Sign in to follow this  
әightninә.

Osama Bin Ladin is dead.

Thanks for the pics, Sweetness. The FDNY one really touched me.

That one brought a tear to my eye. It is amazing that 10 years can pass, but pain in our heart still feels fresh as the day it happened.

lmao

• Downvote 3

Off of my facebook

"Osama Bin Laden

Hide and seek all time winner 2001-2011"

• Upvote 2

These fucking politicians who are falling over each other to pat themselves on the back and say "na-na-na-boo-boo" to the other party is fucking sickening. you assholes didn't do SHIT. The SEALs get credit. The CIA does. The Air Force helo pilots do.

Liberals and Conservatives. You both suck so just shut the hell up.

Agreed completely. The idiots in DC did not fire a single damn shot in Pakistan. They deserve little to no credit for bin Laden's death.

Agreed completely. The idiots in DC did not fire a single damn shot in Pakistan. They deserve little to no credit for bin Laden's death.

The "idiots" in DC planned the operation. Why can't people accept that it was good work by all of them?

The "idiots" in DC planned the operation. Why can't people accept that it was good work by all of them?

WE can. It's THEY who can't. Are you deaf, blind, and dumb and can't see it took less than 24 hours for conservatives and liberals to start slinging shit at each other over this?

Well, I know its a controversial opinion, but I still consider politicians to be people.

I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free.

These fucking politicians who are falling over each other to pat themselves on the back and say "na-na-na-boo-boo" to the other party is fucking sickening. you assholes didn't do SHIT. The SEALs get credit. The CIA does. The Air Force helo pilots do.

Liberals and Conservatives. You both suck so just shut the hell up.

Thank you.

I'll give Obama a little due because it took some balls to sign off on this mission and giving it a green light even with all the intel and details from informants etc.. it was still a very risky situation to send in US forces into a country who's relations with you at the moment aren't exactly sparkling, but really all the political BS is just annoying and down right fucking stupid.

That said, it's about fucking time. RIH.

Thank you.

I'll give Obama a little due because it took some balls to sign off on this mission and giving it a green light even with all the intel and details from informants etc.. it was still a very risky situation to send in US forces into a country who's relations with you at the moment aren't exactly sparkling, but really all the political BS is just annoying and down right fucking stupid.

That said, it's about fucking time. RIH.

Ya.. takes real balls to green light a mission where other people are risking their lives on a mission into a foreign country, taking out one of the most wanted and known terrorists in the world.

Those are some REAL CAJONES.

Ya.. takes real balls to green light a mission where other people are risking their lives on a mission into a foreign country, taking out one of the most wanted and known terrorists in the world.

Hey now, leave the pessimism up to FSUViking & his never-ending menstrual cycle.

Obama & his advisers took a pretty big gamble "green-lighting" that mission. All intel gathered indicated bin Laden was at this compound; however, there was a chance he wouldn't be physically there, tipped off, whatever. I mean, can you imagine if the decade spent pin-pointing the cocksucker went to waste b/c the Navy Seals breached a compound that was bin Laden-less? Who knows how much longer it would've taken to find him after that kind of situation.

Well, I know its a controversial opinion, but I still consider politicians to be people.

barely.

Sarcasm or serious?

I think the fact that Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity gave the President props shows how much weight that decision carried. It's easy for us to sit behind a keyboard and make light of the situation but none of us would last 10 seconds behind the oval desk having to make a decision like that. The "easy" decision was to send in a bomber or a drone and cross your toes and fingers and hope you get him.

Hey now, leave the pessimism up to FSUViking & his never-ending menstrual cycle.

Cyber-stalking is a crime.

• Upvote 2

The White House is apparently NOT going to produce the photo(s).

There will always be conspiracy nuts but if you show the pictures you're leaving them with nothing to go on but their own paranoia. Show the pictures and they can howl and cry foul all they want but it will have no meaning and fall on deaf ears.

Fuck....put it on a DVD with bonus features and directors commentary. I'll buy it and have viewing party at my house. You're all invited. Even you, Trinitas.

• Upvote 1

I think they intentionally leave room for conspiracy theories. That way, rather than complaining about valid problems with the administration, people just spout dumb conspiracies that are ignored for obvious reasons.

The White House is apparently NOT going to produce the photo(s).

There will always be conspiracy nuts but if you show the pictures you're leaving them with nothing to go on but their own paranoia. Show the pictures and they can howl and cry foul all they want but it will have no meaning and fall on deaf ears.

Fuck....put it on a DVD with bonus features and directors commentary. I'll buy it and have viewing party at my house. You're all invited. Even you, Trinitas.

Niccccccccce!

BYOB?

Niccccccccce!

BYOB?

No...no....I'll provide beer and food. if you pay your own way to come watch this Oscar winning docu-film, it's the least I can do. :wink:

Sarcasm or serious?

I think the fact that Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity gave the President props shows how much weight that decision carried. It's easy for us to sit behind a keyboard and make light of the situation but none of us would last 10 seconds behind the oval desk having to make a decision like that. The "easy" decision was to send in a bomber or a drone and cross your toes and fingers and hope you get him.

:clap: Well put.

I honestly want to say something here, but I don't know what. Everyone took the words right out of my mouth.

Was killing Bin Laden illegal?

Oh fuck you, CNN. Seriously. Piss off.

Yes, send in the worlds most elite military unit to arrest Bin Laden so we can televise to the world a multi-year long circus of a trial and make him a martyr. Not to mention the obvious reaction from his followers of "release him today or we detonate suitcase bombs in DisneyWorld tomorrow."

Both Hannity & Limbaugh were being extremely sarcastic you fucking retard.