Sign in to follow this  
әightninә.

Osama Bin Ladin is dead.

Both Hannity & Limbaugh were being extremely sarcastic you fucking retard.

:rofl: You're hilarious, bitch. You go off on a rant about me and then follow that up by cyber stalking me in every thread on this site doing the exact same thing you tried to throw in my face.

Priceless.

http://movies.msn.com/movies/article.aspx?news=645163&GT1=28101

I nominate this media whore waste of humanity the next target of SEAL Team 6. Michael Moore and Osama were probably twitter pals. Over/under on the number of months before Moore trots out his documentary portraying Bin Laden as a misunderstood family man who was wrongly pursued by the Great Evil U.S. government for make believe crimes against humanity?

I say.....within a year. Hell, he probably already started it.

Michael Moore brings up a lot of good points...and just about every single one can be backed with the fact that the government continues to lie to us. Pat Tillman's death, the "rescue" of Jessica Lynch....all bullshit. bin Laden might actually have been on house arrest for all we know. We won't know, I just know, I'm glad the dude is dead. I don't care how or who or how fast.....I'm just glad he's dead.

Moore is entitled to his opinions though. They are often intriguing. I love how he seems to be turning on the Obama administration, especially after being such a bigger supporter around the election.

I know if I were one of the families of the 9/11 victims, I would want to see the photos just so I could get some type of closure and no for sure. It's not right of Obama to not allow the victims' families to have that.

I know if I were one of the families of the 9/11 victims, I would want to see the photos just so I could get some type of closure and no for sure. It's not right of Obama to not allow the victims' families to have that.

It's not worth the risk of pissing anyone off. Thus far, there's been very little reaction from bin Laden sympathizers and I think we need to keep it that way. But a few years down the road, when bin Laden is even more irrelevant, release the photos.

Americans want to see the photos fore reasons other than "closure". People want to see what Osama's corpse looks like with a hole in the side of his head, plan and simple. This is America, we love to stare and car crashes and train wrecks.

Was killing Bin Laden illegal?

Oh fuck you, CNN. Seriously. Piss off.

Yes, send in the worlds most elite military unit to arrest Bin Laden so we can televise to the world a multi-year long circus of a trial and make him a martyr. Not to mention the obvious reaction from his followers of "release him today or we detonate suitcase bombs in DisneyWorld tomorrow."

Seriously what is CNN's problem? Are they collectively retarded or something?

• Upvote 1

CNN is doing what major news outlets do best: Stirring the pot.

Luckily their readers aren't buying it. Their daily poll asks the question and at last check, with almost 70,000 votes, 87% say it was perfectly legal.

Luckily their readers aren't buying it. Their daily poll asks the question and at last check, with almost 70,000 votes, 87% say it was perfectly legal.

Thank God for that. The guy's been killed, revenge has been taken, and hopefully the families of the victims will get some peace. Let it go, Christ. CNN is among the worst offenders for stirring up shit.

If this post sounds insulting, I apologize. I wasn't trying to be like that.

Edited by BigBen07

I laughed yesterday when this site I go to, TheChive (a comedy and half naked girl site) posted up a link to their new facebook "like" page, it was "Ten million strong to show Bin Laden death photo" well the site on sexy chivette day, which is friday, gets 6 million visitors, not sure what it is on a regular basis. Well the comments section on the bottom, if you make a good post you maybe will get 10 thumbs up, an epic post gets 50 or so thumbs up.

I made this post

meh i think it shouldn't be released, even if it does get released people are still going to call SHOPPED! I just don't think it's necessary, even though I do want to see it it's not worth putting this country at risk for another attack

that alone got 162 thumbs up haha. But it really backfired on the chive and a lot of people didn't like the idea of releasing the photo.

yeah, I really don't see what good could come from releasing the photos, no matter what you say people are going to come up with conspiracy theories (there are still people who think we didn't land on the moon for God's sake) so all you're going to do is inflame people who already hate us, especially when random people on the internet get hold of it and messing with pictures of a dead bin Laden becomes the next big internet meme

That cunt's death pic will get into the public, eventually. And I really can't wait....I hope the video of him getting a shot in his dome will also be released, although it's doubtful that it happens....

On a side note....fuck Pakistan and us aligning ourselves with these fucks....that twat was living in a million dollar compound close to Islmaibad, and they didn't know about it? Yeah, right....

Per Vincenzo, a link he posted in the shoutbox earlier: http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2011-05-02-how-they-caught-bin-laden_n.htm

Fuck off already, Pakistan....

Edited by BLUE
  • Upvote 1

I really want to know if the 13% who said no it was not legal (fuck the law in this case when your going after a fuckin mass murder to the largest degree) are stupid or just mentally retarded. CNN is good at breaking news but other then that they have shitty anchors who I privately mock, and the only good anchors they have are Wolf Blitzer and Anderson Cooper, who actually ask real questions and are good at what they do. If I was in charge I would fire most of the anchors except Blitzer and Cooper, in front of their co-workers for that matter to show people what happens when you are fuckin bad at your job.

even if it was illegal, what are they going to do? sue the US government? lol O_O

Honestly, CNN could be correct. It may very well have been an illegal thing to do. The only thing is, that doesn't matter. It was the right thing to do. This man admitted to killing 3,000 American citizens. He didn't deserve life.

CNN followed this poll up with another one asking how many of it's viewers think Bin Laden was in hell. No...seriously. A worldwide media giant seriously asked that question...AND...AND...posted the results not just on the website, but on live TV with Wolf Blitzer. :facepalm:

FWIW, 61% said yes, he is currently in hell. Maybe the other 39% are like me and don't believe in heaven or hell. :shrug:

The Janitor from Scrubs was right!!

• Upvote 1

So al Qaeda confirmed that he is dead, and vowed revenge on the United States...hopefully this shuts up a lot of the people who think it was faked. Because honestly, if he wasn't dead, they would release a message right now with Osama in it because it would really fuck up this nation

It's not worth the risk of pissing anyone off. Thus far, there's been very little reaction from bin Laden sympathizers and I think we need to keep it that way. But a few years down the road, when bin Laden is even more irrelevant, release the photos.

Americans want to see the photos fore reasons other than "closure". People want to see what Osama's corpse looks like with a hole in the side of his head, plan and simple. This is America, we love to stare and car crashes and train wrecks.

That's why I didn't refer to Americans as a generalizations, and only singled out my reasoning for the families of the victims.

If your mom, dad, sister, brother, son, daughter, etc, died on 9/11, you would want to see these photos. Don't be naive and say you wouldn't. Then they can determine whether they think it's real or not. Who is Obama, the government, or you or I to say no they don't deserve that.

Edited by Maverick

That's why I didn't refer to Americans as a generalizations, and only singled out my reasoning for the families of the victims.

If your mom, dad, sister, brother, son, daughter, etc, died on 9/11, you would want to see these photos. Don't be naive and say you wouldn't. Then they can determine whether they think it's real or not. Who is Obama, the government, or you or I to say no they don't deserve that.

But why, if a relative of mine died on 9/11 I wouldn't want to see pictures, I would believe all of the evidence that is there now. By releasing the photos you prove nothing, people that don't want to believe it now aren't suddenly going to change their mind, they will just claim it's shopped. Shit we have fucking photos and videos of us landing on the moon and according to a study in 1999, 6% of Americans don't believe we ever did it.

It's bullshit, but that's America for ya

So not only is it a good thing we got Osama but according to those documents they recoevered they were apparently going to derail a train on the anniversary of 9/11 this year, could you imagine?

But why, if a relative of mine died on 9/11 I wouldn't want to see pictures, I would believe all of the evidence that is there now. By releasing the photos you prove nothing, people that don't want to believe it now aren't suddenly going to change their mind, they will just claim it's shopped. Shit we have fucking photos and videos of us landing on the moon and according to a study in 1999, 6% of Americans don't believe we ever did it.

It's bullshit, but that's America for ya

If you asked the families of the victims I would bet my paycheck that 90% of them would want to see the photos. Put yourself in their shoes, sweetness. You can't honestly tell me you wouldn't want to see the scumbag that killed your parent/sibling/relative along with thousands of others, regardless of evidence?

And yet again, I'm not talking about the American PUBLIC here. My posts are focusing on the families of the victims...Holy shit.

If you asked the families of the victims I would bet my paycheck that 90% of them would want to see the photos. Put yourself in their shoes, sweetness. You can't honestly tell me you wouldn't want to see the scumbag that killed your parent/sibling/relative along with thousands of others, regardless of evidence?

And yet again, I'm not talking about the American PUBLIC here. My posts are focusing on the families of the victims...Holy shit.

but let's say that al Qaeda kills an American general, ok that's something that happens in war. Now let's say they take pictures of his dead body or release the video of him being killed and show it around like it's a trophy. That would infuriate Americans, why not take the high road and prove we are better than them by letting it go and focusing on stopping the rest of al Qaeda?

but let's say that al Qaeda kills an American general, ok that's something that happens in war. Now let's say they take pictures of his dead body or release the video of him being killed and show it around like it's a trophy. That would infuriate Americans, why not take the high road and prove we are better than them by letting it go and focusing on stopping the rest of al Qaeda?

1. They've done this before, but it wasn't an American general. It was an American citizen. An innocent American citizen.

2. I am not saying that just because they do something that we should do the same. We obviously want to be better than them.

3. I'm split on if he should release them. If he does, it is going to piss the jihadists off even more. But we shouldn't not release them because we're scared of the jihadists getting angry. We need to continue to stand up for what is right. On the other hand, it is extremely disrespectful to release a photo of a dead person to the public. However, he didn't show any respect to the victims of the 9/11 attacks.

You see what I mean? I can't decide.

As far as if it is illegal that we killed him, that is bullshit. This is war. We don't bring every single person we kill over there back to the US and put them on trial, so why do that to him, OF ALL PEOPLE?!

By Augustine Anthony

ISLAMABAD | Fri May 6, 2011 5:31pm EDT

(Reuters) - Al Qaeda confirmed on Friday that Osama bin Laden was dead, dispelling doubts by some Muslims the group's leader had really been killed by U.S. forces, and vowed to mount more attacks on the West.

The announcement by the Islamist militant organization, which promised to publish a taped message from bin Laden soon, appeared intended to show its adherents around the globe the group had survived as a functioning network.

In a statement online, it said the blood of bin Laden, shot to death by a U.S. commando team in a raid on Monday on his hide-out in a Pakistani town, "is more precious to us and to every Muslim than to be wasted in vain."

"It will remain, with permission from Allah the Almighty, a curse that hunts the Americans and their collaborators and chases them inside and outside their country."

Al Qaeda urged Pakistanis to rise up against their government to "cleanse" the country of what it called the shame brought on it by bin Laden's shooting and of the "filth of the Americans who spread corruption in it."

The statement also warned Americans not to harm bin Laden's corpse and to hand it and those of others killed to their families, although U.S. officials say bin Laden's body has been buried at sea and no others were taken from the compound.

Some in the Muslim world have been skeptical of bin Laden's death. One survey conducted in Pakistan this week by the British-based YouGov polling organization found that 66 percent of over 1,000 respondents did not think the person killed by U.S. Navy SEALs was bin Laden.

Before Friday prayers at a mosque in Paris, one man who declined to give his name said: "This whole story is a myth. They invented it to distract Americans from real problems over there, like the economy and gas prices."

But U.S. President Barack Obama continued to bask in public approval for the killing of bin Laden, and flew to a military base at Fort Campbell, Kentucky, on Friday to thank special forces involved in the raid.

Anger and suspicion between Washington and Islamabad over the raid in Abbottabad, 30 miles from the Pakistani capital, showed no sign of abating.

A U.S. drone killed 17 suspected militants in northwest Pakistan, despite warnings from the Pakistani military against the mounting of attacks within its borders.

About 1,500 Islamists rallied in the southwestern city of Quetta to vow revenge for bin Laden's death and there were small protests elsewhere. Afghan Taliban and Islamist Indonesian youths made similar threats.

'FIVE YEARS' IN COMPOUND

A Taliban spokesman said the group "believes the martyrdom of Sheikh Osama bin Laden will give a new impetus to the current jihad against the invaders." Bin Laden lived for years in Afghanistan and is thought to have plotted the September 11 attacks from there.

One of bin Laden's wives, Amal Ahmed Abdulfattah, told Pakistani interrogators the al Qaeda leader had been living for five years in the compound where he was killed, a Pakistani security official told Reuters.

The disclosure appeared sure to heighten U.S. suspicions that Pakistani authorities had been either grossly incompetent or playing a double game in the hunt for bin Laden and the two countries' supposed partnership against violent Islamists.

Pakistani security forces took 15 or 16 people into custody from the Abbottabad compound after U.S. forces removed bin Laden's body, said the security official. They included bin Laden's three wives and several children.

In Washington, a U.S. official said U.S. intelligence had established on-the-ground surveillance in Abbottabad in advance of the raid.

U.S. officials also said among materials found at bin Laden's hide-out was evidence indicating al Qaeda had at one point considered attacking the U.S. rail system on the 10th anniversary of the September 11 attacks later this year.

The fact that bin Laden was found in a garrison town -- his compound was not far from a military academy -- has embarrassed Pakistan and the covert raid has angered its military.

Pressure is building in the U.S. Congress to suspend or at least review U.S. aid to Pakistan. Republican Representative Ted Poe has introduced a bill to ban more aid until Secretary of State Hillary Clinton can certify Pakistan did not know bin Laden's whereabouts, or if it did, told the U.S. government.

VIDEO FOOTAGE

The Pakistan army, for its part, threatened on Thursday to halt counterterrorism cooperation with the United States if it conducted any more similar raids.

It was unclear if such attacks included drone strikes the U.S. military conducts regularly against militants along Pakistan's border with Afghanistan.

Pakistani security officials have charged that U.S. troops, after landing by helicopter, shot the unarmed al Qaeda leader in cold blood rather than in a firefight, as U.S. officials first suggested.

Amid differing accounts this week of how much hostile fire the SEALs encountered in the compound, one Pakistani security official said on Friday that U.S. forces should release video footage he said they "must have" of the operation.

U.N. human rights investigators called on the United States to disclose the full facts "to allow an assessment in terms of international human rights law standards."

"It will be particularly important to know if the planning of the mission allowed an effort to capture bin Laden," Christof Heyns and Martin Scheinin said in a statement.

The Pakistani military also said on Thursday it had decided to reduce the U.S. military presence in the country.

In Washington, Pentagon spokesman Colonel David Lapan said the Defense Department had not received notice from Islamabad about any decision to change the size of the U.S. military contingent in Pakistan. He said there were a little under 300 U.S. military personnel in Pakistan, many of them trainers.

Source: Reuters.com