Favre4Ever

TGP's Fantasy ESPN League 2011

End of the week, it opens up to everyone. And then we have to wait for Oochy to return (which I think he said it that was very soon) to hold the draft! :)

Ya, no money exchanging hands in this league. Kila would be making us all broke if that were the case. ;)

If there's a slot open, I'd like to hop in.

Ya, no money exchanging hands in this league. Kila would be making us all broke if that were the case. ;)

:bow:

• Upvote 1

End of the week, it opens up to everyone. And then we have to wait for Oochy to return (which I think he said it that was very soon) to hold the draft! :)

I am back and have taken my spot, thanks again for holding it for me. I'm going to be moving to Williamsburg at some point this weekend, but I should be able to at least set up for the draft even if I can't actually make it.

5. ATL

9. Blue

10. SBB

11. Ranga

12. Durant4MVP

Spots will be opening up monday. The above list have spots reserved until then.

Okay... Registration is now open to everyone.

To join, send me a PM with an email that I am supposed to send the invite to. Five spots are up for grabs, and I will be sending invites on a first come, first serve basis.

I am looking (not final yet) to be drafting this upcoming Sunday if at all possible, if that sways anyone. And remember, if you are in Maverick's YAHOO! League, you are not eligiible to join.

EDIT:

Also to our current and future team owners. I need to know how you ant to draft? Traditional with team defenses? Do you want to mix it up and try auction style? Or maybe IDP?

I am open to all suggestions. If nobody comes forward, we will just carry forward with a traditional setup and draft.

Thanks! :D

Edited by Favre4Ever

Also to our current and future team owners. I need to know how you ant to draft? Traditional with team defenses? Do you want to mix it up and try auction style? Or maybe IDP?

I am open to all suggestions. If nobody comes forward, we will just carry forward with a traditional setup and draft.

Thanks! :D

the traditional snake always works, but I would not be opposed to shifting to an auction set up, mix things up a bit. On the IDPs I will always lean away from that because some of the best defensive players don't put up much in the way of stats because offenses just avoid them, and it's impossible to measure that impact with traditional statistics. That said, if others want to go the IDP route I'm willing to give it a shot.

the traditional snake always works, but I would not be opposed to shifting to an auction set up, mix things up a bit. On the IDPs I will always lean away from that because some of the best defensive players don't put up much in the way of stats because offenses just avoid them, and it's impossible to measure that impact with traditional statistics. That said, if others want to go the IDP route I'm willing to give it a shot.

Oh ya... IDP is a whole new beast. For example.. the best corners rarely score the most points among other corners. So I understand if we just want to keep it basic Team D's. No problem with me. :)

Thanks for the input, Oochy

Wohoo. Sent out 3 invites...

Still need to fill two slots :)

I personally would rather keep our snake draft order without an auction or IDP or anything. And this Sunday night would most likely work for me...what time were you thinking, JD?

I personally would rather keep our snake draft order without an auction or IDP or anything. And this Sunday night would most likely work for me...what time were you thinking, JD?

Whatever works for you guys. And if not this Sunday, probably next. Depending on when we can fill the league.

Well I've got the radio show at 11pm Sunday night, but as long as the draft starts a good time before then, I'll be good.

Ya, shouldn't interfere with that...

Joined!

• Downvote 1

JD PICK ME PICK ME

Edited by Arz

Traditional, snake draft please. As for the draft being this Sunday, that can work for me if depending on the time. The later the better.