Titanswin472

Who's better?

There might have already been a thread like this but I haven't seen it...

The directions are simple, answers who is better from the poster's question above, then ask your own who is better.

It must be two players in the NFL, of the same position, of about the same caliber.

I'll start... Who better, Shonn Greene or Legarrette Blount?

• Upvote 1

LaGarrette Blount. He plays behind one of the worst offensive lines in the league, while Greene is behind one of the best. Blount had a 5.0 YPC average, while Greene hobbled with a 4.2.

Mike Wallace or DeSean Jackson?

LaGarrette Blount. He plays behind one of the worst offensive lines in the league, while Greene is behind one of the best. Blount had a 5.0 YPC average, while Greene hobbled with a 4.2.

Mike Wallace or DeSean Jackson?

Both are great but if i picked between the two i'd go with Jackson.

Who's better Brandon Flowers or Antoine Winfield?

Who's better Brandon Flowers or Antoine Winfield?

Wow. Extremely tough call. Flowers is a great young corner but Winfield has been doing it a lot longer, and gets bonus points from me for his tackling ability. Also, Flowers can be beaten by receivers with speed, so I'll go with Winfield by a narrow margin.

Battle of misfit quarterbacks: Donovan McNabb or Vince Young?

Don't really want either but I'd say VY. He's younger and we all know he can play at a high level. Jeff Fisher just had problems with him. Last season he has 10 TDs and 3 INT in 9 games. He played with a horrible offensive line and he can still make plays on his feet. Mcnabb, last season he had 5x the amount of INTs than VY while only playing 3 more games than him. VY has played on a mediocre team forever and he's played in three playoff games although he only started one. Why this is I couldn't tell you. He won Rookie of the year in 2006 but didn't start in the playoffs? When he started that season they won games. When Kerry Collins or whoever else was in you lost. ANYWAYS...

Battle of the Centers: Alex Mack or Maurkice Pouncy?

Edited by Barracuda

Battle of the Centers: Alex Mack or Maurkice Pouncy?

Alex Mack. Pouncey had a great rookie campaign, and he was needed on a lackluster Pittsburgh O-Line... but I do think he was a tad overrated.

Greg Jennings or Roddy White

Roddy.

Joe Thomas or Jake Long.

Roddy.

Joe Thomas or Jake Long.

Jake Long, because he has made the Pro Bowl before and Joe Thomas has not (should factor in the fact that he plays in a very strong division, where the Browns are essentially a "doormat", where the Dolphins have a decent team that is just short of making the playoffs)

Larry Fitzgerald or Hines Ward

• Downvote 7

Joe Thomas has been to the pro-bowl every year he has been in the league. Which has been 4 years.

Edited by Barracuda

Not to mention Fitz and Ward aren't even close.... roflCardinalofWisdomfail

Jake Long, because he has made the Pro Bowl before and Joe Thomas has not (should factor in the fact that he plays in a very strong division, where the Browns are essentially a "doormat", where the Dolphins have a decent team that is just short of making the playoffs)

Larry Fitzgerald or Hines Ward

This may be one of the worst posts I have ever seen in TFP/TGP history that hasn't been produced by lolBangy. There's so much fail it isn't even funny...

I'll start a new matchup: TO or Ochocinco

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This may be one of the worst posts I have ever seen in TFP/TGP history that hasn't been produced by lolBangy. There's so much fail it isn't even funny...

I'll start a new matchup: TO or Ochocinco

Both are loud and speak there minds but Chad is more down to earth and is less likely to drop the ball than T.O. Plus he throws his team under the bus a lot less than T.O.

Who's better Michael Vick or Donovan McNabb

Both are loud and speak there minds but Chad is more down to earth and is less likely to drop the ball than T.O. Plus he throws his team under the bus a lot less than T.O.

Who's better Michael Vick or Donovan McNabb

Well Michael Vick was almost the MVP and Mcnabb was benched... Sooooo...

But if this was a question of who has had a better career overall I would say Mcnabb but at the present it is easily Vick.

Kenny Britt or Dez Bryant?

Bryant, no doubt. A bit of a trouble maker but he can play.

Joe Haden or Devin McCourty?

Joe Haden. I know Mccourty had more INTs and made the pro bowl (not sure if Haden did or not) but Mccourty's team was often ahead so the other team had to pass lots and frankly lots of his INTs were just lucky. I think that he is overrated.

Joe Flacco or Mark Sanchez?

Joe Flacco. Anyone here would tell you the same.

Lawrence Timmons or Patrick Willis?

Joe Haden. I know Mccourty had more INTs and made the pro bowl (not sure if Haden did or not) but Mccourty's team was often ahead so the other team had to pass lots and frankly lots of his INTs were just lucky. I think that he is overrated.

It was his suffocating coverage skills more so than his INT total that impressed people who actually watched him play. Absolutely love the people who say ''HE ONLY WENT TO THE PRO BOWL BECAUSE HE RACKED UP A BUNCH OF INTERCEPTIONS!!1111 OVERRATED!!!!!1111111''.

Lawrence Timmons or Patrick Willis?

Timmons is pretty fucking good, but Willis is just an absolute beast. :yep:

Dallas Clark or Jason Witten?

Edited by Ryan Mallett

I have a man crush on Dallas Clark. :wub: But Jason Witten is probably going to finish his career as one of the best ever. Have to go Witten.

Ed Reed or Troy

I have a man crush on Dallas Clark. :wub: But Jason Witten is probably going to finish his career as one of the best ever. Have to go Witten.

Ed Reed or Troy

I'd take Reed personally... But Troy is the better player.

Chris Johnson Vs. AP Vs. Charles

I'd take Reed personally... But Troy is the better player.

Chris Johnson Vs. AP Vs. Charles

I'd take Ed Reed too... I don't think Troy is above and beyond better. Both are amazing.

Anyway... J CHUCK in the house! Chris Johnson doesn't belong though.

Josh Sitton OR Harvey Dahl

Absolutely love the people who say ''HE ONLY WENT TO THE PRO BOWL BECAUSE HE RACKED UP A BUNCH OF INTERCEPTIONS!!1111"

Lol I hope your not talking about me because that is putting words in my mouth... I never said that was the only reason.. I just said that I know that he had more INTs than Haden but that I still think Haden is better.. lmao

I'd take Ed Reed too... I don't think Troy is above and beyond better. Both are amazing.

Anyway... J CHUCK in the house! Chris Johnson doesn't belong though.

Josh Sitton OR Harvey Dahl

Very close as both are great G's but I will take Sitton

Champ Bailey or Asante Samuel

Edited by Arz

Champ Bailey. Hands down, I think.

Battle of the Backups: Rex Grossman vs. Marc Bulger

Champ Bailey. Hands down, I think.

Battle of the Backups: Rex Grossman vs. Marc Bulger

Bulger

The Hall Awaits:

Tony Gonzalez or Antonio Gates

Bulger