Sign in to follow this  
әightninә.

What kicks do you have?

I match my boots with my clothes too...black boots match everything:

article_finder_Mens%20Motorcycle%20Boots_2_1.jpg

Matching shoes with clothes? Lmao

lmaoMatthewfail

For the topic, I just have one pair of white Nike sneakers. They look good to me, so I don't see what's the point of getting a bunch of pair of sneakers like other people do.

That actually is very common...especially here in Florida and it's usually with sandals like this:

ME43104_Black-250.jpg

With long black socks...probably Nike or Jordan socks.

I'm sure you thinking of some dude wearing...

socks-in-sandals1.gif

...which usually is what fat and/or dorky dudes do...lol

:shrug:

Ah, okay. I was, indeed, thinking of the second picture.

Yes, its exactly how Buc described it with the FIRST picture. Thank you friend, for clearing that up. :biggrin:

The extent of matching shoes with clothes for me is simple; Khaki's or other light colored pants, I wear white shoes. Dark pants, I wear the black ones.

You idiots will never get it. Lmao.

• Downvote 1

0401819656790R_300x400.jpg

A pair of Nike Max Air for working out. Some casual dress shoes and formal dress shoes, both brown and black colors for work.

^I hate those types of sneakers, lol no offense.

I bought my first pair of Diesels a few weeks ago. $90. I usually get my sneakers at Kohls or a store in the local mall, though. Give or take the price of $60 bucks.

44288505ra_12_a.jpg

I know where Matty is coming from, I don't specifically match shoes because most of mine go with whatever I wear but I am conscious of it.

For the record I have more shoes than most women. Not going to list them all specifically

2 pairs rainbow sandals, I wear these a lot in the spring and summer

4 pairs black dress shoes

4 pairs running shoes, nike lunarglides +2 for working out, addidas for running, solomon xt trail running shoes for hiking, and then I keep another pair around for insurance.

1 pair of Steve Madden boots

Then I have about 10 more pairs of casual sneakers, lots of different types, timberlands, steve maddens, sperry's, converse etc.

Save the metro faggot remarks, I love pussy, and my shoes. :D

• Upvote 2

Must be a california thing

Guest Durant4MVP

You idiots will never get it. Lmao.

+1

Not sure why anyone thinks it's metro to dress well...unless it's an insecurity thing? Girls fucking love the way I dress. :shrug:

Edit: Not gonna get into all the shoes I own actually but I'm with Socal: I own more shoes than most girls I know.

Edited by Durant4MVP

I know where Matty is coming from, I don't specifically match shoes because most of mine go with whatever I wear but I am conscious of it.

For the record I have more shoes than most women. Not going to list them all specifically

2 pairs rainbow sandals, I wear these a lot in the spring and summer

4 pairs black dress shoes

4 pairs running shoes, nike lunarglides +2 for working out, addidas for running, solomon xt trail running shoes for hiking, and then I keep another pair around for insurance.

1 pair of Steve Madden boots

Then I have about 10 more pairs of casual sneakers, lots of different types, timberlands, steve maddens, sperry's, converse etc.

Save the metro faggot remarks, I love pussy, and my shoes. :D

Metro's are straight. They are just extremely... conscious of what they look like, how they dress, etc. And, in Matty's case, hang out in fabric shops.

• Downvote 1

None of you have sport teams related shoes? I just got some Packer sneakers. I also have a pair of Nikes for sports, some running shoes, working shoes, and some dress shoes.

My Packer shoes:

http://images.footballfanatics.com/FFImage/thumb.aspx?i=%2fproductImages%2f_315000%2fFF_315208_xl.jpg&w=400

Edited by Packers Dynasty 2010

How much did those run you?

How much did those run you?

I got them on sale for $35 a week before the Superbowl surprisingly. They are $60 normally.

Edited by Packers Dynasty 2010

I have a pair of fake white Air Forces. Kids in the sweatshop did a hell of a job on 'em.

I think "metro" is just a new label for "pretty boy". It's not a new thing, just a new label.

I usually match my fitted hats with what I'm wearing, but not my shoes, shoes are too damn expensive for me because I have such big feet I have to custom order everything. And the ladies love the matching hat/shirt combo. And no way in hell am I a metro, fuck that noise.

I know people who match their shoes with their clothing. Nothing wrong with it, just too expensive and not worth the money. Right now I wear a pair black Nike Air's. I also have another pair of sneakers, couldn't tell you what they were.

Also got a pair of dress shoes, although I should get some new ones soon. Steel toe boots, and normal boots for rain and snow and crap.