RANGA

Spring Sig Tourney - Signup Thread

10 members have voted

1. 1. What format do you prefer for the tournament?

• Single-Elimination Knockout
    • Round Robin

Basically just a thread to garner the interest we'd have for the tourney. If you'd like to participate please express so here. I'll probably just be running the competeition this year, as I doubt I'll have the time to properly participate. So there's a good chance I won't be going back to back :p

I'd like to get at least 8 participants, preferably more. Once that is done, everyone will be required to make a seeding sig, which will be voted on in the forums to determine the seeding structure for the tourney. The only question I do have is, would you prefer a single-knockout style tournament across two brackets or a round-robin style format?

Reserved for participants list.

Bonekrusher

Funnygunny

Eightnine

Stevo

Purple Pride

Dmac

Titanswin

sweetness

CribbsFTW

AirMcNair

Edited by RANGA

count me in and i prefer a single knockout style, otherwise this will last till fall. :biggrin:

never going to have won back 2 back with me :D

single elimination, so BK can win quickly

single elimination, so BK can win quickly

haha, thats funny, funny.

you da man gonna get the trophy. :wink:

• Upvote 1

me and you for finals would be sick XD

running out of sig ideas though and youre on a mad hot streak lately so i wouldnt be too sure brah

• Upvote 1

me and you for finals would be sick XD

running out of sig ideas though and youre on a mad hot streak lately so i wouldnt be too sure brah

thanks but you da man funny. :beerchug2:

I'm game. I'd rather do round robin so it lasts longer, but I'm also cool with single knockout.

I'm in... and I picked Round Robin

Edited by Titanswin472

Cool...got 7 participants so far.

I'm in, I'd prefer a round robin because I don't design as much anymore and I need some time to warm up the ol photoshop haha.

If we had 12 participants what if we did a team based league. 3 people per team, 4 teams, ect or something. Idk if anyone has done a tourny like this other than me but they are pretty fun and instead of getting your ass kicked once and being done you can keep going.

If we had 12 participants what if we did a team based league. 3 people per team, 4 teams, ect or something. Idk if anyone has done a tourny like this other than me but they are pretty fun and instead of getting your ass kicked once and being done you can keep going.

This^...idk if we'll get 12 participants though

well we could figure out some way to do it with the number of people we get. Maybe three teams of three? Then all teams just face each other each week.

done the team based thing on other websites which is really cool. we got 10 now right? we just need 2 more. and a round robin would be cool for that...

maybe bangy can enter as well, he's been improving heaps last time i saw his work. grab FFE as well, 12 :D

if we did a team based one, you could do three per team, and then have only two designs in the contest per week, that way if one person in your team is busy it won't kill your team.

We tried teams before and it was a massive fail. If we were going to do something like that, a tag-team tourney would work best. But tbh, I think that should be a different competition altogether.

We tried teams before and it was a massive fail. If we were going to do something like that, a tag-team tourney would work best. But tbh, I think that should be a different competition altogether.

I agree. If you guys are gonna turn this into a team league thing, I'm out.

instead of getting your ass kicked once and being done you can keep going.

Ok no team league I guess but still I want Round Robin because of this^. I'm not tryna to be out after only one battle lol.

ha alright no teams, just a suggestion. Well my choice was round robin then