BJ4D

Return Trip

What are the odds that the Packers and Steelers can return to the Big Game? Neither team lost a key factor and they will both get healthy so whats the biggest obstacle for either team?

Hard to say. Getting back to the Superbowl in consecutive years is very tough to do. I do expect both teams to be competative again and make the playoffs, not sure about the Superbowl though.

Steelers don't have Ike Taylor under contract. Without him, or a comparable presence at the corner position, the Steelers will be in trouble.

Very true they will need some one to step in or step up. I think the Packers have a better chance to return becuase of the fact they will get healthy and have more depth. Steelers didn't reallt address the OL and pass coverage will be an issue. However, we have no clue when free agency will begin and what they might do during that time.

Very true they will need some one to step in or step up. I think the Packers have a better chance to return becuase of the fact they will get healthy and have more depth. Steelers didn't reallt address the OL and pass coverage will be an issue. However, we have no clue when free agency will begin and what they might do during that time.

Yeah that OL is still a major mess. It'll be hard for the Steelers to return to the SB without it getting fixed IMO.

It'll be just as good if not better next year.

I just want that OL to remain healthy. One or two guys go down and the whole thing flops.

Well the perfect odds that the Packers make it back to the Super Bowl are 1:32, and the perfect odds that the Steelers make it back are also 1:32. So the perfect odds that they BOTH make it back to the Super Bowl this year are 1:1024.

Simple really :troll:

:D

I think the lockout will help teams like the Steelers and Packers. Not a whole lot has changed... Their are both disciplined and prepared for every game. The chances that BOTH return... Unlikely. But I think either has a pretty good shot. And I also think the Steelers can avoid the SB losers curse.

Due to the current lockout situation, I believe that these two teams really have the best odds to return to the Super Bowl. Needless to say though, that's tough to do.