Sign in to follow this  
KiLaSix9

2011 NBA Playoff Discussion

Boston?

Hell yes, my friend. I'll take some pics for ya.

Edited by Maverick

Guest Durant4MVP

So happy Dallas beat Portland! And LAL and SAS lost. Yesssssssss.

I watched a bit of the fourth quarter of the Thunder game. Why wasn't Perk on the floor?

Perkins doesn't usually play in the 4th until the 6-7th minute.

I went to the OKC/Denver game and had a fucking great time. Sucks the game will be tainted by the offensive interference no-call but Denver had plenty of opportunities to win regardless. It's a fairly big deal but all these claims Denver was "robbed" are absurd.

So happy Dallas beat Portland! And LAL and SAS lost. Yesssssssss.

Perkins doesn't usually play in the 4th until the 6-7th minute.

I went to the OKC/Denver game and had a fucking great time. Sucks the game will be tainted by the offensive interference no-call but Denver had plenty of opportunities to win regardless. It's a fairly big deal but all these claims Denver was "robbed" are absurd.

Did you keep your blue shirt the whole game? :p

Guest Durant4MVP

Did you keep your blue shirt the whole game? :p

Fuck yeah I did. It's HUGE though...like I'm pretty sure it's an XL. :( I'm going to wash it in hot water and dry it on high heat a couple times and see if I can shrink it down enough to wear it.

I had to be at work at 1PM today so I had to come straight back to San Marcos from OKC, lol...still haven't slept. Some coworkers want to play basketball later so I'm trying to stay awake long enough to do that then just crash hard tonight.

Edited by Durant4MVP

Denver wasn't robbed but that was a really bad missed call in a 1-point game. Oklohoma deserved the win but Denver got fucked by the call.

BTW, I was impressed at the turn up in the stadium and thought it was awesome that everyone wore their blue tees. I literally could not see another color in that sea of blue.

Mav you lucky SOB!! Enjoy the game bro!!

Guest Durant4MVP

They gave everyone the blue shirts. I mean, going in everyone was in blue anyway but they had shirts on all the seats for everyone too.

Have you not seen OKC play at home before? Best crowd in the NBA imo...case in point, exhibit a:

Edited by Durant4MVP

The road teams/underdogs are doing really well this year in the play-offs. Can't remember the last time there's been this much parity.

Anybody else see San Antonio and LA coming back to win their specific series 4-1?

I do.

Anybody else see San Antonio and LA coming back to win their specific series 4-1?

I do.

I actually told my barber today that I wouldn't be surprised if LA came back and finished the series at 4-1. It just looked liked NO came out with everything they had (mainly Paul) and LA was sleeping.

Celtics game was RIDICULOUS to be at. Amazing atmosphere and the crowd was awesome. Spike Lee is such a dumbass lol he's devoted I'll give him that, but man did he get booed when they showed him on the big screen.

Close game throughout the whole thing. Boston was lucky to escape that with a win. Carmelo absolutely tore the Celtics up. He was on fire. At one point KG told Pierce he'd guard him but Pierce didn't want him to. Even when the boy was doubled at times he still sinked the shot. New York shut down Ray Allen during the 4th so good on Pierce and Garnett for stepping up. It's overshadowed by Anthony's performance but Rondo also had a really good game.

I won't flood this topic with pictures, but KiLa or anyone else that is interested I'm putting up a topic in the General Photos & Videos thread.

• Upvote 1

He may be annoying but I give it to Spike for being one of the most devoted fans in the NBA for years. Especially to a team like the Knicks which haven't had much success in the last couple of years.

I'm riding with OKC and maybe the Bulls.

Guest Durant4MVP

OKC about to go up 2-0. WOOOOT!!

Bulls are starting to breeze. They should get by Orlando/Atlanta easily too.

Guest Durant4MVP

I don't know. I feel like if they're struggling this bad against Indiana they may get handled in the second round and I'm having a REAL hard time seeing them win the conference finals if they make it that far.

I think the Pacers are just better than people were expecting. They have a lot of young talent that have really been playing their hearts out. The fact that the Bulls have been able to close every game out when it counts is good enough for me to consider them a good enough team to definitely compete against Atlanta or Orlando.

Wow, the Memphis Grizzles just took a 2-1 lead over the Spurs.

Either the Grizzles are good this year, the Spurs are slowing down or both. Either way Memphis is making life hard for San Antonio.

Three years without a playoff win and the Grizzles get two in their 4th appearance.

Looks like Bware's guess about SA winning in 5 is off the mark now :D

Edited by BigBen07

Guest Durant4MVP

Either the Grizzles are good this year, the Spurs are slowing down or both. Either way Memphis is making life hard for San Antonio.

Three years without a playoff win and the Grizzles get two in their 4th appearance.

I thought this was the first time Memphis has won a playoff game ever? Anyway, I kinda want SAS to win just because I live about 45 min away from there so I can go watch OKC play them.

The Grizzlies have been giving teams problems all year. They've been good. Memphis is probably going to put the lid on the Spurs season.

Guest Durant4MVP

Serge Ibaka

22 points

16 rebounds

4 blocks

#rapestatus

Anyone else see Brandon Roy's performance against Dallas yesterday? Amazing. Brought the team back from an 18 point deficit in the 4th and won the game. Very emotional win. The series is now 2-2.

I thought this was the first time Memphis has won a playoff game ever? Anyway, I kinda want SAS to win just because I live about 45 min away from there so I can go watch OKC play them.

They've won one before, just none at home.. until now.

I want Memphis to win because I'm going there this weekend for a music festival. That plus NBA playoffs will set the place on fire, and I'm looking to have the best time of my life.

I smell the Hornets being Raided. 4-1 Lakers in 5.

The Heat are great, only 4 players on their team have scored in the first half.

The Grizzles hadn't won a playoff game until this year, getting swept 4-0 in 2004, 2005, and 2006. These are the first two playoff wins EVER for Memphis. So yes you're right.