Sign in to follow this  
FSUViking

Fix the rep

I think the whole rep thing things to be tweaked. It's pretty pathetic when somebody goes back several weeks to a dead topic just to give somebody negative rep because they got sand in their vagina over what was said in a completely different topic.

I think positive or negative rep should at least be linked back to the person. I don't like the anonymity. I've repped some people before and would like to at least have them know I did it but they won't unless I PM them or post that I did (so this works both ways).

Your box should read "negged or repped by ______) so you know.

• Downvote 4

Rep isn't totally anonymous. Go to your profile and click the "Reputation" tab near the top. You'll see a full list of rep you've received, who repped you, and a link that takes you to the exact post that got repped.

Oh, and by the way, when you receive rep for a certain post, you can click the green/red +1/-1, or whatever it is, and you'll see a list of people who have repped that post.

Edited by SteVo
  • Upvote 2

Rep isn't totally anonymous. Go to your profile and click the "Reputation" tab near the top. You'll see a full list of rep you've received, who repped you, and a link that takes you to the exact post that got repped.

Oh, and by the way, when you receive rep for a certain post, you can click the green/red +1/-1, or whatever it is, and you'll see a list of people who have repped that post.

This

We've literally had three consecutive threads in this board about tweaking the rep system in some way.

Who cares who negs you and why? Why does rep matter so much? If negative posts got you banned then a lot of people would be banned by now.

I think the whole rep thing things to be tweaked. It's pretty pathetic when somebody goes back several weeks to a dead topic just to give somebody negative rep because they got sand in their vagina over what was said in a completely different topic.

I think positive or negative rep should at least be linked back to the person. I don't like the anonymity. I've repped some people before and would like to at least have them know I did it but they won't unless I PM them or post that I did (so this works both ways).

Your box should read "negged or repped by ______) so you know.

LOL. You felt the need to post an entire thread about someone negging you and you claim they were the ones with the sandy vagina. Priceless.

Stevo outlined how to see exactly who repped you and where, which was pretty common knowledge already.

Oh and it was me, by the way, you festering cunt.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I wish rep comments weren't limited to a certain amount of characters.

/unrelated

• Upvote 1

I wish rep comments weren't limited to a certain amount of characters.

/unrelated

Agreed. But that's just a flaw of the system, unfortunately.

Well looks like this topic has been resolved.

Didn't know that. Thanks.

LOL. You felt the need to post an entire thread about someone negging you and you claim they were the ones with the sandy vagina. Priceless.

Stevo outlined how to see exactly who repped you and where, which was pretty common knowledge already.

Oh and it was me, by the way, you festering cunt.

Should guessed the biggest faggot on the site would be responsible for that. You felt the need to go back to a dead thread to negative rep me. So yes, you pathetic motherfucker....YOU DO have a sandy vagina. So nice effort trying to call me out. You blistering twat.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Didn't know that. Thanks.

Should guessed the biggest faggot on the site would be responsible for that. You felt the need to go back to a dead thread to negative rep me. So yes, you pathetic motherfucker....YOU DO have a sandy vagina. So nice effort trying to call me out. You blistering twat.

I don't understand why it's so hard for you to comprehend that Ricky left me a rep in the thread. You're going apeshit like I was scouring the archives, looking for something of yours to neg. You put on this intelligence facade, but you're kind of a moron, buddy.

You gonna' cut yourself when I neg every post you make on the board from now on? IT WAS ONE NEG. Grow up.

I do see where FSU is coming from, ZoS is pretty neg happy at times [for the record, he's neg rep'd me 25 times]

With that being said, I don't think anybody should really give a fuck what their reputation on a forum is.

• Upvote 1

I don't understand why it's so hard for you to comprehend that Ricky left me a rep in the thread. You're going apeshit like I was scouring the archives, looking for something of yours to neg. You put on this intelligence facade, but you're kind of a moron, buddy.

You gonna' cut yourself when I neg every post you make on the board from now on? IT WAS ONE NEG. Grow up.

Says the fucking bitch who negged me 11 times in less than 12 hours yesterday. Who's going apeshit? It sure as hell isn't me skippy.

You are the biggest fucking hypocrite bitch I have ever seen. Grow up? Hahahahaha......you couldn't say that to a toddler with a straight face. Too funny.

Dude who cares? ZoS has negged me plenty of times before for random things it just doesn't matter.

In the end it really doesn't matter, it's your reputation count on an internet forums, you aren't putting it on your career resume or anything.

You're getting angry about something a guy you don't know and never will meet is doing on the internet. Just let it go man.

• Upvote 2

Dude who cares? ZoS has negged me plenty of times before for random things it just doesn't matter.

In the end it really doesn't matter, it's your reputation count on an internet forums, you aren't putting it on your career resume or anything.

You're getting angry about something a guy you don't know and never will meet is doing on the internet. Just let it go man.

Speak for yourself man....

• Upvote 1

My God....the point of this thread went about 12 miles over your head. Where did I ever say this rep stuff "matters."

And I'm not the angry person. That'd be the guy who is typing in all caps and negging somebody 11 times just to try and prove some kind of "point" all the while telling me that I need to grow up. Hmmmm.

You know it's the offseason/a lockout when.....

Well, I think this thread has pretty much run its course. Party's over until the next suggestion box thread about the rep system, which should occur any moment. :p

Thank you for submitting your comment, question, or suggestion. This topic has now been moved to the resolved section and locked. If you have any further questions, feel free to PM a staff member.

-The Gridiron Palace Staff

(This is an automated message)