Sign in to follow this  
Phenomenal TJ

Kinect Or Wii?

I can't really decide on which to get, seeing as they're basically the same price. With the connect my 360 masterpiece would be nearly complete, and it is my favorite gaming system.

But, with the Wii, I'd have a whole new console (again) to screw around with, plus I'd have access to the Zelda titles (including Skyward Sword :wub: once it comes out).

I've never actually used the Kinect though, and was wondering if anyone has it/has tried it and what they think of it.

I had gotten a Wii for the wife and kid and it was fun...had some good drunken times with friends on it as well, but soon it lost it's luster if you will. Just sat and collected dust. Traded it in.

Just picked up the Kinect for my son and I am sure I will have some more fun drunken times with it.

I and family/friends like the Kinect better. Better games, more accurate with the movement and you don't have to hold a controller. You just buy the Kinect camera thing and whatever games you want/will get and that's it. No added controllers etc.

My suggestion would be the Kinect. :shrug:

The Wii is good for little kids, because the majority of games they have cater to that market. There's some cool stuff on there, but it gets boring pretty quick. Kinect is just a superior piece of techonlogy, and has better games in general...so I'd go with that.