than Terry, Kidd, or Marion.

Duncan, Parker, and Ginobli were all great players though. Lot better than Terry, Kidd, or Marion.

Lol.. That's irrelevant. He said All-NBA team.

JD is absolutely right in his assessment. Lebron and Wade are both players who create their own plays with the ball in their hands. That is why you had highlight after highlight showing Lebron just standing there while Wade did his thing. People were saying he was out of it or was tired. I think the game plan during those stretches were to let Wade do his thing thus leaving Lebron to basically just stand there and watch.

Sure they have chemistry. On transition plays having them both with their speed and athleticism is a great duo. Although I do believe that with their collective superstars Miami CAN win a title or two in the next couple of years, they'd have a better team and shot at said titles by getting rid of Lebron and adding an solid PG to distribute.

Side note; Nash deserves a ring....

Guest Durant4MVP

I should rephrase that: It doesn't happen often.

The city of Dallas has declared today LeBron James Day. Everyone gets to leave work 12 minutes early.

• Upvote 2

Lol.. That's irrelevant. He said All-NBA team.

Duncan is considered as one if not the best power forward to play the game, during their last championship Parker was at least top 5 PG and was an All-Star. While Manu Ginobili was one of the best 6man and was a key part to the Spurs winning in 07.

The city of Dallas has declared today LeBron James Day. Everyone gets to leave work 12 minutes early.

:rofl: