Sign in to follow this  
Sarge

Fail Horn Game

Simple game. You name something/someone you think is a fail and you post the Price is Right fail horn with it. I'll start us off.

I think he(Bledsoe) will(make the Hall of Fame). Many people believe he is in the top 5 QBs of all time. I don't think he's top 5, but at least top 10 or top 15.

The quote in my sig...

AND

Bayareabomber - I really dig those cocks

:p

Ah I would of liked to have been a little lower than this but oh well.

Josh Cribbs, WR, Cleveland

Right I am going to be like Jamie Dukes and pick a complete outsider but here me out. Cribbs is down as one of the best return men in NFL history and seeing that he has just sign a 3 year deal for £20M, he is going to be more than the return man for the Browns. He has versatility, elusiveness and as Gus Johnson puts it, get away from the cop speed. He will be more involved in the Wildcat this season after running 55 times for 381 yards, he is also more than likely to be to be playing the Slot so the match ups are his. I am expecting a break out season for Cribbs similar to the one Wes Welker had for the Pats. This is why is you are in a league that includes returning yards Cribbs is a big risk here but he will be big reward.

WHOS GONNA BEAT MY ORIOLES???!

NO ONE!!!!! Thats RIGHT NO ONE!!! So Whos gonnas beat em now???? O"s ARE FOR REAL NOW!!! Im Finaly gonna by my WORLD SERIES TICKETS!!

Based on staff discussions (with which oochymp was involved), we have decided against leaving his position vacant. Effective immediately, RANGA is promoted to global mod.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

wait for it.... wait for it....

Maverick: (11 July 2011 - 01:49 AM) im not sitting here andf fucking taking this nbullshit, im a fucking legend at his board

Dallas will be lucky to win one game in this series. They are cooked. Carlisle is making some of the worst coaching decisions I've ever seen (they're quite convenient for Miami, actually) and they just can't play with Miami. This series will be over in 4.

He's got plenty of talent. Had Minny started him all last year, they might have gone 9-7 or 10-6. Probably wouldn't have lost to Chicago either time

Bware on T jack

Edited by Sarge

unledfd.png

I knew that was coming eventually haha.

129094632828687113.jpg

• Upvote 1

pablo20sandoval20cake-thumb-280x136-19807611.gif

• Upvote 1

I really do not see any way the 49ers win this game. They will have to be very successful running the ball, which they were against AZ, but that was AZ. They've now lost Frank Gore, and this team is not even close to what people have made them out to be. Alex Smith will be throwing 2 INTs minimum today. My boy Earl Thomas will get his 6th INT in the game. The defense will record 3 takeaway and 3 sacks. The margin of points is usually alot different than what you assume, so I won't get too rediculous here, I'll just say it won't be a close game.

BC talking smack about a game the 49ers ended up winning 40-21.

• Upvote 2

sean trades:

Tom Brady

Jeremy Maclin

John Carlson

I trade:

Kevin Kolb

Sidney Rice(injured at the time)

Brent Celek

ROFL SEAN FAIL

• Upvote 2

This is a perfect thread for all those gems I've got locked away. Where shall I begin...

How about a little double ATL fail?

ATL4Ever: (26 February 2011 - 03:50 PM) If we do NOT take Jonathan Baldwin, I WILL become a Bills fan

(08:54 PM) ATL_Predator55 - lolPhillyhate

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1