Sign in to follow this  
Favre4Ever

Brady On Mallet: "I want to play for 10 more years"

:rofl: Trinatas and FSUViking's argument sure makes for great reading. Keep it up! :popcorn:

Just kidding, gents.

Edited by BigBen07
  • Upvote 1

I've had bad diarrhea the last two days. Pretty certain there's nothing in there right now, rod or otherwise.

No, not always. Don't confuse sarcasm with aggressive verbal fellatio.

Seriously? No.

There's so much hyperbole and exaggeration in that post, it makes me wonder if maybe you weren't hate raped by your math teacher as a kid or something. Seriously.

OK, for starters....it's just SPORTS, brah. Don't come in here making all these fucking absurd comments and then wonder if there's something wrong with me. I AM allowed to like another team other than the Vikings or cheer for a player who doesn't wear purple, regardless of where I live or have lived. My favorite player of all time is Joe Montana. That just blow your fucking mind right there or what? Second favorite? Walter Payton. I'll let you digest that shit for a little bit. And just think...i loved Walter and Joe growing up in Minnesota! GASP!! ZOMGS!

No.

Sports is serious business, isn't it?

Stop being so angry about everything and get a life asshole.

Just do everyone the favor and eliminate the "Viking" from the equation. FSUPatriot, FSUFaggot, whichever you prefer. Just stop embarrassing the Viking fanbase by being such a dickhead & parading around with Tom Brady sigs and such.

If sports wasn't such serious business, then you wouldn't feel the need to post at virtually every single forum on the internet. You still waiting for residual checks to end up in the mailbox or something?

• Downvote 2

Just do everyone the favor and eliminate the "Viking" from the equation. FSUPatriot, FSUFaggot, whichever you prefer. Just stop embarrassing the Viking fanbase by being such a dickhead & parading around with Tom Brady sigs and such.

If sports wasn't such serious business, then you wouldn't feel the need to post at virtually every single forum on the internet. You still waiting for residual checks to end up in the mailbox or something?

Obvious troll is obvious.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

:rofl: Such anger and hate in this one.

Stop embarrassing your parents, humanity, and the theory of evolution.

Edited by FSUViking
  • Upvote 1

:rofl: Such anger and hate in this one.

Stop embarrassing your parents, humanity, and the theory of evolution.

Sneaking some purple back into ur sig.

The irony.

The irony.

Oh...yes....the "irony." :rolleyes: Stop being a colossal faggot and move on with your pathetic life already.

hug-it-out-bitch.gif

The irony.

I remember you were rocking Steelers shit in your sig/avatar some months back. Care to explain that? :laugh:

• Downvote 1

I remember you were rocking Steelers shit in your sig/avatar some months back. Care to explain that? :laugh:

Uh, no

Uh, no

Sure about that?

I clearly remember you were rocking an avatar of Mike Tomlin, and had some sort of Steelers sig.

• Downvote 1

Sure about that?

I clearly remember you were rocking an avatar of Mike Tomlin, and had some sort of Steelers sig.

I'm sure.

I'd keep that day job Nancy Drew.

I'm sure.

LOL okay. Whatever you say, kiddo.

I'd keep that day job Nancy Drew.

lolwut?

• Downvote 1

So are you guys going to talk about the actual thread or?...

bitch like women ?