BLUE

How much money would it take?

I already do that. (Not really) $5K

How much money would it take to cancel your internet and television for the rest of your life while being forced to find other ways of entertainment?

A few thousand, because I'd just lie and re-hook up my internets again....

How much would it take for you to let your boss tea-bag you????

No amount. Fuck having balls in my mouth.

How much would it take for you to cut off your thumb on your writing hand?

Say 10G a thumb can get sewn back on.

How much would it cost for you to drink a full colostomy bag?

100K at least, maybe more.

How much would it take for you to skull fuck Sanjay????

Edited by BLUE

This one is just too inappropriate that it does not even warrant an answer BLUE!!!

How much money would it take for you to eat a 1 pound bowl of human feces, that is covered in ants, and HIV tainted blood?

This one is just too inappropriate that it does not even warrant an answer BLUE!!!

How much money would it take for you to eat a 1 pound bowl of human feces, that is covered in ants, and HIV tainted blood?

I'm too much of a pussy to do that. Pass on the money. Plus that's just fucking disgusting.

How much would it take for you to bath in pig shit?

I'm too much of a pussy to do that. Pass on the money. Plus that's just fucking disgusting.

How much would it take for you to bath in pig shit?

I would do that for $500, not that bad when compared to others on this thread.

How much would it take for you to go to a maximum security prison for six months and get stabbed at least once every week?

5 Million...as long as the stab wounds aren't to my face, junk, asshole, or potentially fatal...and no ass raping.

How much to give up on your favorite food, forever.

Damn, no Salt and Vinegar chips. I'll say 10k.

How much would it take for you to only listen to Justin Bieber for the rest of your life?

Edited by әightninә.

Pass on that one.

How much money would it take for you to live in North Dakota for the rest of your life? :p

40k (untaxable) a year for as long as I live... Honestly North Dakota is not that bad, aside from the food.

How much money would it take for you to have your team make the super bowl four years straight and lose every time?

40k (untaxable) a year for as long as I live... Honestly North Dakota is not that bad, aside from the food.

How much money would it take for you to have your team make the super bowl four years straight and lose every time?

Honestly, it's only a sport....

I'd go anywhere from 1K to 5K....

How much would it take for you to make out with a St. Bernard in public????

Between 1K and 2K. It's only a dog, it's not like you will die if you do that, and a lot of the other ones on hear are way worse then this one.

How much money would it take for you to allow a very fat (like over 250 pounds) person (man or woman, doesn't really matter) to fart in your face from an inch a way, repeatedly, for 5 minutes straight?

Between 1K and 2K. It's only a dog, it's not like you will die if you do that, and a lot of the other ones on hear are way worse then this one.

How much money would it take for you to allow a very fat (like over 250 pounds) person (man or woman, doesn't really matter) to fart in your face from an inch a way, repeatedly, for 5 minutes straight?

Pay my college loans and we have a deal.

How much money would it take for you to sleep with somebody you aren't attracted to in any way?

I know sometimes all it takes is a sixer, but say you're sober.

Pay my college loans and we have a deal.

How much money would it take for you to sleep with somebody you aren't attracted to in any way?

I know sometimes all it takes is a sixer, but say you're sober.

How much do your college loans total, and have you finished college yet?

If this girl had a decent face, rack, and body but I just wasn't that attracted to her, then I'd say $500 - 750, because your still getting some no matter what!

How much would it take for you to sleep with someone that may or may not (85% chance that they do) have either HIV/AIDS?

Edited by CARDINALOFWISDOM

Would not bang anyone with AIDS for cheap. If I am going to die for it we are talking like 50 mil breh.

How mcuh would it take to put a decent sized cut on a foot and a wrist to jump into shark infested waters for an hour ? Maybe the y find you maybe they dont lol.

No amount of money for me.

How much money would it take for you to get trapped on an island for 3 years with Devin and BC? You have to stay the entire 3 years and you can't get out of it (no you can't kill them and you can't leave/escape).

:smug:

Edited by Sarge

Truthfully never had any real issues with Devin. Never had any with BC either. If we got to go with money we currently have fuck no. If I got the money before I would say 5 mil. That is just for the steaks, tom collins, and beer. Oh yeah and that yacht