Sign in to follow this  
Patriots2994

Drew Bledsoe

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, but some smell worse than others....

You will not find one person here, or one real football fan in general, that would agree with you that Drew Bledsoe is a HoF QB.

Yet that's still my opinion, and I will continue to have it. I'm done in this thread.

• Downvote 5

Yea, continue to believe something that the player himself doesn't even believe. Makes sense.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The point is to hear everyones opinion, not to badger someone into not even wanting to post their opinion anymore.

Your such a fucking hypocrite. Remember the AP thread when you just randomly started being a dick about my actually very reasonable opinion. Well this whole thread is what you get.

• Upvote 2

Your such a fucking hypocrite. Remember the AP thread when you just randomly started being a dick about my actually very reasonable opinion. Well this whole thread is what you get.

And a cry baby at that.

How have I been a crybaby? I've taken all of you people's shit this week over posting my opinion, and then I'm called a crybaby?

And TitansWin, I was criticizing the format of your post, I wanted you to provide a source. I wouldn't ever tell someone they weren't allowed to disagree with me. And I didn't think I was being a dick, and I am sorry if I was. I just thought that a source was necessary in that thread. I was, however, being a dick to FSUViking, because that clown deserved it.

• Downvote 1

Because after getting heat from a very, very dumb statement, you then start accusing us of not allowing you to have an opinion. No one ever told you not to state your opinion. In fact, I chose to ask you to elaborate on your opinion rather than posting a funny gif. Now your claiming you were 'badgered'. :rolleyes:

Because after getting heat from a very, very dumb statement, you then start accusing us of not allowing you to have an opinion. No one ever told you not to state your opinion. In fact, I chose to ask you to elaborate on your opinion rather than posting a funny gif. Now your claiming you were 'badgered'. :rolleyes:

Many others decided to post gifs and not even say anything.

I thought the gifs were pretty funny...Especially the Michael Jordan one

Guest Durant4MVP

Yet that's still my opinion, and I will continue to have it. I'm done in this thread.

dat fukken ego

I thought the gifs were pretty funny...Especially the Michael Jordan one

I've been waiting so long for a good opportunity to use it.

Edited by Durant4MVP

The moral of the story is, you're allowed to have an opinion, but we're also allowed to have the opinion that your opinion is dumb. And Drew Bledsoe isn't a hall of famer much less top 15 qb of all time.

• Upvote 2

No offense to Windy, but this thread is part of why I love TGP. When people come out with opinions that are--let's say--interesting, the masses are not afraid to voice their disagreement. In other words, if you say some dumb shit, the people of TGP will call you out on it. Cuts down on a lot of dumb shit being posted overall.

In other words, this:

The moral of the story is, you're allowed to have an opinion, but we're also allowed to have the opinion that your opinion is dumb. And Drew Bledsoe isn't a hall of famer much less top 15 qb of all time.

• Upvote 1

Pretty much what blots said. You can have an opinion on things but if its a dumb one be prepared to hear it from everybody.

I just realized that Bledsoe was so much farther ahead on that list then Mcnabb.

this thread he means.