Favre4Ever

TGP's Fantasy ESPN League 2011

Hello and Welcome to TGP's Annual ESPN Fantasy League!

I understand that it is very early, but all we will be focusing on are the small, finer details of the league to start off our year.

The first order of business is to get figure out who all is going to be back in the league this year.

REMINDER: If you are in or plan to be in Maverick's Official Yahoo! Fantasy league, you are not allowed to double up! Mav's 2010 Thread can be found HERE

The ESPN 2010 Participants Included:

1. Oochy

2. Stevo

3. Vin

4. Kila (Back-To-Back CHAMPION)

5. ATL

6. F4E

7. Cowboys 4 Me (Graeme)

8. CardinalofWisdom

9. Blue

10. SBB

11. Ranga

12. Durant4MVP

Confirmed 2011 Participants:

1. Oochy

2. Favre4Ever

3. Vin

4. Kila

5. Cowboys4Me

If you want to be a part of our league this year, please let me know. If you do not want to participate, or if you would rather try and switch to Maverick's Yahoo! league, likewise, please let me know so we can open up a spot and fill it quickly.

Oochy is away at camp for the summer, and I know he will be back for the football season, and that he would like to be a part of this league. Therefore, I will verify that he is interested right now to save his spot.

A league is being created very shortly (now)... and any returning players will need to post their interest and post their e-mail or send me your e-mail via PM.

Following this post will be a list of the league rules (scoring, roster size, etc). Even though I am League Manager, I will be leaving the scoring and what not up to all of us to decide.

Thank You and Good Luck,

Favre4Ever

Edited by Favre4Ever

Here is the current rules for rosters, scoring, and the schedule/playoffs. If you want anything changed, anything at all. Speak up. These are simply the default settings, so they are bound to imperfect.

We aren't even going to discuss draft dates and times yet.

11qprvr.png

w6yrt2.jpg

jp8s5g.png

Edited by Shaq

ESPN allows for each league to create trophies unique to certain situations. I have taken the liberty of creating a set for the TGP league. Not sure if any of you are interested in this... but it is neat little feature provided by ESPN that I plan on utilizing this year.

If you have any suggestion on new trophies, feel free to post them in this thread.

142bg8w.png

Edited by Shaq

If we didn't do it last year, can we do it now? I might consider it if so.

Players from last year will get a chance to reclaim their spot in the league. After a length of time passes, and we do not have a full league (12 teams)... We will open it up to new members.

Edited by Shaq

I shall reclaim my spot.

I shall reclaim my spot.

Oh you know I'm in.

Oh darn. :p

I will need emails from the both of you to send the invite. Obviously there is no hurry being that it is still June, but don't forget. :)

I shall too reclaim my spot as well! It might take me a while to send you my email address though, got hacked and they locked my account on hotmail. I'll make a new account as soon as possible, but I am currently preoccupied with other matters at hand. Should have it too you by the end of July at the very lately though!

• Upvote 1

Still early, but if you don't get everyone from last year I'd like to get into it if I can.

I've never played fantasy football before so figured I'd pop the cherry this year, but if you don't want me to do it because I'd be a rookie and really have no idea what I'm doing, I'd understand. :p

I'm in if there's a free spot.

I will play if there is room.

I would like to return to the espn one if that it at all possible I have a bit of unfinished business with Kila to resolve :D

I'd like to be a new member to join if there's an opening.

Okay folks.

We still have 1 month and 5 days before the season opener... While that is still a little time, we only have 4 teams (5 including Oochy) and need to start talking about the draft... I will reserve last years teams for another week to a week and a half before I open this up to new teams.

F4E, I just pm'ed you my email, thanks again for taking this over and thanks for holding a spot for me, I'll be back in civilization in about a week (hard to believe the summer is almost over) and while law school will almost certainly drop my time on the board from my insane levels of the past few years, my fantasy team will be just as active as always :beerchug2:

As for a draft time, I don't know what my schedule will look like, but weekends will probably be preferable, that said, because I'm not sure of my schedule, if you schedule a time that works for everyone but me, I'll suck it up and deal with it :thumbup:

Sunday nights work good for me because even if im scheduled to work, ill be home by 7pm.

I shall reclaim my spot.

You should respond to the email :p