Favre4Ever

TGP's Fantasy ESPN League 2011

Right hopefully my internet will be in at my uni house otherwise its a draft board for me

the earlier the better, but I can deal with pretty much any time Sunday evening

I have to be at work at 6AM Central on Monday so if we could do something around 8PM Central, that would be awesome.

Edited by rzb

2011 TGP Fantasy Draft (ESPN)

Draft Type: Traditional Snake

Date: Sunday, September 4th

Time: 10:00 PM ET / 9:00 PM CST

Time Per Pick: 1 minutes, 30 seconds

Draft Order: Randomized 1 hour prior to the draft.

SO IT IS WRITTEN, SO SHALL IT BE

Edited by Favre4Ever

Sweet. I don't have to miss it and can still watch True Blood before. :biggrin:

SCREW YOU GUYS IM GOING HOME

• Downvote 1

(Just posting this on the most recent page so nobody misses it)

2011 TGP Fantasy Draft (ESPN)

Draft Type: Traditional Snake

Date: Sunday, September 4th

Time: 10:00 PM ET / 9:00 PM CST

Time Per Pick: 1 minutes, 30 seconds

Draft Order: Randomized 1 hour prior to the draft.

SO IT IS WRITTEN, SO SHALL IT BE

• Upvote 1

I'm pretty excited for this draft tonight. I'm currently working on my gameplan, and I will finish better this year then last year's TGP's Fantasy ESPN League!

I'm pretty excited for this draft tonight. I'm currently working on my gameplan, and I will finish better this year then last year's TGP's Fantasy ESPN League!

here's a hint, don't trade Knowshon Moreno for Devin Aromashadu

• Upvote 1

Unless I can draft from the iPhone app I won't be there also can u put my espn user name up here as I've forgotten it lol

• Downvote 1

Unless I can draft from the iPhone app I won't be there also can u put my espn user name up here as I've forgotten it lol

:nope:

CrysisBDi

If you autopick instead of being there to draft, be ready for a thunderstorm of neg reps.

My last draft had 3 guys missing and the autopick selected two players I wanted. They already had four RBs, no TE, no starting WR.. yet picked up the RB I wanted. That's bullshit. Hosts should set it to draft from the bottom instead of the top. Noone deserves a great team for missing the draft.

If you autopick instead of being there to draft, be ready for a thunderstorm of neg reps.

Agreed.

:devious:

My last draft had 3 guys missing and the autopick selected two players I wanted. They already had four RBs, no TE, no starting WR.. yet picked up the RB I wanted. That's bullshit. Hosts should set it to draft from the bottom instead of the top. Noone deserves a great team for missing the draft.

Well A) I wanted the draft for the last two Sunday's while i was back at my moms and B) my Internet got delayed getting put in my house because the previous people took the whole damn socket so I gotta get it reinstalled not my fault for once

~30 minute bump

If you can't make the draft, why be in the league? There were a couple of people wanting to sign up...

• Upvote 1

If you can't make the draft, why be in the league? There were a couple of people wanting to sign up...

As I was expecting to have the Internet by now i only found out yesterday they moved it back to Friday next week when I got an answer phone message.

Sorry bout this guys shod be able to sort my team out Tuesday latest

WOW. My fucking internet connection has completely crashed. IN-FUCKING-CREDIBLE.

Edit: im typing this from my phone ftr.

Edited by KiLaSix9

It's nearly impossible to set a draft where EVERYONE is able to attend. I have never had an auto-draft team in my life until this amazingly awesome 65 hour work week, in which I had 2. Stop acting like it only sucks for you... Very selfish.

People miss drafts, people get auto-picked... Such is the nature of the beast.

:shifty:

It's nearly impossible to set a draft where EVERYONE is able to attend. I have never had an auto-draft team in my life until this amazingly awesome 65 hour work week, in which I had 2. Stop acting like it only sucks for you... Very selfish.

People miss drafts, people get auto-picked... Such is the nature of the beast.

Thank you it's not as if I went oh I'll join an no show to fuck everyone up doing it.

Rzb I'm in England remember so the draft was at 2/3am for me they all ways have been yet this is the first one I missed. At least I gave fair fucking warning, plus as I said I wanted it the previous two Sundays so don't be on some fucking high horse because you were there.

• Upvote 1

after last night's game it looks like Pookie's in the biggest hole (whoever that is) Rodgers put up a good game for Bangy, but fortunately for me Starks' 11 points are stuck on his bench biggrin.gif

Edited by oochymp