RazorStar

Joe Flacco vs. Matt Ryan

=O  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the better QB?

I just want to remind everybody that while Matt Ryan may have Roddy White, Joe Flacco has one of the league's best defenses and Matt Ryan...doesn't.

• Upvote 2

I'll take Ryan. He can manage the game better and turns the ball over less.

I just want to remind everybody that while Matt Ryan may have Roddy White, Joe Flacco has one of the league's best defenses and Matt Ryan...doesn't.

Good point. That's a bigger difference than the quality of weaponry the QB has.

As far as the question goes, I'll take Ryan. Flacco feeds off of his team's defense more than any other QB, rivaling Mark Sanchez maybe...

Freeman and Bradford are both much better. I know they aren't from the same draft but still.

^ This. They don't get as much recognition since last year was Freeman's first real season starting and Bradford was a rookie but they'll probably be getting talked about more in a couple seasons. What freeman did with a shaddy O-line and rookies and especially what Bradford did on such an atrocious offense speaks volumes on just how skilled they are. Neither are on a veteran team surrounded by great players yet they make such a big difference on their teams.

i like both these QB's but if i were picking between the two i'd take Ryan.

oh, and i didnt mean to exclude Henne.

not sold at all on Him, reminds me of that guy named Elvis from Michigan. :grinno:

I'll go with Matt Ryan because of the same reason Stevo said.

Joe Flacco has a good defense, so when Baltimore loses playoff games it's usually on his shoulders.

Matt Ryan has a pretty lousy defense, and last year their defense was their ultimate downfall. Until Green Bay started running all over their D, it was a pretty tight game, and Ryan was playing well.

Edit- Other than that one interception returned for a TD. That was a poor decision throw. The other INT I think the receiver would have scored if he didn't fall.

Edited by gobadgers77

Freeman and Bradford are both much better. I know they aren't from the same draft but still.

While I agree that Freeman is better, idk about being much better, not going to say they didn't play well or anything, but especially Bradford.

Wins and losses aside, the original argument is more relating to which QB performs better. And imo Joe Flacco has performed better, at least so far. Granted they have both been pretty bad in the postseason.

Wins and losses aside, the original argument is more relating to which QB performs better. And imo Joe Flacco has performed better, at least so far. Granted they have both been pretty bad in the postseason.

Yeah but there are factors as to why each performed how they did, and SteVo makes a great point about one of those factors being Baltimore's defense. Better field position, creates more offensive opportunities, etc...

Yeah but there are factors as to why each performed how they did, and SteVo makes a great point about one of those factors being Baltimore's defense. Better field position, creates more offensive opportunities, etc...

yep that Defense forces a lot of three and outs.