RazorStar

Razor's 3 PPR Fantasy League

BLUE!!! You're going down! Even if I have to beat you senseless with TJ Yates and Eli Manning.

BLUE!!! You're going down! Even if I have to beat you senseless with TJ Yates and Eli Manning.

How on earth did you survive last week playing Eli and Yates?

Roddy White, Marques Colston, Torrey Smith, Rob Gronkowski, Ahmad Bradshaw, and Mike Tolbert

Roddy White, Marques Colston, Torrey Smith, Rob Gronkowski, Ahmad Bradshaw, and Mike Tolbert

What was the other team's lineup, just for curiosity's sake? Because Gronk didn't do all that hot, but I guess the rest of your guys all scored at least once.

Tom Brady, Cam Newton, Marshawn Lynch, Rashard Mendenhall, Anquan Boldin, Reggie Wayne, Doug Baldwin, Vernon Davis, Beanie Wells, Brandon Jacobs. As well as the Bengals D and Robbie Gould.

The League has been brought back for the 2010 season. Just confirm if you want to stay in the league if you there last year, and if you want to be a new addition just go ahead and say so, I've got two open spots currently, and more if people don't want to return.

Curent members

RazorStar - Razor Rage

BLUE - Bluekakke Warriors

Bay - Bay's Bruisers

NBB - Goodell Haters

Seanbrock - The Cornholers

Favre4Ever - Mr Rodgers Neighbourhood (because it is spelt with a U)

Graeme you australian bastard - Eagles Hater

Pretty sure this is Phail - this dude taylor

I'd like to give this a try this year.

2010 is not 2012, and I'll send you the PM with the league information in a coupla minutes.

I've received confirmation from BLUE, and Graeme, and Sarge and Packers Dynasty have currently filled up the new spots.

Confirmed for next year:

RazorStar

BLUE

Graeme

Sarge

Packers Dynasty

Favre4Ever

ATL_Predator

Zack_of_Stel

Waiting for confirmation

BayAreaBomber

GoodellFTL

seanbrock

Phail

Edited by RazorStar

I shall do it again.

Ok, ATl and Zack I'll give you the league information tonight. Sean, NBB, Phail, and Bay contact me as soon as you can to let me know if you still want in. First come, first come serve. If you don't respond in time, yu'll be booted, but you can sign up again if there is room.

So when is the draft?

Nevermind, just found it. Friday, Aug 24, 2012 at 7:00pm EDT. I might not be able to make that because that's the day I move back in at school. I'll definitely rank my players ahead of time though just in case.

Edited by Sarge

I can move the date around, I just set it there arbitrarily. I'm free pretty much any time now that I'm unemployed. So if anyone has specific dates they want to request or avoid, just let me know.

Chances are still pretty good that I would make it at that time. As I said, I can rank my players. I don't want you to have to move the draft around just for me. If that time is alright for everyone else then it's alright for me. I'll make every effort to be there then. Shouldn't have anything preventing me from being there, though there is a chance.

I have no idea what my log in info is on NFL.com anymore...

Can't you just get them to send you an e-mail with that stuff?

That would work if I didn't have like 10 spam email accounts. Can you check the e-mail on it or the username?

driver80deep is what you're going by.

I asked the housing coordinator if I could move in earlier in the day than the time they assigned me and she said yes. Looks like I'm good to go for the draft.

sweet pudding pie, loosk like we're good to go.

Definitely won't be able to make it tomorrow night. I was forced into switching shifts around tomorrow because one of my coworkers had a baby this afternoon.

:(